Purity

DeletedUser94483

On top of all that...stop trying to state that someone is not pro and should not say they are pro when all they ever say(on every world it is interesting since berny plays alot of worlds i have) is that they are noob...

DeletedUser

well your w25 stats are built up from internals and barbs, your first conquer there was a 63(!) points barb.
w61..got nobled, so where are your stats good?

At least I don't run away from a battle. You sir is a big fluffy chicken not a lion. Me thinks you need to change yo COA.

DeletedUser

I do know how the world will end. The winner will be the tribe that battles it front, cleans its core, pushes its back to a wall and can keep their members and true allies tight to fight as one fluid machine.

Only time will tell who that will be.

I strongly disagree with you. The secrets have made this an impossible end to the war. Secret villages supported by several thousand troops, cats, and a bonfire will not be falling to the enemy any time soon. You can hit them with 100 nukes, and they aren't budging.

This world will end because the secrets belong to an individual person, and that person may decide that they want to be in a winning tribe at the cost of betraying their friends and their tribe. It's a shame, really.

But, for what it's worth, that's my prediction on how the world will end.

DeletedUser

I strongly disagree with you. The secrets have made this an impossible end to the war. Secret villages supported by several thousand troops, cats, and a bonfire will not be falling to the enemy any time soon. You can hit them with 100 nukes, and they aren't budging.

This world will end because the secrets belong to an individual person, and that person may decide that they want to be in a winning tribe at the cost of betraying their friends and their tribe. It's a shame, really.

But, for what it's worth, that's my prediction on how the world will end.

yeah they are hideously stacked, however, just leave them and noble the villages around them let them become isolated and voila, they will be empty :D

DeletedUser

too bad I am honestly the biggest noob on w60, to basically solo play my account and remain in top 20 :icon_rolleyes:

Berny, insults from you mean nothing, and as for im2x3m4u, he is twice the fighter you'll ever be

DeletedUser105228

too bad I am honestly the biggest noob on w60, to basically solo play my account and remain in top 20 :icon_rolleyes:

Berny, insults from you mean nothing, and as for im2x3m4u, he is twice the fighter you'll ever be

Likewise, started 2 months late, solo played since the start and been top 15 for ages xD

P.S. Berny is a great player.

DeletedUser

...NADs is a noob tribe. Challenge, denied.

Medflex a noob player, challenge denied teehee

Bernard, kicked from FEC account, challenge accepted

Seems like I touched your nerve to respond in such a poor way trolololololol

If you read the above with medflex's voice being that of a screachy ex-wife
berny the voice of an angry ex-husband with a drinking problem
and im2x3m4u is the naive pool boy Medflexy cougars it up with
...it is actually entertaining.

DeletedUser

yeah they are hideously stacked, however, just leave them and noble the villages around them let them become isolated and voila, they will be empty :D

That goes without saying... but really, what are the odds of someone staying with the tribe that long if they are offered something better? Like the opportunity to win the world?

Oh sure, for some tribe members, there'd be no temptation. They'd go down with the ship, so to speak, if it came to that. I have some mates that I know would be there until the bitter end... but I'm also not disillusioned enough to think that every single person out there has the same level of commitment to their tribe and tribe mates.

DeletedUser

Again I never said I was any good trolololololol

On the other hand his time will come when I shall rim him. Course im not sayin im,any good mind :-D

Just hope SPAM doesn't recruit him. I know thats his intention.

DeletedUser104334

At least I don't run away from a battle. You sir is a big fluffy chicken not a lion. Me thinks you need to change yo COA.

I began merging BEFORE the war kicked off. You should check twstats before flaming:lol:
then I gave my sit to a spam player who currently divides my villages to my spam and valour buddies.
and I remember that I won 2 villages against calm. and lost 1 so i was fighting :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Again I never said I was any good trolololololol

On the other hand his time will come when I shall rim him. Course im not sayin im,any good mind :-D

Just hope SPAM doesn't recruit him. I know thats his intention.

:icon_rolleyes: Rimming a 3mill player solo? You? You couldn't rim a 30k player solo

DeletedUser103870

Bernard, kicked from FEC account, challenge accepted

Bernard was a great player and still is , but as i couldn't keep playing actively i wanted to delete the account ,
and berny found a better team (Thak) .

+1 , I still didn't forget he blocked FEC account because he couldn't stand my TRUE words ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bernard was a great player and still is , but as i couldn't keep playing actively i wanted to delete the account ,
and berny found a better team (Thak) .

+1 , I still didn't forget he blocked FEC account because he couldn't stand my TRUE words ...

I find you adorable :)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Rimming a 3mill player solo? You? You couldn't rim a 30k player solo

Again I know im a noob. I really don't know how to rim anyone. Could you be so nice as to tell me how to play tribalwars? I look forward to reading your response.

Much love

DeletedUser

Again I know im a noob. I really don't know how to rim anyone. Could you be so nice as to tell me how to play tribalwars? I look forward to reading your response.

Much love

I think it involves with one person pulling down their pants and bending over and the other person, oh wait nvm

DeletedUser

Much love

Never said I was any good myself. I am good enough however, to maintain a placement in the top 20 with steady growth

DeletedUser

Essentially that is what your post said.

We can almost all agree that maintaining a top 20 account for the most part means you are good, so by you pointing it out you are saying that you are good.

I am just busting you huevos. :)