PUSH! having more fun

velibor

1. Perhaps if you looked at the second page of the link you provided you'd notice the second recap made by 3 grim.
2. No I do not know ways to kill a noble if you're inactive. I had lost all 3 trains on the same village because I continuously kept clearing it, yet each time prenuke+train arrived wall was pumped to lvl 20 and villa stacked by what assumed was local defense...not something an inactive character does...unless you have an incredibly productive inactive player.
3. Impressive indeed considering he was hit by 12 accounts and according to you inactive and yet still accumulated 2mill odd.
4. Perhaps if you didn't limit your stats to [spoil]22/03/2015 22:31:49 to 28/03/2015 00:02:00[/spoil] in order for biast results stats would show that there are more than 20 conquers by TSU against rhythm...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TSU, TSU.
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm
Players: 3 Grim Reapers

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,361
Side 2: 1,133
Difference: 228

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 10
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,958,779
Side 2: 5,797,246
Difference: 161,533

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178,005
Side 2: 51,242
Difference: 126,763

chart

[/spoil]

Additional Point...
[spoil]
http://gyazo.com/39810a06dbd9ca69d241f3d23fb06471

These are the current stats of your tribe...not even involving 3 grim because he was kicked...don't you notice something odd...like the fact that in his 2 days of fighting for your tribe 3 grim scored more ODA than just about everyone in your tribe currently has against us ( like 5 days into the war )...this doesn't even include the additional 250k+ oda he gained since you kicked him...now if he is inactive and outscores your whole tribe in ODA against TSU...is there anyone in your tribe that isn't inactive?

What exactly qualifies him to the rank of "inactivity" other than losing villages to TSU? If that is the only requirement you take into consideration before you label your players as inactives...boy is your tribe going to go inactive once we're done with him.
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser117392

1. Perhaps if you looked at the second page of the link you provided you'd notice the second recap made by 3 grim.
4. Perhaps if you didn't limit your stats to [spoil]22/03/2015 22:31:49 to 28/03/2015 00:02:00[/spoil] in order for biast results stats would show that there are more than 20 conquers by TSU against rhythm...
If you call it biased war stats then you should check the war page again.
Added here for rest of readers http://prntscr.com/6maecc
Now who is making biased war stats. :icon_rolleyes:

http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.p...oldtribe=204&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

And if you are referring to the 2nd cap in above page as recap then
1. It was way before war started (6 days)
2. It was cross noble (check village conquer history page if you want) and TSU player gave back the village. You can talk to Visr for more details if you want to know.

Additional Point...
Rhythm is full of inactives. TSU will win this war fairly easily. :icon_confused:

velibor

If you call it biased war stats then you should check the war page again.
Added here for rest of readers http://prntscr.com/6maecc
Now who is making biased war stats. :icon_rolleyes:

http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.p...oldtribe=204&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

And if you are referring to the 2nd cap in above page as recap then
1. It was way before war started (6 days)
2. It was cross noble (check village conquer history page if you want) and TSU player gave back the village. You can talk to Visr for more details if you want to know.

Additional Point...
Rhythm is full of inactives. TSU will win this war fairly easily. :icon_confused:
Actually I was not aware of the crossnoble...do appologise for that.

DeletedUser

hey velibor....this is sad....that one player is doing this to u guys lol..

Side 1:
Players: noooool
Side 2:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 2
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 133,996
Side 2: 14,422
Difference: 119,574

chart

DeletedUser90465

Just here to enlighten as I'm the actual duke as rhythm....1) Noooool+rhythm has more conquers on TSU then TSU has on us... Nooooool will return to rhythm when he's done op'ing TSU2) grim was inactive and didn't even tag attacks. Then he sent us account sit which we still have so we used it to snipe and stack and fight against you. No use in using an inactive account which we must sit in our tribe though.3) you betrayed us and backstabbed our agreement so please don't tell us how bad we are. Give it a month.

Marvx360x

I'm kind of confused here: Is double-teaming a tribe you were allied with before a good thing now? You guys seem to be kind of proud.

velibor

Just here to enlighten as I'm the actual duke as rhythm....1) Noooool+rhythm has more conquers on TSU then TSU has on us... Nooooool will return to rhythm when he's done op'ing TSU2) grim was inactive and didn't even tag attacks. Then he sent us account sit which we still have so we used it to snipe and stack and fight against you. No use in using an inactive account which we must sit in our tribe though.3) you betrayed us and backstabbed our agreement so please don't tell us how bad we are. Give it a month.
Actually that is an all out lie...how can I tell? Because just yesterday 3 grim asked us to recruit him so that he can have his revenge on you instead of rimming him...request got denied and he's still hitting the rim... Also did you know if you exclude TSU targets from your warstats and include randoms from other tribes it actually may give you an edge? In case you didn't...its just a heads up noool is not in your tribe but has impressive conquer history vs TSU...might wana add him in there to boost your image a bit since as things stand people will start accusing TSU conquering barbs whenever we take a village off you...

DeletedUser90465

Veli, u are being fed completely wrong information. Titu and spoons have rotated switching the account. It was a fail plan of yours to pm him to ask you to let him merge into you bc titu was on the account. We have used that to troll your leader bigdrew.... You might want to ask him....

