Pure attack Theory

DeletedUser

ken, don't forget that a nuke with HC in it is weak when attacking. you may be able to snipe, but you'll be weak on offense and won't be able to take as much.

i cannot fully agree with it. i;ve seen people using hc nukes/hc strategy effectively. if someone can;t do it right it doesn;t mean teh strategy itself is bad.

yes, but if a tribe runs an op on you you can't do anything about it, you will have to snipe 60 villages at the same time, and you don't hae enough D to protect yourself, and by the way, unless someone is a push over of a target I always send 1 or 2 nukes first that have 250-300 rams that bring down the wall. They can either dodge or take it, but if they dodge to try to snipe the wall is coming down, then I also have 1 or 2 nukes both within a second of the train.

few gaps in your thinking:
1. many people do snipe more than 60 villages.
2. the same ETA for 60 vills doesn;t mean that all of them have to be sniped in the same time
3. it doens;t mean taht they have to be sniped at all either
4. you always can do something with the tribe op-ing you
5. you rarely defend by yourself. usually it's a tribal work
6. kind of you that you told whole world about your nobling habits :d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i cannot fully agree with it. i;ve seen people using hc nukes/hc strategy effectively. if someone can;t do it right it doesn;t mean teh strategy itself is bad.

another one, please go home :)

DeletedUser

lol, no way when i see someone posting at forums :d nay i;m not using hc strat. i'm to much nub for it ;) i;m fan of it- because i know how hard is to use it. i wouldn't dare to use it by myself

if someone is interested in going pure off, imo (s)he should consider this

Last edited by a moderator: