Pure D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We were mentioned in one of BORED vs MOAR thread, but some guy was pissed off that it was off topic.

I'm new to the forums, NOT new to the game (w15 along time ago) and is now curious of what others think about us.

Now, let me clear things up.

As a leadership figure in Pure D, i can assure you that we have no intention of warring with BORED because ultimately that would be ... suicide

However, yes, we are attacking the hell out of Lord Anubis.

I have a little story time thing to share lol but I need to hear what you think first.

We create chaos, we wreak havoc, we deliver
PURE DESTRUCTION

motto created by me, tweaked by yaradh

DeletedUser

i admire your guts on attacking a BORED! player without hesitation.
lord anubis seems to have gone inactive (only time will tell if it was just because of your attacks).
but the question here is can you keep it up?
whatcha gonna do brother when the millions and millions of BORED! spears rain down upon you (if they take you guys seriously) huh? whatcha gonna do?

i also notice that you guys are in close proximity to donkeys and OWP. inviting attention upon yourself like this in the external forum might mean u could become the next donkey fodder after britan..but then again, maybe you guys have the skill to pull it off.

DeletedUser

lord anubis seems to have gone inactive (only time will tell if it was just because of your attacks).
but the question here is can you keep it up?
whatcha gonna do brother when the millions and millions of BORED! spears rain down upon you (if they take you guys seriously) huh? whatcha gonna do?

i also notice that you guys are in close proximity to donkeys and OWP. inviting attention upon yourself like this in the external forum might mean u could become the next donkey fodder after britan..but then again, maybe you guys have the skill to pull it off.

Lord_Anubis attacked my villages witch was a HUGE mistake. and of corse i attacked back my tribe followed right behind me in assisting at the task at hand we take our tribe seriously and if you attack a member like me your going to have your hands full.

We are not looking for attention thats for sure and our intentions are not to attack BORED! just Lord_Anubis :icon_wink:

-M A R I O-

Lord_Anubis attacked my villages witch was a HUGE mistake. and of corse i attacked back my tribe followed right behind me in assisting at the task at hand we take our tribe seriously and if you attack a member like me your going to have your hands full.

We are not looking for attention thats for sure and our intentions are not to attack BORED! just Lord_Anubis :icon_wink:

If you attack one bored member then you attack the whole tribe smart one. I thought that was a basic and known fact. :|

Ahh nubs these days.

DeletedUser

but the question here is can you keep it up?.

Yea I admire them too.

I was actually reading this thread seriously...

Until i read:

We create chaos, we wreak havoc, we deliver
PURE DESTRUCTION

and laughed my ass off XD

HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

DeletedUser

Oke, seeing as logic is not that general around here, I'll break this down.

You get attacked,
You attack back,
Your entire tribe helps you,
You do not expect an entire tribe to help the player you attacked back?

Lets see if you can pick the odd one out.

DeletedUser

Well, I admire your courage attacking Lord Anubis, and because of that I'm rooting for you guys!

If you attack one bored member then you attack the whole tribe smart one. I thought that was a basic and known fact. :|

Ahh nubs these days.

However, I do agree with this - I'm afraid you didn't think it through too well, and it might be more stupidity than courage. If you attack one player in the top tribe of a world when you've only got one tenth of their points, you should expect to be rimmed within a week or two...
But, so far, BORED! haven't done much to back up mario's statement - if attacking one BORED! member is attacking the whole tribe, then why have they nobled 12 BORED! villages and only had 3 villages nobled by you?

DeletedUser

Audience and failed in one sentence is only posible with the Word ''not'' :icon_wink:

Doomkill22

wow danny, your smart, you just got noticed by bored!.

seriously you dont have to make a public announcement, now bored! has some new juicy villages :)

DeletedUser

i got to start another war...yay for me :icon_razz:

this will be fun. most former BORED! members will have to launch from huge distances (50-60hr plus). it looks to be another scaled down version of the donkey vs britan war. what i would like to see is if the original bored members would even be interested in launching so far for the sake of an ex-NUTS guy who might have gone inactive.

But looking at it from another view point, if eastern original BORED! members can take quite a few pure D villas in the area and move there, it would do as a nice launching platform into the top rim tribes like donkey, dogs and owp.
Now that war would be more interesting and less onesided. (i am just trying to supply bored with some ideas).

btw, i am rooting for pure D here..go courageous underdogs!!!

DeletedUser

lmao, looks like i got some unintended attention haha

well now where the hell is the delete button of this thread.....hm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

quick, mail the forum moderator GeEhIiJeKe (or something like that).
he might delete this on request before other bored members know of your presence..lol
or maybe u can mail frst leaders asking for support. they may help you since a little birdie told me that frst and bored! does not exactly like each other.
(Time to start a world war!!!)

DeletedUser

Latest news: Pure D seems to have accelerated their noblings on BORED! and seem to be intend on rimming at least one bored member before they themselves get attacked..GO PURE D!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: Pure D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,669
Side 2: 25,808
Difference: 88,861

image.php

DeletedUser

quick, mail the forum moderator GeEhIiJeKe (or something like that).
he might delete this on request before other bored members know of your presence..lol
or maybe u can mail frst leaders asking for support. they may help you since a little birdie told me that frst and bored! does not exactly like each other.
(Time to start a world war!!!)

Birdies know nothing mate. And FRST dont support people that arent our own, unlike CoD who just support anyone we go offensive against, losers much?

:icon_twisted:

Oh and go Pure D, gotta support the underdogs :spear:

Status
Not open for further replies.