Putting it out there

DeletedUser

I am serious, I am sick of seeing this large topics on how they think these tribes will do so good. A recent example is =SK= on W30. Had an awesome line up, but I woke up one morning and half there members had gone one way and the others had a made a tribe that is now in the top 10..

But yes Matt, I have been around a lot sence W13.

Same happened to Fruit! in W32. It was a populair tribe and in 1 day half the members left and started their own tribe.

DeletedUser

=SK= never had an awesome line up, not even anywhere near decent. :icon_neutral:
Your definition of awesome is laughable.

haha.... You just wanted to use the word Laughable...

=SK= didnt have the best lign up in W30. But you say "not anywhere near decent" that is a lie, and the only thing that is laughable in that post.

DeletedUser

I think some tribes will last but being a little to selective on recruitement like Made and Naruto

DeletedUser51390

=SK= never had an awesome line up, not even anywhere near decent. :icon_neutral:
Your definition of awesome is laughable.

=sk= had some prety good players in w30. i remember tlaking to a few

as for raven no wasnt very good lol. i remember writing him asking him troops requirements befroe bp wore of and it was a joke i alreaaady had that with almost a week left of bp lol

of course he may have been pulling my peg but with the performance he gave in that world i have my doubts:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Raven wasnt that bad of a player..

But to say that =SK= was far from average... its just not right.. totally false.

DeletedUser

Large tribe of friends that all went under alias and there names were as follows

=SK= Raven
=SK= Ace
=SK= Vampira
=SK= Hellfire

and so on, thats what they did....

DeletedUser

Aw, they weren't that bad. Weren't amazing, but they were fun for a while there in W28. >)

DeletedUser

The members are still around, and most of them that have stayed have bright futures. They are not noobs.

DeletedUser51390

The members are still around, and most of them that have stayed have bright futures. They are not noobs.

nope not noobs by far lol. i believe most joined ham!! but cant remember..been awhile since ive even logged into that wolrd lol andeven longer since ive read the forums

DeletedUser

nope not noobs by far lol. i believe most joined ham!! but cant remember..been awhile since ive even logged into that wolrd lol andeven longer since ive read the forums

A few joined ham. The rest made a new tribe, that is basically "Anti" =SK=.

But it is called Renagades Inc. I dont think that they have a stable leadership so I doubt they will make it to far. But then again.. No one really knows.