Punishing the nubz in K54

Sellsword

cant beleave he used 700 axe and 450 lc as defence!

Noob leaders will demand all troops of their tribe as defense, I've seen that plenty times. And somehow, I find it quite charming that the noob members of such tribes will accept losing all their troops just to help a selfish duke.

DeletedUser

Hello there fellow TW players, I am sure you have never heard of me and that is with good reason, I am new player. I have been alerted by my fellow tribe members of Phoenx about this thread, for it was full of blatant lies, deceivery and misunderstandings. Being a new player with limited experience I applied to Phoenx and was accepted into this very close community of dedicated people. They have helped me tremendously in understanding the foundations of Tribal Wars and have guided me to where I am now. Phoenx is not a hostile tribe neither is it an impossible task to join as a new player. We are being shown in a light that is in my opinion unacceptable for I am the living proof that Phoenx does open its arms. If you wanted diplomacy or if you wanted to join with Phoenx remember that quickly typed mails or quick diplomacy doesnt work here, from what I have experienced so far we as a tribe like to take it slow on these matters. An alliance is to be taken seriously and not dropped at a whim, a pact has real meaning and will be abided by.

I will leave it at this for you all to read, but I hope this sheds a different view on Phoenx and has cleared the air of any wrongful information. I wish you all the best of luck.:icon_wink:
~Ragedoctor

DeletedUser

An alliance is to be taken seriously and not dropped at a whim, a pact has real meaning and will be abided by.

As a famous forum troll would say..

o rly?

you still got a lot to learn here Rage. Save your tribal nationalism for later if you don't want to eat your words before the sun is down :)

Noob leaders will demand all troops of their tribe as defense, I've seen that plenty times. And somehow, I find it quite charming that the noob members of such tribes will accept losing all their troops just to help a selfish duke.
Well spoken.
Shall I rephrase a bit?

Many leaders leaders will demand all troops of their tribe as defense, I've seen that plenty times. And somehow, I find it quite charming that the noob and not so Noob members of such tribes will accept losing all their troops just to help a selfish duke.

But that's the way it goes. TW is the control freak paradise with the afore mentioned Dukes jumping from one world to a new unsuspected world all the time hoping to build another 'Epic' tribe to suit their need.

Good players are hard to find.
Good dukes are almost impossible to find :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a famous forum troll would say..

o rly?

you still got a lot to learn here Rage.

Oh dear dont tell me I have to explain this:
For your eyes only mihajes :icon_wink:

[spoil]Read between the lines, it is a reference to CIRCUS attacking their "mates" and Phoenx being the more trustable party in this matter.[/spoil]

silvereclipes

I find it vastly amusing when I see the duke crying for support even if it is offense, shows me they can't snipe an will only suck up his mates troops in protection only for him to live an leave the rest weak an doesn't care about what that means to his mates,what I find even more then funny is when so called allies are asked for support then they are being farmed by a a allied tribe they are supporting have always have said when dealing with clowns watch out for the cream pie in the face because they love playing others for suckers..:lol:

As for our diplomacy an the crying we don't give any, till you have proved yourself to us we don't hand out the get out of jail free card to anyone if you can't prove that your a willing tribe that will stand by your word then we see you as a future threat that may have to be taken out later down the road but if you show your a willing partner once we sign a pact its chiseled into granite an signed in our blood to live by it.

An finally there is the whining we don't accept players, now that I find funny beyond words we accept those willing to learn the game as I can attest to by my little friend ragedoctor,is he a complete newb not to much since he is willing to learn from my vast knowledge of all things TW he will go far while those who say invite me gets the back of our hands, we have several players both new to the game an some that would be able to write the book of the TW gods we have most of the legends of TW here with us those repping from the STACHWAKERS,STONED,RIM,DEATH,an gasp Or.D an in several of us have more then one legendary tribe like CHE an GUNS so when you bring your fight our way just know we don't roll over like a dog we rip you apart like wolfs.

