Pure D getting gangbanged?

DeletedUser

Did you think that maybe Anubis asked for the over-nobling by OwP, just to let you waste a noble?

Ho, ho ho..i think i just caught capacitor speculating here. Are you telling me that BORED! is now working with OwP here to kill off pure D and that donkeys just happened to attack at the same moment purely by chance? 800+ incomings on a player from 2 tribes can hardly be called coincidental.

If i was in frst, i would look at the situation more carefully. Looks like a terrible threesome of BORED!, OwP and donkey is emerging from the background and i do not think just frst and dogs will be enough to handle them.time to look up some other strong allies :)

P.S: i love speculating

bigsam11

Ho, ho ho..i think i just caught capacitor speculating here. Are you telling me that BORED! is now working with OwP here to kill off pure D and that donkeys just happened to attack at the same moment purely by chance? 800+ incomings on a player from 2 tribes can hardly be called coincidental.

If i was in frst, i would look at the situation more carefully. Looks like a terrible threesome of BORED!, OwP and donkey is emerging from the background and i do not think just frst and dogs will be enough to handle them.time to look up some other strong allies :)

P.S: i love speculating

Yeah you have speculated quite a bit wide of the mark in my opinion.

This doesnt looks like a gang bang, it looks more like a few of donkeys k43 players and a few owps players got together for a small op on a tight cluster of vills from another tribe in k43.
I dont think there is any evidence at all to suggest there is some sort of 3 way gang bang/alliance going on here.

DeletedUser

@ Bosj4n: I agree its speculation, which was why I phrased it as a question after Danny tried to further avoid the implication that Pure D was not the only tribe attacking Bored!

He started out with "several" Donkey and Owp players taking villages off Bored!

Then he corrected his lie and noted only one OwP player had taken a village of Bored!, but he tried to say that OwP had really taken more because they just took villages off him straight after Danny took them from Anubis.

I assumed that Anubis was the only one in the position to call in that sort of timed over-nobling. I have not checked how close they were in time.

If I was hooked up with Bored!, I wouldn't need to speculate....

As for Donkey, all I know is that Pure D attacked and we retaliated.

TWStats and public information show that Pure D attacked at least 6 tribes in the period of a week.

Hidden conspiracy of tribes? It looks like a suicide wish by Pure D's leadership. I think its that simple. Misjudgement.

DeletedUser

good points from capacitor :)

one of our most important reasons for attacking Pure D is this:
when donkey started a war on pure D, some of pure guys attacked one of our members, I guess they thought he is a donkey :p
So we won't let anyone send attacks on our members and stay in this world, then we decided to attack on pure D, just a few of our members are there in fight and all of pure D is losing :p

DeletedUser

Ah, there you go.

We don't really have a war. Just retaliation on Pure D for their attacks.

Sounds like OwP are just doing the same.

I would not be surprised if every tribe Pure D has attacked in the last week or so decides to retaliate.

No big conspiracy.

DeletedUser

I swear by god, i just saw donkey reach rank 5. Then they boot a player to make sure they remain at rank 6.
I think there is a conspiracy afoot here.
Donkeys are certainly trying to make themselves look less threatening to other big tribes by trying to keep their rank as down as possible?
Sorry guys, but the rate at which KND and CoD are growing you will overtake them very soon. Unless you start ejecting your top players instead ;)

DeletedUser

this is zacheod4,

pure d has been cross nobling my villas, and snaking villas from under me from b4 i joined donkey. i had asked for help for a while and once they seen that i was a loyal player they acted like any great tribe would have.

here is a jaw dropper for all of you, i had this op planned with lord_anubis (when he was with nuts) all while knowing the merger was going down. he decided to attack ahead of plans and quit. IDK why

so we took over after we could have troops in place to do it effectively

OWP nobling them only limited our villas to take, but on the other side... it must have helped.

ill go on the board as saying we have fair relationship with them, there have been cross nobles, there has been attacks, but so far we have worked it out.

