Pure D getting gangbanged?

DeletedUser

It seems that the alliance (secret?) between OwP and donkey has come out in grand style. Both the tribes have decided to demonstrate their strength on pure D who were silently nobling BORED! villas.
Right now, donkeys seem to be doing the major part of the noblings and damage. Whether the OwP noblings are just coincidental or intended, only time will tell.

Side 1:
Tribes: Donkey OwP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Pure D
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,914
Difference: 156,914

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Donkey
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 15
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 122,634
Difference: 122,634

image.php

DeletedUser

I don't think that it is a joint OP, yet good luck to both Donkey and OWP :*

DeletedUser

@khare
you were the former duke of donkey, weren't you?
so if it you deny that it is a combined op, then i have to surmise that there will be a few cross noblings and eventually causing a war between tribes in the top 10...it was about time :)

DeletedUser

It seems that the alliance (secret?) between OwP and donkey has come out in grand style. Both the tribes have decided to demonstrate their strength on pure D who were silently nobling BORED! villas.
Right now, donkeys seem to be doing the major part of the noblings and damage. Whether the OwP noblings are just coincidental or intended, only time will tell.

Interesting, you have a ridiculous amount of time to do investigations into a world you have no stake in... Just an observation.

I don't think that it is a joint OP, yet good luck to both Donkey and OWP :*

I agree, mostly because I know you would know.

But, I think if Donkey were to gangbang Pure D with someone they wouldn't talk to Owp about it. Owp's front with Pure D really isn't much. BORED! and Dogs have a perfect gangbanging front though. I would venture that the elimination of Pure D is coincidence. Based on the enoblement map I would say Donkey is running an op against loyal...

DeletedUser

But, I think if Donkey were to gangbang Pure D with someone they wouldn't talk to Owp about it. Owp's front with Pure D really isn't much. BORED! and Dogs have a perfect gangbanging front though. I would venture that the elimination of Pure D is coincidence. Based on the enoblement map I would say Donkey is running an op against loyal...
hmm.. i like this post :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Interesting, you have a ridiculous amount of time to do investigations into a world you have no stake in... Just an observation.

nice observation. You should also deduct from that observation that i DO have significant investments (not a 200 pt villa) to protect in this world. Things are never what they seem to be on the surface :icon_twisted:

back on topic, i do agree to the fact that the noblings by OwP may be coincidental. but it is gonna make a lot of tribes doubt of an alliance. IMO, the donkeys seem to be the only tribe that can be a serious threat to the top 2 tribes (on a later date, of course) simply due to its growth within their limited membership. So any secret ally of donkey may find itself inadvertently caught between the devil and the deep sea once things start getting rough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm.. i like this post :icon_biggrin:

Thanks, I am trying to be more intelligent, I want capacitors spot as the best poster :icon_twisted:

nice observation. You should also deduct from that observation that i DO have significant investments (not a 200 pt villa) to protect in this world. Things are never what they seem to be on the surface :icon_twisted:

So, you admitting to two accounts or something?:icon_wink:

back on topic, i do agree to the fact that the noblings by OwP may be coincidental. but it is gonna make a lot of tribes doubt of an alliance. IMO, the donkeys seem to be the only tribe that can be a serious threat to the top 2 tribes (on a later date of,course) simply due to its growth within their limited membership. So any secret ally of donkey may find itself inadvertently caught between the devil and the deep sea once things star getting rough.

Good point, but for Donkey to get to FRST they would have to push through Dogs and beef up their weakest front at the same time, even then FRST's support from K55 could get there faster than support from donkey's northern K's. Any Donkey FRST action wouldn't happen for a bit, in MY IMO.

And, as for BORED! if they were working with Owp in that direction then Donkey would have to push through Pure D alone so as to get a better front line, Owp would push in on BORED! in the north...

So, logically, that wouldn't really work.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I am trying to be more intelligent, I want capacitors spot as the best poster :icon_twisted:

You are getting close, don't worry.

So, you admitting to two accounts or something?:icon_wink:
I admit to having other interests in this world, not accounts and i certainly do not want to elaborate on that :icon_wink:

Good point, but for Donkey to get to FRST they would have to push through Dogs and beef up their weakest front at the same time, even then FRST's support from K55 could get there faster than support from donkey's northern K's. Any Donkey FRST action wouldn't happen for a bit, in MY IMO.

And, as for BORED! if they were working with Owp in that direction then Donkey would have to push through Pure D alone so as to get a better front line, Owp would push in on BORED! in the north...

So, logically, that wouldn't really work.

You seem to miss my point and seem to make it a hypothetical war thread. I said 'ON A LATER DATE'. Analysing such a war under the current circumstances is meaningless.
But talking hypothetically, i think dogs (or atleast their good players)will join frst soon making them frst itself. This will put donkeys on a precarious position of attack or be attacked and judging by the way the donkeys go about their business, i think they will choose the former. :icon_cool:
I do not find donkey and owp ganging upon BORED! an unlikely option either. Once they join in on the fun, FRST will jump into the bandwagon for sure. Now that will be a fight to remember!!!