DeletedUser95242

I am glad you know the bestest way to win wars! Wish everyone here had heard of this before, so we didn't have to have all those debates and thoughtfully outlined differences of opinion. And where did you get this bestest way to win wars? From a movie. Now there's a paradigm one can be proud of!

lol bestest ive explained english isnt my first language but i def didnt say bestest just best, but if thats all u can try and flame me for then carry on i enjoy reading stuff like that. No noobs sacrificed troops for lobarthar we all working together as a TRIBE and our allies are being ALLIES thats the name of the game:icon_cool: thats why we number 1 baby

DeletedUser

lol bestest ive explained english isnt my first language but i def didnt say bestest just best, but if thats all u can try and flame me for then carry on i enjoy reading stuff like that. No noobs sacrificed troops for lobarthar we all working together as a TRIBE and our allies are being ALLIES thats the name of the game:icon_cool: thats why we number 1 baby

Dont we all hate blatand lies, well circus is full of them it seems, yes i do love ripping a new one when it comes to PnP and here i will do so again.

You say nobody sacrified troops for lobathar, you also claimed my nobels got sniped, well iv prooven you wrong on that part.

The thing is, after i cleared lobathars village i did some roundabout scoutings in my local area and guess what, i found troopless villages.

and here it comes, probably not as a shocker but nevertheless, got to love this right ?

Yes, I had some troops in Akira? that you hit 4 times and he asked for help from GOD, I Lost all my Spear and Sword. After that fight, the Duke of GOD sent me a mail explaining how i needed to hit you now while you just lost all your nobles and troops. No declaration of war but just a mail.

Needless to say, they turned their backs on me when I first saw the 1st Noble. I would like a little revenge in the future and have 2 names that I would love to move to the rim.

so again PLEASE do not try to lie your way out of it when its futile to do so.

Sellsword

Man, you know I respect you, but can you please use more punctuation? You're making my eyes bleed :icon_twisted:

@mezzo1984: It's okay son, you go & get your pompoms and do your little tribal dance. Hold virtual hands and sing the tribal song on skype?

If you want to join Phoenx, write the duke a love letter. The gods of TW know that every duke is a big bully with a sof spot for love letters.

DeletedUser95242

Dont we all hate blatand lies, well circus is full of them it seems, yes i do love ripping a new one when it comes to PnP and here i will do so again.

You say nobody sacrified troops for lobathar, you also claimed my nobels got sniped, well iv prooven you wrong on that part.

The thing is, after i cleared lobathars village i did some roundabout scoutings in my local area and guess what, i found troopless villages.

and here it comes, probably not as a shocker but nevertheless, got to love this right ?

Yes, I had some troops in Akira? that you hit 4 times and he asked for help from GOD, I Lost all my Spear and Sword. After that fight, the Duke of GOD sent me a mail explaining how i needed to hit you now while you just lost all your nobles and troops. No declaration of war but just a mail.

Needless to say, they turned their backs on me when I first saw the 1st Noble. I would like a little revenge in the future and have 2 names that I would love to move to the rim.

so again PLEASE do not try to lie your way out of it when its futile to do so.

for me to say on my part its not sacrifice its an honour to help those who helped me, then what u say about lieing i just dont understand u, so just gunna ignore that really

DeletedUser95242

Man, you know I respect you, but can you please use more punctuation? You're making my eyes bleed :icon_twisted:

@mezzo1984: It's okay son, you go & get your pompoms and do your little tribal dance. Hold virtual hands and sing the tribal song on skype?

If you want to join Phoenx, write the duke a love letter. The gods of TW know that every duke is a big bully with a sof spot for love letters.

lol ok will do, am trying man, pompoms dont u eat them, im very good at tribal dancing u know im a celt, skype? and hope my puntuation was alot more better. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@dexa
sorry, my bad. the reports shown to us were, in this order:
1. crodor's attack
2. 1st noble (killed)
3. 2nd noble with nuke
4. 3rd noble (loyalty to 67)
5. 4th noble (killed) - but in fact this is report #2

By mistake the circular mail sent with the publicized reports repeated the report #2 in place of #5.
I have to admit I found strange the amount of troops to do the snipe, but I haven't even looked carefully.
Just assumed: 1. nuke killed; 2. noble dead 3. nuke half killed, noble dead; 4. loyalty to 67; 5. noble sniped
Probably, AgentX only opened first and last...
Sorry, my mistake. It happens ;)

DeletedUser

for me to say on my part its not sacrifice its an honour to help those who helped me, then what u say about lieing i just dont understand u, so just gunna ignore that really

are you for real ? not a single word in that sentance were anywere near coherent. good job.