** just bc we have what i call a fair relationship, doesnt mean we are planning attacks together. i simply said that we have in the past had problems, and have been able to not war over cross nobles. This is why i dont post on here. everyone takes what i say and spins it in the way they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i forgot to mention the fact that the cross nobles often led to pure d trying (and failing) to noble my new villas. this is why donkey attacked.

there was one situation where i had a noble train inbound to a villa they cleared and nobled while it was in route, and bc they cleared it b4 me, all i asked is that they dodge my attack so we both did not lose troops, and i would let them have it back. they pretended to agree.. but when my noble train landed it was killed and they laughed.

DeletedUser

I swear by god, i just saw donkey reach rank 5. Then they boot a player to make sure they remain at rank 6.
I think there is a conspiracy afoot here.
Donkeys are certainly trying to make themselves look less threatening to other big tribes by trying to keep their rank as down as possible?
Sorry guys, but the rate at which KND and CoD are growing you will overtake them very soon. Unless you start ejecting your top players instead ;)

and yet, we are again 5 place :)
i think we need to kick a lot more to stay on 6 place :D

DeletedUser

guys, for god sake leave these lies and go and see your stats... you're really pure guys!

Side 1:
Tribes: OwP Donkey
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Pure D
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 3
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 346,168
Side 2: 22,843
Difference: 323,325

image.php

DeletedUser

there was one situation where i had a noble train inbound to a villa they cleared and nobled while it was in route, and bc they cleared it b4 me, all i asked is that they dodge my attack so we both did not lose troops, and i would let them have it back. they pretended to agree.. but when my noble train landed it was killed and they laughed.
:icon_rolleyes: gosh cause losing 4 packets are so expensive

DeletedUser

so this was a combined op of april fool and anubis all along and has just gotten blown out of proportion thanks to other donkey and OwP members?
now that makes some sense. however, your second post about pure D was unwarranted. it almost makes you look like a cry baby :)

Since both donkey and OwP leaders have fiercely denied (a bit too fiercely, i may add) any allying with each other all looks well. Darn, i was hoping for another top 10 battle.

oh well, time to instigate something like OwP vs Snow..now that will be fun. Donkeys may join in that gang bang as well given that their leader khare's villages in that area were taken by Snow. Anybody has any idea when that is gonna happen or is OwP allied with Snow as well?

DeletedUser

Meh, now I know what April Fool was doing. Not the way I expected to find out, but he's not accountable to me so them's the breaks.

DeletedUser

so this was a combined op of april fool and anubis all along and has just gotten blown out of proportion thanks to other donkey and OwP members?
now that makes some sense. however, your second post about pure D was unwarranted. it almost makes you look like a cry baby :)

Since both donkey and OwP leaders have fiercely denied (a bit too fiercely, i may add) any allying with each other all looks well. Darn, i was hoping for another top 10 battle.

oh well, time to instigate something like OwP vs Snow..now that will be fun. Donkeys may join in that gang bang as well given that their leader khare's villages in that area were taken by Snow. Anybody has any idea when that is gonna happen or is OwP allied with Snow as well?

OwP is going to do their bests, So that's not important who is their allies and who is not :p
So everyone in OwP area should be ready, all troops are full and waiting for a nice war :p

DeletedUser

hey (to donkey)

who attacked and when?

because it seems like Fadawa attacked us first?

DeletedUser

haha yeah it doesn't, just making sure the facts were straight

hey i'm just curious, so this ISN'T a joint op?

Honestly, I have to say, if you guys work together you guys could be huge....

Fighting 2 megatribes is tougher than eating food without hands

haha that was one of my dumb analogies

DeletedUser

it realy doesn't matter who attacked who first... you guys where skirmishing with Zacheod4 as well at around the same time. the fact that remains is that we are in the process of nobling you guys.

the fact that you have been attacking 3 top 10 tribes and several other tribes in the past few weeks might have something to do with the fact that you are now being "gangbanged" it's nice you all are starting to make assumptions about who'sallied and who's not. that fact that you guys received several hundreds of fakes from both OwP and Donkey doesn't mean they are working together, just that you've messed with 2 tribes that know how to plan attacks.