Purity

ashoka1

Your the one who failed to notice I was trolling you. Please do say what exactly was said in that mail. We both know there was NOTHING. Yes I agreed on being a spy just for teh lolz of agreeing. No I gave no information away. Essentially you asked me to spy, I trollingly agreed, and without anymore was chucked for spying. Again without any further proof.

Regardless of what went down. No I did not spy. I had never the intention of doing so either. Was merely intrigued to how the convo would go if I said yes.Me.and when im bored at 2 villages...

Well we all started with 1 village and started growing from there..It is only Coplayers who joined a big account who dont have to go through 1/2/5 villages stage..

As for the exact content of mail is concerned..Though you admit to agree for spying..I dont have the mail...I deleted all the mail from my spies in paul/phnx as soon as i joined PHNX/SLAP.

However i do have a list of 87 TW accounts on w60..who have one way or the other spied for me...at one point or another...

I never openly say if a person has spied for me or not...Untill they admit it first..As its against the basic principle of spies..

I just said

Paul faught with Tribe AXE and lost..Bernard 2485 was accused of spying and never invited in reformed
PAUL which was named PHNX

WE were all in difficult circumstances..some survived on their own account in a K full of Red Dots (PHNX/SLAP)...(I still recall having 3K incomings all the time on my 30 odd villages..but i found bashers & cats and i survived )......some others left to join different accounts as coplayers....However As you have admitted About agreeing ..I can now say that Yes Bernard2485 account is on the list who was spying for me ..in PAUL

Whether any of your other account is on that list ..Well only me and My spies will know that....Will You know it berny Boy

Last edited:

DeletedUser104334

Well im done guys. Im out. Grats. You win. I lose. Fairplay. Cheers.

:lol: No one likes spies Berny.
But I have to thank you for the post you made where you told me i was running away from the war, you got kicked out of Thak. Ouch, This must hurt.
At least I am quiting the world and gifting my villages to my friends..but wait, you can´t do this because you got kicked
:icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: No one likes spies Berny.
But I have to thank you for the post you made in the purity thread where you told me i was running away from the war, you got kicked out of Thak. Ouch, This must hurt.
At least I am quiting the world and gifting my villages to my friends..but wait, you can´t do this because you got kicked
:icon_cry:

Maybe I should edit the title to confessions box. A place to post the worst things you've ever done in TW and not to enemies. I have no idea who would really want to post but Im sure the ones who would be worth the read. LOL

ashoka1

Maybe I should edit the title to confessions box. A place to post the worst things you've ever done in TW and not to enemies. I have no idea who would really want to post but Im sure the ones who would be worth the read. LOL

That's a very good idea thana...start something of the sort...we will all get to hear a lot of stories...

DeletedUser

Ashoka, you know I felt this lil pang of fear when I saw someone ressurected a drunken wall-o-text of mine. :lol:

Maybe I should though....

DeletedUser

Thana I must ask you, hows it feel to be hiding behind a bunch of noobs who cant even stack a single player well enough?:O

MR.MR

LOL dave, the same dave who disbanded INH in w25 and merged them into subV because he couldnt get his crew togeather, jolly good show

Not everyone is a born leader. If he didn't have the resources/means/ability to lead his crew himself, recognized this, and did what he needed to do to put his players in a position to succeed, then he did a fine job. And just because he couldnt lead then doesnt mean he cant leave smoking craters where SPAM villas used to be...

DeletedUser

Not everyone is a born leader. If he didn't have the resources/means/ability to lead his crew himself, recognized this, and did what he needed to do to put his players in a position to succeed, then he did a fine job. And just because he couldnt lead then doesnt mean he cant leave smoking craters where SPAM villas used to be...

lol he can go ahead and try that, he would be destroyed by any given member of SPAM

DeletedUser

I personally am not of the school of thought that leaders are born not made. Leadership is an art and even the most amazing leaders will not be effective at all times or situations. I think the most important qualities are that they put their tribe first and the success of their player is the most important thing. If he lead a tribe successfully then merged into another great tribe where his members still thrive then he was aces.

LOL dave, the same dave who disbanded INH in w25 and merged them into subV ...
It is wise to know where your strengths and weaknesses are, everybody has them and only the mature can accurately assess them.

DeletedUser

There are natural leaders in TW, however most put hard work behind the scenes to succeed.

MR.MR

lol he can go ahead and try that, he would be destroyed by any given member of SPAM

Side 1:
Players: uk patriot
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 6
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 255,268
Side 2: 43,201
Difference: 212,067

chart

Destroyed, he is not.

MR.MR

No thanks StuAli, we were specifically talking about UK Patriot (Dave), nothing more needs to be said.