Putting the Z into a FleeZus Feature- Guest Edition

DeletedUser88324

Haha that's fine. I have found that overthinking things tend to complicate things more than it actually helps. Tends to lead to baddecission making.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OR

We are allies with every single tribe around a campfire singing
IMG_1367.gif

Or something like that...

DeletedUser118378

My two cents after thinking on this, now I may be entirely wrong. But with AA busy against 3 tribes, right now it's about even give or take. So this will slow down the growth of all of those tribes. Now if Creati were to join in, it would no doubt break AA in my opinion. But is that really in the best interest of Creati for AA to break sending refugees to every tribe in the area. No I don't think it is. So I think they may leave AA alone and let them slow the growth of IL, Annex and IPOD. In the mean time they can bang on Boob who is at war already with Alpha and ~Sky~. Or they can fight ~Sky~ who happens to be at war with Boob and KoBK. I think they will go after Boob as that tribe minimizes the risk of sending refugees everywhere. But ~Sky~ does pose a risk of sending refugees to KoBK or their ally Alpha.

why is it dumb to gangbang one tribe? isnt it free villages for every party involved?

Slightly Sober

My two cents after thinking on this, now I may be entirely wrong. But with AA busy against 3 tribes, right now it's about even give or take. So this will slow down the growth of all of those tribes. Now if Creati were to join in, it would no doubt break AA in my opinion. But is that really in the best interest of Creati for AA to break sending refugees to every tribe in the area. No I don't think it is. So I think they may leave AA alone and let them slow the growth of IL, Annex and IPOD. In the mean time they can bang on Boob who is at war already with Alpha and ~Sky~. Or they can fight ~Sky~ who happens to be at war with Boob and KoBK. I think they will go after Boob as that tribe minimizes the risk of sending refugees everywhere. But ~Sky~ does pose a risk of sending refugees to KoBK or their ally Alpha.

why is it dumb to gangbang one tribe? isnt it free villages for every party involved?

I never said it was dumb. I recommend rereading until you understand the reasoning.