Purity

DeletedUser

Essentially that is what your post said.

We can almost all agree that maintaining a top 20 account for the most part means you are good, so by you pointing it out you are saying that you are good.

I am just busting you huevos. :)

Not exactly. Koop (the original owner) brought me on at startup (around 2k), we grew etc, made it to about 200k and he just stopped logging in, I still keep in touch but for the most part I solo the account. As for bert, he just co-plays others because they think he is good lol, what a joke

DeletedUser

You do seem to know me. Funny have we ever played with or against each other? No.

I recall you begging me to coplay you when you were tribeless. You may refuse all you want. I don't give. You also wanted me to invite you to Calm. This was back in the day when I was on FEC and a baron. Thank god I didn't! Just funny how people change.

Oh btw my name is berny not bert. oh.and I still maintain im the worst player on tw. Just everybody not in Calm. - essentially those who don't know me say it. Of course you must know right?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You do seem to know me. Funny have we ever played with or against each other? No.

I recall you begging me to coplay you when you were tribeless. You may refuse all you want. I don't give. You also wanted me to invite you to Calm. This was back in the day when I was on FEC and a baron. Thank god I didn't! Just funny how people change.

Oh btw my name is berny not bert. oh.and I still maintain im the worst player on tw. Just everybody not in Calm. - essentially those who don't know me say it. Of course you must know right?

So what account are you playing now? I don't see any berny or bernard or whoever in this world? I was told that you were kicked in accounts that you co-played? If this is true then your playing style must be shit....

DeletedUser

Again you said your ignorant yet you proclaim me to be shit. Your probably right tbh I don't really care. I played FEC - evidently you didn't read what he said. It doesn't matter. What matters here is that although your ignorant you assume.

I played bernard 2485 till I decided to coplay someone else. It doesn't matter who, what, when. You have never fought on my.side.or against me. You cannot judge. Ok I may despise SPAM but jeez.. At least I have the decency to respect players. I don't go dissing everyone else on public.

DeletedUser

Again you said your ignorant yet you proclaim me to be shit. Your probably right tbh I don't really care. I played FEC - evidently you didn't read what he said. It doesn't matter. What matters here is that although your ignorant you assume.

I played bernard 2485 till I decided to coplay someone else. It doesn't matter who, what, when. You have never fought on my.side.or against me. You cannot judge. Ok I may despise SPAM but jeez.. At least I have the decency to respect players. I don't go dissing everyone else on public.
Love you berny :)

but im a bigger nub than you :icon_wink:

ashoka1

Bernard 2485/Berny

Joined W60 as Bernard 2485 In Tribe PAUL

Paul faught with Tribe AXE and lost..Bernard 2485 was accused of spying and never invited in reformed PAUL which was named PHNX

Berny Goes on to Join Account YAYA ADDIANO ..in SLAP as coplayer.

SLAP & PHNX Merge ..Over a period Yaya Account is caught/accused spying for SMEXC/calm. By leaders of SLAP..Kicked & eaten.

Berny Leaves to Join FEC account and shows his true skill.Account goes o to achieve new heights ..However with some issues between Ali & Berny ..Berny Leave and Joins Thak Account
* EDITED - Not to be discussed on Forums*

Berny Hope i didnot leave any of your account on w60..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bernard 2485/Berny

Paul faught with Tribe AXE and lost..Bernard 2485 was accused of spying and never invited in reformed PAUL which was named PHNX
Yeh we know who started that trolololololol. Bare in mind whatever accusations of spying i had were false. Not that anyone haas to beleive me.

No SOV

SLAP & PHNX Merge ..Over a period Yaya Account is caught/accused spying for SMEXC/calm. By leaders of SLAP..Kicked & eaten.
I had left wayyy before then. But he spied for Calm? - you guys seriously are paranoid as hell about Spies. False. About SmexC i haven't a clue.

Berny Leaves to Join FEC account and shows his true skill.Account goes o to achieve new heights ..However with some issues between Ali & Berny ..Berny Leave and Joins Thak Account
Its marked above. He wanted to leave - but decided to stay - meanwhile i changed to thak

Now another thing with Thak and FEC ..both account coplayed By Berny if there ever is any cross nobling between these two accounts..Accounts can get banned as per tw rules as per my understanding
Ok. I beleive this is against rules to discuss this. No. I was not being illegal - i waited 2 days before i logged into thak without knowing the pw of FEC. So essentially i could attack him now without being illegal.

Thanks for your input - GO TROLLERS AND SPAMMERS!
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

Yeh we know who started that trolololololol. Bare in mind whatever accusations of spying i had were false. Not that anyone haas to beleive me.

Well As the leader of AXE..i was running spies in PAUL & PHNX...And only me and my spies know whether the accusations were right or now..Now berny would u know that...its been a long time

DeletedUser

Bernard 2485/Berny

:D I forget who but someone in SmexC at the time tipped me off about the yaya account being a spy, this is when I wasn't in SLAP, I told my good buddy Caswellon (A duke of PHNX) and yaya died from there

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You keep spewing the same shit..Ignorant and such from here in the forums ....They say your a frigging Spy that is the lowest form of player in this world...If that is true then no one will accept a double agent player who always spews lies...In fact everything you said now will attest on how you play this game..

Bernard 2485/Berny

Wow, is this true then it ill reinforce the charachter of this player...I hope the world will realize that spies are the ultimate destroyers of this game....Spies are usually kicked out of tribes and been feed out to tribes....

Bernards reputation as a co-player spy is difficult to comprehend cause instead of helping the account he wants to co-play he plays the account to destroy the tribe that the original player is playing...It undermines all the hard work and planning of leadership of the tribe..

Bernards post now will not bear any weight in the forums...Cause he is a lier and a spy.

DeletedUser

You don't really despise SPAM though, it's mostly a personal grudge against me from what I have heard. Something about me rudely refusing your request for me to backstab 7SF.

DeletedUser

No Dylan thats not the only reason and ampac your a funny guy. you take this game WAY too seriously. Get a life. Are all SPAM players just HUGE trolls or summit?

DeletedUser

Well As the leader of AXE..i was running spies in PAUL & PHNX...And only me and my spies know whether the accusations were right or now..Now berny would u know that...its been a long time

Your the one who failed to notice I was trolling you. Please do say what exactly was said in that mail. We both know there was NOTHING. Yes I agreed on being a spy just for teh lolz of agreeing. No I gave no information away. Essentially you asked me to spy, I trollingly agreed, and without anymore was chucked for spying. Again without any further proof.

Regardless of what went down. No I did not spy. I had never the intention of doing so either. Was merely intrigued to how the convo would go if I said yes.Me.and when im bored at 2 villages...

DeletedUser

No Dylan thats not the only reason and ampac your a funny guy.

Nah, I'm sure other people in SPAM recognise idiocy when they see it hence it is inevitable that you have grudges with more people.

you take this game WAY too seriously.

Ad hominem.

Get a life.
Then manage to contradict yourself in the next sentence by personally insulting someone over a game that you said Ampac took too seriously. Ouch...you suck at PnP

Are all SPAM players just HUGE trolls or summit?

Oh the irony.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must be stupid or have mental dimensia because I simply cannot understand your post. Nor can i bother to care much. Your SPAM after all.

DeletedUser

Well im done guys. Im out. Grats. You win. I lose. Fairplay. Cheers.