DeletedUser

No this isn't really declare war on Pure D :p
OwP is just eating some of their villages because they attacked our members!
So they have to pay about it :p

DeletedUser

khare, it is good to see you here! ;)

yeah, and pure d attacked few Donkey players so we decide to return the fire. :p

DeletedUser

No this isn't really declare war on Pure D :p
OwP is just eating some of their villages because they attacked our members!
So they have to pay about it :p

khare, it is good to see you here! ;)

yeah, and pure d attacked few Donkey players so we decide to return the fire. :p

I was sure that it is not a joint OP ;)

Keep up the job job buddies.

DeletedUser

from a pure d persective, it has not been fun

but to clarify, we attacked Donkey because a player has attacked one of our tribemates and we decided to retailiate with full force

It IS a joint op and let me tell you.....

They are a terrible combination.

Terrible as in: DEADLY

DeletedUser

Thanks for the praise danny. I have not checked other stats, but it seems like you guys just decided to attack lots of tribes around you and they are all just retaliating. If you attack multiple tribes at once its always a risk that they will all fight back.

I know Bostj4n likes to speculate, but it might be good to break things down.

I think it was reported that Pure D were attacking Bored!

Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 13
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 18,281
Side 2: 118,734
Difference: 100,453

image.php

Its safe to assume that there was an attack on Donkey:

Side 1:
Tribes: Donkey
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 141,347
Side 2: 6,952
Difference: 134,395

image.php

And it looks like an attack on OwP as well:

Side 1:
Tribes: OwP
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 59,773
Side 2: 9,695
Difference: 50,078

image.php

(I'm just going off the stats)

Edit: I see that Pure D have also taken villages off RESI, +HATE+ and DK in the last week. I don't know which other tribes you attacked, but what did you expect?

I assume if these other tribes had taken villages off Pure D, Bostj4n would speculate on a grand conspiracy of tribes.

DeletedUser

haha yeah we were gettin careless for a few days , becasue our "goverment" was being transformed if you will
these are the turn of events:

Sir Philip William has 8+ nukes coming from Lord Anubis

We retailiate with full force, nobling him constantly

Bored! gets mad, and attacks us slightly

We realize that Lord Anubis is inactive, and several other people from OwP and Donkey nobled him

There were cross nobles: we all got mad

Our tribal relations weren't great even before, so this did not turn out well

Donkey and OwP thought it would be time to simply attack us powerfully, and that they did.

That is my story to share. :)

DeletedUser

Now, now danny, you are telling lies.

Nobody from Donkey has nobled a Lord Anubis village. Since he has been in Bored, he lost one village to an OwP player, but all the rest have been to Pure D in the last 10 days or so, including two to you. You are not trying to hide from Bored are you, by saying that everyone was attacking Lord Anubis?

I don't know when Lord Anubis (inactive according to you) starrted attacking Pure D with his inactive account, but I see that Sir Phillip William took some villages off him a bit over a week ago. I guess Bored can say who attacked first....

So your story to share does not quite stack up in all of the details.

When you got people to join Pure Destruction, did you yell them that it was their own destruction that you were going to cause?

DeletedUser

haha yeah we were gettin careless for a few days , becasue our "goverment" was being transformed if you will
these are the turn of events:

Sir Philip William has 8+ nukes coming from Lord Anubis

We retailiate with full force, nobling him constantly

Bored! gets mad, and attacks us slightly

We realize that Lord Anubis is inactive, and several other people from OwP and Donkey nobled him

There were cross nobles: we all got mad

Our tribal relations weren't great even before, so this did not turn out well

Donkey and OwP thought it would be time to simply attack us powerfully, and that they did.

That is my story to share. :)
really? :icon_eek:

Bored things is related to bored, OWP things is related to OWP and Donkey things is our business and I guarantee that there was not really an OP but if you are looking for it, I can tell Donkey to do it and remove pure d completely from the map.(Donkey will make OPs to remove its targets completely not just for an slice lol)

From what I know khole is leader of OWP too, so as he says there was not an OP on pure darlings, this is better that you believe him and about BORED, maybe it is obvious that Bored let anobious to have a one on one-tribe fight like what Donkey did to a few of its fighters to see if they are capable of fighting with a tribe alone.

Man please be more brave and tell your tribe mates to give a good fight to my friends, OK?(seems that Britan family was much more powerful than you guys :( )

DeletedUser

hm i will go over stats, but i know kovi74 has crossnobled 3 villages at least

i don't know about Donkey, but for sure, I know that OwP nobled more than 3 of BORED's villages

You see, Lord Anubis launched his attacks on William, and we retaliated. HOWEVER, when we retaliated, he didn't attack us further, and when we nobled his villages we realized there was nothing in production; no troops no buildings

So, I can conclude that after Anubis launched his attacks, he didn't go online

Maybe it is coincidence, but I think a sudden 800+ incomings from both Donkey and OwP at the same time isn't PURELY coincidential.

And you are right, Donkey did not noble a BORED village

My mistake, but it says here that 4 of Anubis's villages were nobled by OwP

The reason it doesn't show up in stats i think, is because I first nobled then and then kovi74 attacked so I guess it would count as him nobling me?

DeletedUser

Could be that the attacks have hit you, rather than Anubis. I didn't look that closely.

Did you think that maybe Anubis asked for the over-nobling by OwP, just to let you waste a noble?

DeletedUser

danny wanted to show this world that his tribe was pure destruction :D