DeletedUser

@dexa
sorry, my bad. the reports shown to us were, in this order:
1. crodor's attack
2. 1st noble (killed)
3. 2nd noble with nuke
4. 3rd noble (loyalty to 67)
5. 4th noble (killed) - but in fact this is report #2

By mistake the circular mail sent with the publicized reports repeated the report #2 in place of #5.
I have to admit I found strange the amount of troops to do the snipe, but I haven't even looked carefully.
Just assumed: 1. nuke killed; 2. noble dead 3. nuke half killed, noble dead; 4. loyalty to 67; 5. noble sniped
Probably, AgentX only opened first and last...
Sorry, my mistake. It happens ;)

Props to Hibakusha for admitting his mistake. Thanks.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@hibakusha:
[spoil]

The great threat Phoenx:
image.php

Probably is the tribe in the world that got more players nobled out. Two by now. A few others also restarted and the small tribe that merged into them at the begining of the world has already split. Personally, I was expecting more from them and they are, for now, the biggest disapointment of this world. This doesn't mean things can't change. But they are going through a rough time right now.

Ha. we lost 11 players, and one got nobled. (two actually, but that is part of the initial count of 11)

As things stand, we dont typically like to have a lot of members.. as cy said, we have a specific dynamic here. Some members of w30 thought that they would agree with my style, and have decided that they dont. I dont blame them, i congratulate Lukjam for being a tenacious player. He should be thanking me personally, for not immediately accepting Lobathar's Nap offer. Had i done so, those two phoenx players near him would have gotten strong enough to repel him easily.. and presented a problem later. Your welcome, big buddy. :icon_wink:

Anyways, the fat has been trimmed so to speak> Some more may be nobled, but its the natural order of things. Am i concerned? Not at all. stay tuned.

[/spoil]

@AgentX: I agreed with your first long post, less so with your second. Phoenix was not and does not "celebrate our pro techniques" nor do we think that the rest of the world are noobs or unworthy of being recruited. I personally know a couple players in CIRCUS from another world and have the highest respect for them. I wish I would have known they were playing, as I certainly would have loved to play with them on this one.

You see, I think our idea was and is that we have a core group of players that came over to start the world. Those players have been together - in some cases - for years and years. We enjoy the game and playing it together. Any time you add additional tribe members, you change the dynamic. (Not to mention the sheer upheaval that adding 20 or more players can cause.) So, Phoenix is trying to be extremely careful with whom it would add.

Because it's the beginning of the world, it's difficult to determine right away how a new potential recruit would fit in the tribe - how active they would be, how enjoyable they would be to play with in a tribe, how committed they were to playing this world - all that stuff.

So instead of accepting everyone who asked (or asking everyone we could,) Phoenix decided to take it slowly and let the world play out a little longer.

If this means Phoenix will "fail" because there are some mass-recruiting tribes out there after our skulls, then so be it. I for one would rather get squashed with players I know and like, then "survive" and look around ten months into this world and notice I don't know who the heck is even in my tribe.

(Note: This is just MY opinion, and not the "official" position of Phoenix.)

This is the official statement of Phoenx, on its policies of recruitment and tribal diplomacy. Thank you cy, for putting it quite well. :icon_cool:

Im sorry if i dont just jump all over that really nice, polite, take over the world mail that you sent to me about being blood brothers for life. I happen to have received probably 15-20 offers of naps/alliances/free cookies. Not to mention over 50 ish recruitment mails.. (more than a few from players that were in circus at time of application) I have to be particular, as evidenced by our 11 members leaving.

Now, about circus and the supposed "war". Phoenx does not acknowledge any "wars" at this stage of the world. We as a tribe are focused on our immediate areas, and waiting for the rest of the kd to develop. Circus at this time is playing the politics, mass-recruiting, and doing their best to own the kd in what appears to be the "any way possible" case..... They say we dont "adapt" to our situations, and pre-made this, pre-made that...(we have standards, and a code of honor) Just pay attention> you have recruited a lot of "good" players, but we shall see in the coming days as your melting pot of egos is beginning to boil. No tribe should ever have over 40 members in one kd... i can see having 40 nowadays, due to the random talent that is spread everywhere on new worlds.... but other than that, never ever do that..

