Pure attack Theory

DeletedUser90886

I've been thinking about a pure attack theory. When I defend I try to make a less loses as possible... So I try to dodge and snipe as much as possible. So I think, if someone is extremely active they can have pure attacking villages. With a costum build of say 7k axes 2.6k HC about 500 LC for sniping and maybe a few MA 220 rams. If all one needs to do is defend nobles... Why make defense. I dodge and snipe almost every attack. If I am being mass attacked and I don't see any nobles I just dodge everything.

So can you guys let me know what you all think about this. I think it's a good idea if you are good at sniping and attacking.

DeletedUser67615

It's a good idea until you get several thousand ram fakes and you'll have to dodge everything... also if they use nuke nobles your dead meat.

Be my guest.

DeletedUser

stupidity :). All i see in this world is trains within 400 ms,dodge and sniping =). Oh yes, and no barbs allowed, only enemies.. TSL doesnt know to send so fast trains . we have poor net connection, no opera,no scripts, we are bad at dodge and sniping :)..We enoble barbs, but still we have the first place....
I can tell you where you are wrong :)..but why should i do that ? =)

DeletedUser

It sounds like a great Idea, but you would have to be super active like you said. I say don't do it, it would take a long time anyways to switch over this late in the world.
and also like Frozen State said. It will be hard once u get 1k fakes mixed in with real and nobles. I say don't do it

DeletedUser90886

I can dodge and snipe a 400ms train np. All I'm saying is it's just something I thought about when I was dodgeing and sniping a train. And Again operon is being a troll. But I knew he would try and flame my post. So I ignore him.

I think it is a good idea. But I see the pint you are making when you have mass fakes. But spotting a noble train is easy when u have a timming scirpt.

DeletedUser

tbh he is getting kinda annoying all because TSL is number 1 he thinks he his Mr hot stuff. but o well

DeletedUser

I've been thinking about a pure attack theory. When I defend I try to make a less loses as possible... So I try to dodge and snipe as much as possible. So I think, if someone is extremely active they can have pure attacking villages. With a costum build of say 7k axes 2.6k HC about 500 LC for sniping and maybe a few MA 220 rams. If all one needs to do is defend nobles... Why make defense. I dodge and snipe almost every attack. If I am being mass attacked and I don't see any nobles I just dodge everything.

So can you guys let me know what you all think about this. I think it's a good idea if you are good at sniping and attacking.

i would like to see how you will dodge and snipe 5 full- attacks, each one with a noble in it

DeletedUser90886

Uhh I have sniped many times. Look at the successful attack/defenses section. I have sniped many 1sec trains.

DeletedUser

man, leave the f... trains, i ask you again: you have 5 incomings, every one have a noble in it, everyone is full farm attack, what are you doing in this situation? you defend with you're attack?

DeletedUser

yeah pre-noble, re-noble, backtime and hopefully big enough to get some villages from the enemy. the main problem is when the enemy is a K away as how are you supposed to snipe and what stops the enemies from re-nob-ling you conquered villages

DeletedUser90886

Ohhh danggg. I didnt even think about support. Nice nice. That would make this theory a complete fail. :)

DeletedUser

noobish girl, once you try dodging , your wall will fall as your knowledge of that game. And after that a noob player like me will make fun of you :)....
Better stuck you vills with defensive....but i forgot, you dont have any :).

cimmarian

stupidity :). All i see in this world is trains within 400 ms,dodge and sniping =). Oh yes, and no barbs allowed, only enemies.. TSL doesnt know to send so fast trains . we have poor net connection, no opera,no scripts, we are bad at dodge and sniping :)..We enoble barbs, but still we have the first place....
I can tell you where you are wrong :)..but why should i do that ? =)

op....becareful what you wish for....what you just said is funny's recipe for failure bro. theres no way you guys are that lame.

DeletedUser

Going full offense has its pros and cons, you are sacrificing security for firepower.

The biggest problem with full offense is that it cant be kept a secret, unless you aren't attacking anyone, in which case you would have no reason to have offense in the first place.

I have known full offensive players and its not as easy as it seems. They often get hit pretty hard in times of war, often hit hard with catnukes and nuke/noble trains.

If you are deep enough into a safe area or of considerable size it can work, but I would not recommend it.

DeletedUser90886

noobish girl, once you try dodging , your wall will fall as your knowledge of that game. And after that a noob player like me will make fun of you :)....
Better stuck you vills with defensive....but i forgot, you dont have any :).

Do you have to be such a douche? It's a THEORY. I'm not pure offensive. It's an idea.

DeletedUser

In a world like this it could be done with hardly anyone the wiser tbh given the scouting settings. Just build 10 sword and swap 300-600 lc for 200-400 hc in every nuke and you've got plenty to snipe with, and a whole lot more off. After all, just because you have def, doesn't mean you'll use it when you can snipe. They might just think you're holding it in reserve. If you ever need to show them some, get a tribesmate to stack it.

DeletedUser90886

Maybe ill try it on a differnet world. Seeing as everyone kows my plans now. ^^

DeletedUser

I'd also recommend a coplayer and a sitter who has a coplayer using that theory.. it's not a good one if the acct cannot be watched almost 24/7...

DeletedUser

I couldnt imagine a pure O situation beyond say the first 5 villages. With well selected D villas and a bonfire with lots of cats around much can be done though.

Also if you arent sending 150ms trains and cant snipe 150ms trains then you are always vulnerable.

And exactly what dazrield said.