~PWC~/ [E] VS INSO STATS (only) Thread

DeletedUser

He's Paladin's half-brother (no SIC though). Probably gifting his empty villages so he can launch later from inside your safe zones.

Back on topic. Great year for INSO, just like the last one, or perhaps the one before that too? A few good postings on this thread as well, with some food (or is it drink?) for thought.

DeletedUser

You know you really got to give INSO alot of congrats for everything they have accomplished since it's birth.

I am not reading past posts just to dig up where exactly they started out at. But look at it this way, they somehow managed to get themselves to the center of this world. First off that wasn't easy considering the amount of different tribes there once was.

Now that they stuck themselves to the center they have managed to grow outward on all sides. Again not an easy feat. Because they stuck themselves where they have it ment they had to learn some hard lessons along the way which of course they learned from. They have constantly been under attack from some direction and now from several.

Yes they come off as an arrogant bunch but they have earned that right. You see earned is the operative word. They learned to work as a team and there is someone always on the watch from what I gather.
Of course there is their leader and he has been there from the start from what I gather. But a great leader didn't become great without the rest of his council. Then take into the mix all the pesonalities they have had within that tribe. Wow

But now there is plenty of game left to be had. Is there or could there be a tribe that can put a chink in INSO's armor? Is there a person smart enough to do it? I suppose only time will tell. But I do enjoy the read that comes along with this tribe.

Thanks INSO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict that in the following 72 hrs you will see a significant drop in INSO nobling activity.

Merry Christmas to all guys'n'gals!

DeletedUser

What happened months ago no longer matters.
Captain why is it that you never fall victim to my epic trolling, noely shrek and shadryk just get totally sucked in by it and everyone gets to laugh at them getting decimated, and I'm like :lol:, but then you post something sensible and I'm like :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Captain why is it that you never fall victim to my epic trolling, noely shrek and shadryk just get totally sucked in by it and everyone gets to laugh at them getting decimated, and I'm like :lol:, but then you post something sensible and I'm like :icon_cry:

DECIMATED? ok step away from the punch bowl xela...its clearly been spiked...though frankly i am suprised you were able to find much less use a word like decimated...congrats..you pass to 5th grade.

DeletedUser

DECIMATED? ok step away from the punch bowl xela...its clearly been spiked...though frankly i am suprised you were able to find much less use a word like decimated...congrats..you pass to 5th grade.
In this post: shrek does not know what trolling means :lol:

DeletedUser

As you guys always say when your losing, you aren't winning, your just ahead in conquers :)

Also: Omnomnomnomnom

DeletedUser

It is part of our strategic battle plan for us to be behind on total conquers and conquers against each other at this point of the war. We are not loosing just following our battle plan right down to the finest detail.

DeletedUser45372

does your battle plan include you being nobled out of world 13?

DeletedUser

In this post: shrek does not know what trolling means :lol:

of course i do..i am an ogre after all..trolls are the other side of our family of whom we do not speak...they are vile creatures....come to think of it , you alot like them...i sure hope we are not related there you troll.

DeletedUser

of course i do..i am an ogre after all..trolls are the other side of our family of whom we do not speak...they are vile creatures....come to think of it , you alot like them...i sure hope we are not related there you troll.
My life would be 9001 times better and more enjoyable if you never spoke :)

DeletedUser45372

MMMM....

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO, INSO 2
Side 2:
Tribes: ~PWC~, {E}

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459
Side 2: 12
Difference: 447

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,295,597
Side 2: 115,053
Difference: 4,180,544

chart

DeletedUser45372

Victory Indeed!

This message is hidden because Xela186 is on your ignore list.

You should feel special, as you're the FIRST person that I ever placed on an ignore list on forums...

DeletedUser

Just A sec I have an idea :icon_idea:

*1 Minute later*

Victory!

oh! goody i am important enough to warrant being ignored by you....i feel so special....won't change the fact that you are a blithering idiot one bit will it?