And any alliances, naps made now will shortly be ineffectual, as the tribes have to work out their areas or risk strangling both tribes.. But hey, i dunno what im talking about. :icon_rolleyes:

Phoenx is gonna continue to do our thing, and pretty much ignore the maelstrom of bullshit that is hitting the personal mails these days. Caitlyn of wherever is a lying, backstabbing role player... And if you want diplomacy, better be interestingly good....

dfix

@hibakusha:

I have to be particular, as evidenced by our 11 members leaving.

To put things in place, not all 11 left for the same reasons, I would expect you to be more clear on that when writing an official statement
emoticon-00105-wink.gif

DeletedUser

(nuke hit)http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/ea3398e133e35d9843d9f01e022a4bf2

(first noble) http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/6996389b56d855878c7720610e083399

(second noble) http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/d001c0c5b97d3b9f5e4cd531b7f32b04

so again i did not lie, i didnt get fooled by memory, there was a stack, stack failed, 2 nobels hit home. simple as that.

i admit i didn't check the reports carefully before as the 5th report shown to us was misplaced but even yet you are busy lying

Let me put things in order for you and show you and the rest on what you are trying to hide

Nuke(?) hit by Crodor
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/699b85bf8f48c82e44b45cce3a86de92

First Noble
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/b78b0b68602ae191fa627c87451d333e

Second Noble
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/8c86a210b9f2f477665dfc5bb8f1006e

Third Noble
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/f200ac57ad5e133da9f41fcd5b4ad16a

And this is the 2nd report put in place of the 5th by mistake which led me to believe about the sniping
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/26cf89abbf49e372b60144e17439af72

That's his own offense he is trying to hold in to defend himself
And i see nothing wrong about it

Hell i would have tried sniping with scouts only if that were the only option available to me

@ the rest busy commenting on selfish dukes

When we stacked him
We didn't see if he was a duke or not but a player who needs support and all in range sent what they could just as we do for any other tribe mate and if your tribes don't then i pity you

and FYI
he wasn't the only person we tried stacking/sniping for

There were two trains sent from I want Milk and we had no idea on which was real as both the targets were offline at the time when the trains were sent and when they reported for support it was already too late to check but we stacked both altho we realized a little later that the actual train would surely be after the Duke

Last edited by a moderator:

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
*edited because cy yelled at me :)) *

You're right, Dfix. Not all of the 11 who left did so for the same reason. Each of them likely had their own reasons for doing so, and we wish them the best in W54.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i admit i didn't check the reports carefully before as the 5th report shown to us was misplaced but even yet you are busy lying

Let me put things in order for you and show you and the rest on what you are trying to hide

Nuke(?) hit by Crodor
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/699b85bf8f48c82e44b45cce3a86de92

First Noble
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/b78b0b68602ae191fa627c87451d333e

Second Noble
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/8c86a210b9f2f477665dfc5bb8f1006e

Third Noble
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/f200ac57ad5e133da9f41fcd5b4ad16a

And this is the 2nd report put in place of the 5th by mistake which led me to believe about the sniping
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/26cf89abbf49e372b60144e17439af72

am i lying ? have you ever heard a lie in your life ? if you would of said "dex you left something out" then yes youd be right, i did not lie, i said i killed a stack, i got 2 nobels to hit, and there where no way in hell you sniped shit for breakfast.

so you posted some more reports, troops i didnt see relevant as i talked about sniping and nobels hitting.

Next time il come on and sure il show my entire FIREFIGHT for you to roll around in, yet 8 paladins :D i do wonder how many defensive weapons you had in that village.

and even tho you saved your duke this time, just remember offense rebuilds hell of a lot faster :D how long til i come knocking on some doors again ?

silvereclipes

Well you know I love you long time, you with the washboard abs, Iwill try next time but never bet on it my rifle was used for punctuation only an not my pen..:icon_biggrin:

dfix

*edited because cy yelled at me :)) *

You're right, Dfix. Not all of the 11 who left did so for the same reason. Each of them likely had their own reasons for doing so, and we wish them the best in W54.

I'm happy we can see reason, all we ever wanted was hugs and kiss, admit at once how much you mizz us/