Puppets & Strings

DeletedUser112521

EykQhDf.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see..."

Greetings W70!

Thus far, DSy4 has been a silent tribe, going about our business in our own way. We have opted to keep our battles outside the realms of the external forums. However, we have been poked with a stick by recent developments and have chosen to react.

We apologise for the long read and the spoiler count but it was unavoidable. Continuing through to the end of this post will open your eyes to the turmoil, the manipulation and the cowardice of M505. Ending here will leave you clueless to the on-going events in the North-East of the map.

The choice is yours.
Picture_2_blueredpillsresized.png

Our tale begins with what is now a disbanded top 10 family tribe, who once existed in K35. DSy4 received word through a contact in M505 that the then Pinar Family was stacking against us in preparation for a war move. Naturally, investigations ensued and so we confronted Pinar.

[spoil]
Picture_3_Pinar_contact.png
[/spoil]
As it turned out, M505 had decided to try and use the Pinar Family as a puppet (hoping to take advantage of Pinar’s superior numbers) by falsely claiming to have a spy within DSy4. They tried to convince the Pinar Family that we were preparing to launch. Pinar soon opened their eyes to the truth, and so it was that the first attempt of M505 to use to others against DSy4 had failed.
[spoil]
Picture_4_Pinar_not_fools.png
[/spoil]
As a result of this confusion the Pinar Family began to crumble. DSy4 were approached for a merge. This was quickly rejected.
[spoil]
Picture_5_Pinar_merge_request.png
[/spoil]
And so it was that the Pinar Family diplomat turned to M505. M505 claim to have instructed Luck Madness to dismiss all members and create -TM- . An alliance was quickly formed between M505 and -TM- with an aspiration to take out DSy4. This was to be the foundation of M505’s second coalition of tribes to take on DSy4.
[spoil]
Picture_6_the_TM_M505_alliance.png
[/spoil]
Knowing that an alliance with just one tribe would not be enough with which to begin conflicts with DSy4, M505 looked at K46 and brought two other tribes to the table. The MWG Family was welcomed into the coalition with open arms. It is worth noting MWG have changed their name to nVs after substantial losses to DSy4. We still refer to them as MWG as nothing has changed.
[spoil]
Picture_7_MWG_circular.png
[/spoil]
Once all tribes had agreed, a shared forum was established for all to work together, to tackle this significant threat posed by DSy4.
[spoil]
Picture_8_shared_forum.png
[/spoil]
M505 was now ready to play puppet master and have their puppets make their move while standing idly by.

Naturally, M505 decided that the way best way to tackle the threat that is DSy4 for themselves was by contacting us directly - not 6 hours after the shared forums for the coalition were created, asking for a merge and/or alliance.
[spoil]
Picture_9a_M505_Diplomacy_1.png
[/spoil]
We decided to test the very fabric of M505s Duke and asked about current diplomatic relations. It very quickly became apparent just how big a liar we were dealing with.
[spoil]
Picture_10_M505_has_no_allies.png
[/spoil]
A liar who then went on to state how much he values honesty. The irony was much appreciated by DSy4.
[spoil]
Picture_11_honesty_jokes.png
[/spoil]
We find it quite a boost to our confidence that we are so feared by the leadership of the rank 4 tribe that they have had to approach multiple tribes to target us simultaneously while feeling the need to contact us for diplomatic relations: Clearly too fearful to face us directly.

Certainly our in game exploits to date have been solid and worthy of note to our immediate neighbours. But such blatant reluctance to stand face to face with someone you consider an enemy can only be attributed to cowardice on M505s leadership’s part.

Well, we were not prepared to play that game.

DSy4 decided to organize launches to systematically destroy the contents of the Puppet Master's house. DSy4 launched on -TM- three days after their alliance and coalition was 100% confirmed. In other regions, DSy4 turned focus on the MWG Family.

We have no use for puppets. Puppets however were used against us. DSy4 chose to tackle the coalition head on, alone.
Picture_12_puppet_master.png

The remainder of this post is a direct message to M505 leadership.

We formally reject your alliance proposal and your merge proposal. We will take down the puppet tribes you have used to create your coalition, and indeed have already begun to do so.

You have lost the one respectable leadership member you had in your tribe by taking such actions. Westgirl has our respect. She however has no respect for you.
[spoil]
Picture_13_westgirl_mail.png
[/spoil]
We fight our own battles. You do not. This is not a declaration of war on M505. It is a challenge.

25i6ec0.jpg

~DSy4 Hierarchy

DeletedUser112521

Maps, Stats and Reports

The coalitions shared forums appeared on 15.08.2013, at approximately 22:00 ST. The following maps and statistics being presented are from 16.08.2013 at approximately 12:00 ST.

The reports of MWG/nVs are shown from when we first discovered coalition talks were in progress. We began targeting MWG for that reason.

coalition_planning_ranks.png

The Coalition

[spoil]
nodwarves1608.png
[/spoil]

-TM-

[spoil]
tmdsy4on1608.png
[/spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: -TM-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,255
Difference: 22,255

chart

Reports -

[spoil]
rhpy.png

lcot.png

g76a.png

bbqk.png

pcnh.png

chlf.png

oojh.png

qb5p.png
[/spoil]

MWG/MWGII

[spoil]
mwgdsy4on1608.png
[/spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: MWGII, nVs

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,166
Difference: 22,166

chart

Reports -

[spoil]
fog8.png

1dnz.png

pd6h.png

hqnr.png

ledx.png

7f9m.png

gv3f.png

1tdy.png

ipsn.png

ec87.png

tu7z.png

vy8q.png
[/spoil]

M505
[spoil]
m505anddsy4on1608.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Finally, a nice piece of PnP. Very well presented, and a good read as well. I have high hopes for you guys, good luck. :)

DeletedUser101310

Interesting read & some nice reports there :icon_wink:
Goodluck!

DeletedUser

I registered to the forums specifically to congratulate you guys on an excellent campaign. This is why I'm even playing this game.

DeletedUser

Interesting read needless to say as a member currently nVs or as you know it the MWG at least now i know why our leadership made such a stupid choice so thanks for making it lighter on my mind.

all i can say i guess is goodluck it wont be long i guess until you hit my doorstep.

DM

DeletedUser

Very impressive PnP.

Your style reminds me of a certain Hybrid Soul from Rx4U on world 39.

Good luck, doubt you'll need it though.

DeletedUser

Very impressive PnP.

Your style reminds me of a certain Hybrid Soul from Rx4U on world 39.

Good luck, doubt you'll need it though.
Haha, it's funny because Decipher is filled with W39 oldies. Although I only recognized Solace and LordMejer from W39, others have gone under new names and LM won't tell me who. :(

Arlington Wrestln

Now all we need is some flaming from each side and some nobles and we got ourselves a good thread to finally read

DeletedUser70924

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA.

My name was no where in this thread.

I'm genuinely upset about this CT. Your maps are still lovely, though.

DeletedUser

atlast a no showbiz tribe, unlike the the other 2 ( with question mark) :lol:

Good Luck Guys!.Good JoB.