Pushing is a Premade thing

roman01

Reaction score
No There not, They are Banning for internal tribe members that have quit and gifted there villages and calling it PUSHING... You ask how do i know cause It just happen to myself, Witch is such BS!

Just do what all the top tribes do... Just time recaps after players you want to noble so it doesn't meet the text requirement of a ban, or force internal / employ bashers like they do. Many forms of pushing, you were just pretty much were dumb enough to use one of the only (*two?*) methods that were banned.

laugh-run-out.gif

In retrospect, the new "rules" have done next to nothing to balance out the gameplay on these kinds of worlds.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Go and read the rules. You are not even allowed to do it lmao
scent when is it break the rules to internal a player that has quit? players are doing it on every world. rules state pushing when two players are merge into one account, that is not what has happen. If internal a quit player villages now is rule breaking, Then I guess my 14yrs of play the game will come to a end cause i just quit all together. Cause that's just been part of the game play.

Quote:
Dear players,

As mentioned before, an additional rule to combat account pushing will be in effect. We have tried to find a way to limit account pushing as much as possible, while trying to not affect the game of others too much (eg. account switches).

Please find the details below, they will also be announced during the pre-reg phase and start up phase on regular occasion.
- Account merges will not be allowed for the first 40 days of the world. If you intend to play together, join together.
- The market can not be used to freely send resources, at any point during the runtime of the world. Only 1:1 trades will be allowed. This will be enforced on a setting level.

Take into account that the above rule is an additional rule. The other game rules in regards to pushing will also apply.

As with all game rules, we count on player reports to help us enforce them. Please be aware that creating multi-accounts using the sitting system or setting up a shared internet connection does not negate the rules.

Kind regards,
Your Tribal Wars Team

End of the quote:

Didn't make other accounts (multi-accounts),Not a shared connection, Not two players merge into one account,Never sat the other account.

So where is it that you can't internal players???

Last edited:

super mario2

Reaction score
I advice you to go and read the rules what pushing means, creating multiple accounts for the benefit of other players. You seem to have a lot of players quitting so they can give you full built villages. Pushing is when players benefit from other players, like building up villages for them and then "quitting" as you call it. What about Lord Lord Kasagri ? How many times will he "quit"?

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
scent when is it break the rules to internal a player that has quit? players are doing it on every world. rules state pushing when two players are merge into one account, that is not what has happen. If internal a quit player villages now is rule breaking, Then I guess my 14yrs of play the game will come to a end cause i just quit all together. Cause that's just been part of the game play.

Quote:
Dear players,

As mentioned before, an additional rule to combat account pushing will be in effect. We have tried to find a way to limit account pushing as much as possible, while trying to not affect the game of others too much (eg. account switches).

Please find the details below, they will also be announced during the pre-reg phase and start up phase on regular occasion.
- Account merges will not be allowed for the first 40 days of the world. If you intend to play together, join together.
- The market can not be used to freely send resources, at any point during the runtime of the world. Only 1:1 trades will be allowed. This will be enforced on a setting level.

Take into account that the above rule is an additional rule. The other game rules in regards to pushing will also apply.

As with all game rules, we count on player reports to help us enforce them. Please be aware that creating multi-accounts using the sitting system or setting up a shared internet connection does not negate the rules.

Kind regards,
Your Tribal Wars Team

End of the quote:

Didn't make other accounts (multi-accounts),Not a shared connection, Not two players merge into one account,Never sat the other account.

So where is it that you can't internal players???

you still NOT allowed to noble before the 40 days. Imagine not following the rule and still complain big yikes.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I advice you to go and read the rules what pushing means, creating multiple accounts for the benefit of other players. You seem to have a lot of players quitting so they can give you full built villages. Pushing is when players benefit from other players, like building up villages for them and then "quitting" as you call it. What about Lord Lord Kasagri ? How many times will he "quit"?
who is Lord Lord Kasagri? We had one member that quit that me and one my other members internal. every other village beside that I clear and taken. I have not creating any multiple accounts, I been on one account, They can check My IP and MY IP logins. They can check the discord server screen shot of our member saying he quitting and give villages to the members in the tribe. So whatever your going on about I have no clue.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you still NOT allowed to noble before the 40 days. Imagine not following the rule and still complain big yikes.

40 day rule is if the two players are merge into one account. This is not the case here. The player quit the game me and other person the account have been on the account from day 1 game play.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Dude go and put a ticket. You have pushed and still complain it. Stop cheating and you will not be banned. :rolleyes:

*Lord Lord Kasirga*

Reaction score
who is Lord Lord Kasagri? We had one member that quit that me and one my other members internal. every other village beside that I clear and taken. I have not creating any multiple accounts, I been on one account, They can check My IP and MY IP logins. They can check the discord server screen shot of our member saying he quitting and give villages to the members in the tribe. So whatever your going on about I have no clue.
Don't you know your father? kid?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dude, Internal/Gifting is included under the new rule, get over it, you got free villages...

If internal/gifting would be allowed, how would that in any way not just allow push acc dropping villages left and right?

just gotta kick them first then you can literally do whatever you want

this meme I made earlier on this world is the mods:

66sfn5.jpg

Deleted User - 11105474

I disagree with you. "creating multiple accounts for the benefit of other players", but they didn't create "multiple accounts". It's their one & only account, and he/ they can choose to quit anytime he wants with that account (unless he makes another account which he prolly didn't). So your accusations not hold (I'm sorry if that breaks your heart). A guy can quit as many times he wants, doesn't matter who's getting an advantage as it could be a coincidence.

So far that's what happening in some worlds & players didn't get ban-hammer as much as I know.

super mario2

Reaction score
How have you got that tight cluster if not from asking friends to relocate close to you for the sole purpose to build up villages for main accounts and friends will later in the game "quit" as they have planned from the beginning to let the main accounts grow on free villages to gain advantage?

Deleted User - 11105474

How have you got that tight cluster if not from asking friends to relocate close to you for the sole purpose to build up villages for main accounts and friends will later in the game "quit" as they have planned from the beginning to let the main accounts grow on free villages to gain advantage?

Well that's what you should ask to TW TEAM. So they cannot drop besides their friends more than once/ twice after quitting :p

Deleted User - 848983838

I disagree with you. "creating multiple accounts for the benefit of other players", but they didn't create "multiple accounts". It's their one & only account, and he/ they can choose to quit anytime he wants with that account (unless he makes another account which he prolly didn't). So your accusations not hold (I'm sorry if that breaks your heart). A guy can quit as many times he wants, doesn't matter who's getting an advantage as it could be a coincidence.

So far that's what happening in some worlds & players didn't get ban-hammer as much as I know.

rule 4.4 isn't limited to multiaccounting tho.

"Creating and/or using"

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just gotta kick them first then you can literally do whatever you want

Unless your Gieseng from XL:D
Nobles 1 village off Little Gopher before XL kicked him and now his banned.
Just guess that's the reason for the ban anyhow