DeletedUser117392

Actually that is an all out lie...how can I tell? Because just yesterday 3 grim asked us to recruit him so that he can have his revenge on you instead of rimming him...request got denied and he's still hitting the rim... Also did you know if you exclude TSU targets from your warstats and include randoms from other tribes it actually may give you an edge? In case you didn't...its just a heads up noool is not in your tribe but has impressive conquer history vs TSU...might wana add him in there to boost your image a bit since as things stand people will start accusing TSU conquering barbs whenever we take a village off you...

What? 3 grim asked to recruit him first? I guess someone else approached him for recruitment first.
Full conversation below.
[spoil]
roHNbHy.png
[/spoil]
The last mail in above conversation, it was spoons trolling you. :lol:
Can you post your conversation with the 3 grim reapers account also? It would be fun for all to see it.

We don't want to boost our image. Add/exclude whoever you want to either side. (but don't forget when the war started, so you don't put biased war stats again). As i said in earlier posts, TSUck & Rhythm has no co-ordination and 2 wars are separate, don't combine them.
And TSU gonna win war against Rhythm with glory since TSU got velibor.

P.S. check out COA of 3 grim reapers. :lol:

DeletedUser117392

I'm kind of confused here: Is double-teaming a tribe you were allied with before a good thing now? You guys seem to be kind of proud.

No one double-teaming mate. Check out the first post in the thread. That was the reason for the war. There are a lot more other things in the conversation and TSU's action which led to this war but not bothered to post them atm (Esp. when Rhythm is losing so badly in this war. I am actually finding a good rim village for me :icon_confused:)
Before this war started TSUck did ask us to join them in war but we denied that. AFAIK, someone tried to scare velibor via IGM saying that Rhythm was going to join war on TSUck side. I think someone got tricked.

P.S. if someone lies to you does it give you right to lie to everyone? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

titu steph and i have posted proof constantly proving our points and proving velibors wrong.....velibor we are still waiting for ur "mails" of ggrim recruiting lol, rhythm is sitting that acc trolling u and ur leader....please continue making yourself and tsu look more and more incompetent.

DeletedUser90465

I just realized... Velibor hasn't shown proof of one thing lol.... When we proved him wrong on the TSU betrayal incident, he didn't show proof and then went to criticize us on 3 grim reapers. Now that that's our of the way, I wonder what he'll pursue next.

Spoons are deadly

Sorry velibor. As we have stated many times the 3 grim account owners have gone, so yeah it was inactive until we managed to get our hands back on it. Don't know about you but I've had a lot of fun on it! Hopefuly my own account will get a few frontline village over the next few days so I can keep having fun. I was so close to finding out your online times too until steve spoiled the fun too >.< Thanks for appreciating mine and titu's defending though :)

f40294f23fb94757957a086c1405d5dd.png

f40294f23fb94757957a086c1405d5dd
Honestly thought I had given myself away by using my usual ingame colour for mails but you didn't notice luckily. Oh and that screen shot you asked for to prove to rhythm they had lost a good player?

98eb96d11f1343ea2e0951b7269ffcb1.png

f40294f23fb94757957a086c1405d5dd

shagohad

If we are to treat these as 2 different wars then here are 2 different war stats.... 3 Grim Reapers is considered because at the onset of the war he was part of the tribe. Kicked or no he was in it with TSUck.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TSUck
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 588
Side 2: 430
Difference: 158
chart

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 114
Difference: 4
chart

Side 1: 3,127,824
Side 2: 2,354,669
Difference: 773,155
chart

Side 1: 819,043
Side 2: 725,533
Difference: 93,510
chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Total conquers:
Side 2: 599
chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 20
Difference: 12
chart

Side 2: 3,776,050
Difference: 648,226
chart

Side 1: 69,766
Side 2: 144,272
Difference: 74,506
chart

so there you go

DeletedUser116596

If we are to treat these as 2 different wars then here are 2 different war stats.... 3 Grim Reapers is considered because at the onset of the war he was part of the tribe. Kicked or no he was in it with TSUck.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Total conquers:
Side 2: 430
Difference: 158
chart

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 114
Difference: 4
chart

Side 2: 2,354,669
Difference: 773,155
chart

Side 1: 819,043
Side 2: 725,533
Difference: 93,510
chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Total conquers:
Side 2: 599
chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 20
Difference: 12
chart

Side 2: 3,776,050
Difference: 648,226
chart

Side 1: 69,766
Side 2: 144,272
Difference: 74,506
chart

so there you go

I think your mistaken 3 grim reapers was a part of rhythm.

This is the true stats .

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 132
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 948,005
Side 2: 914,253
Difference: 33,752

chart

This is the stats since the war was "officially declared" by TSU Even though there was fighting way before this.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 22/03/2015 00:21:45 to 31/03/2015 12:16:07

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 41
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 400,019
Side 2: 295,439
Difference: 104,580

chart

DeletedUser

to be honest, I see no point in checking stats against TSU, since they kick out any members that start to lose villages, there first one was Bolero who got hammered by Hazmat(, since then TSU has kept a simple policy, from what I'm able to see here, if you are not part of the premade players who joined this world to form TSU, you are expandable in the long run, then again... I might be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think every tribe has some amount of expendable players. It's hard to tell which tribe has more. Players that don't pull their weight and go inactive are generally expendable.

DeletedUser

no doubt about it, but still refusing to supp a tribe member just because he was outside the main cluster...