~PWC~ Disbands!

• Thread starter DeletedUser45372
  • Start date

DeletedUser45372

As most of you know, Pokerface was called out on their forums for things that he said, like players taking the game too seriously and having to go to a psychiatrist for it... Another act of cowardice on the part of Pokerface, who didn't have time to play the game anymore, but had time to come in, sling some pretty strong words and disband the tribe to leave his loyal members to fend for themselves.... AGAIN.

How long until you guys realize that Poker isn't the kind of person you think he is? For all the work and effort that ~PWC~ put in over the years, for him to get riled up by 1 member arguing with him, only to over react and delete the tribe on Pipe-TRC's account? That's a damn shame.

Still won't stop the carnage though. And just shows all of the PWC players that stuck with their tribemates through it all, that their leaders really didn't care about them at all, and CHOSE to set them up for failure.

pokerface1712

As most of you know, Pokerface was called out on their forums for things that he said, like players taking the game too seriously and having to go to a psychiatrist for it... Another act of cowardice on the part of Pokerface, who didn't have time to play the game anymore, but had time to come in, sling some pretty strong words and disband the tribe to leave his loyal members to fend for themselves.... AGAIN.

How long until you guys realize that Poker isn't the kind of person you think he is? For all the work and effort that ~PWC~ put in over the years, for him to get riled up by 1 member arguing with him, only to over react and delete the tribe on Pipe-TRC's account? That's a damn shame.

Still won't stop the carnage though. And just shows all of the PWC players that stuck with their tribemates through it all, that their leaders really didn't care about them at all, and CHOSE to set them up for failure.

Nice to see that you think you know more about me than I know myself. :icon_smile:
...I just wonder where you get all your funny info from?

DeletedUser45372

Ever hear the expression "actions speak louder than words?"

DeletedUser

... like players taking the game too seriously and having to go to a psychiatrist for it...

My shrink says that it's normal for a person to maintain a healthy balance between their gaming life and their RL. I'll let you know what his definition of "healthy balance" is. We're still debating that one.

shagohad

wow i leave and world goes to hello kitty in a hand basket

DeletedUser

if former PWC/E players keep hitting delete we will win this world a lot sooner then expected :icon_twisted:

Ending many players '3+ years' commitment to the game :icon_cool:

DeletedUser45372

Will be a wonderful day when they announce INSO as the winners of World 13.

Still awaiting Poker's witty retort.

DeletedUser

Will be a wonderful day when they announce INSO as the winners of World 13.

Still awaiting Poker's witty retort.

That day will be one of my favourite days. Maybe I don't play any more. But INSO is my child. And I will be happy to see INSO's warriors win this world :)

DeletedUser

Long time no hear from trelosnikos :)

Hope life is treating you well :icon_wink: