~PWC~/ [E] VS INSO STATS (only) Thread

DeletedUser

Come on then...do we have an update on where we stand with all the wars everyone has going on at the minute???

DeletedUser45372

INSO vs PWC - Last week
Side 1:
Tribes: INSO, INSO 2
Side 2:
Tribes: {E}, ~PWC~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,242
Side 2: 738
Difference: 504

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 11
Difference: 309

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,814,058
Side 2: 7,157,350
Difference: 4,656,708

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,013,269
Side 2: 104,147
Difference: 2,909,122

chart

INSO vs Orion - Last week
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ORION

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 0
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 383,913
Side 2: 0
Difference: 383,913

chart

INSO vs Gensis - Last Week
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GENSIS

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 11
Difference: 79

chart

Side 1: 835,038
Side 2: 105,776
Difference: 729,262

chart

INSO vs PWC since the start of the war
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~PWC~, {E}

Timeframe: 15/06/2010 00:00:00 to 17/02/2011 23:43:37

Side 1: 9,535
Side 2: 3,408
Difference: 6,127

chart

Side 1: 89,125,718
Side 2: 32,375,924
Difference: 56,749,794

chart

And lest we forget.
INSO lost Marco, DeadFrog and Samp18, Magicomary, CSPaw, Linksin.
~PWC~ lost PokerFace, NappyheadGal, ArtyUSMC, ZayedAlyssa, windstonejack, ayrelli, ByThorn, vagabond35uk, SportyBhoy, Dyarick, JJNice69, aliskater, D.J.C., Fefalas, mastercheif360, wildrunner, seb07843, marc anthony, IamChoas... Oh yeah, and Maegnas is quitting as well.

The good news for PWC is that Glamazonia will have less accounts to sit... right? lol

Shadryk 01

And lest we forget.
INSO lost Marco, DeadFrog and Samp18, Magicomary, CSPaw, Linksin.
~PWC~ lost PokerFace, NappyheadGal, ArtyUSMC, ZayedAlyssa, windstonejack, ayrelli, ByThorn, vagabond35uk, SportyBhoy, Dyarick, JJNice69, aliskater, D.J.C., Fefalas, mastercheif360, wildrunner, seb07843, marc anthony, IamChoas... Oh yeah, and Maegnas is quitting as well.

The good news for PWC is that Glamazonia will have less accounts to sit... right? lol

Our battle losses are Marco, DeadFrog and Samp18. Linksin if you include moderator action. :icon_rolleyes:

cspaw was inactive prior to the war and magicomary was expelled from the tribe.

I believe there are many more PWC/E players who have since quit, but may have gone gray yet. If someone in PWC could please post a list on your forum, I can get this data from our Covert Ops unit. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Shh shadryk they are not suppose to know pipe never removed my pillages so I still have access to their forum!

DeletedUser

Shh shadryk they are not suppose to know pipe never removed my pillages so I still have access to their forum!

terri your privs where removed the second you left , the Scum bag of a spy is the who's privs need removing

DeletedUser45372

terri your privs where removed the second you left , the Scum bag of a spy is the who's privs need removing

Except for the fact that there are MANY players in PWC that relay information.

Including council members.

~PWC~ set it's members up for failure. Very low move on their part.

DeletedUser

Covert ops units, residual privs, spies (in and out of the council)...how disappointing to read that spying is the main reason INSO is doing so well, all this time I thought it was because of traits such as activity, skill, organization...silly me.

DeletedUser45372

Covert ops units, residual privs, spies (in and out of the council)...how disappointing to read that spying is the main reason INSO is doing so well, all this time I thought it was because of traits such as activity, skill, organization...silly me.

It's actually neither... We get the upper hand all the time because of our connections in the game. Either through players, mods, admins, etc...

I find it funny that it took SO long for people to actually catch on though.

DeletedUser

Except for the fact that there are MANY players in PWC that relay information.

Including council members.

is that the way you want to win ? :icon_surprised:

It's actually neither... We get the upper hand all the time because of our connections in the game. Either through players, mods, admins, etc...

I find it funny that it took SO long for people to actually catch on though.

many players have know this for a long time , and arn't surprised by the fact that you have players clearing barbs with one account and taking them with another , and also the fact that as soon as a player makes a decent defensive against you they get banned and have villages taken away , but as i said if that the way you want to win then thats down to you

it's just a shame that you want to win this way when so many others want to enjoy the game the way it's meant to be played :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

So, because we can work well as a team, clear villages for players on the front lines to noble, somehow, we are cheating? good conclusion.

We work as a tribe with goals in mind... ~PWC~ works as a group of players with individual needs in mind.

Having 3/4 of ~PWC~ apply for INSO membership JUST as the war is reaching their villages (or just quitting, such as maegnas/hewhowalksamongus) and yet, the losers have something to say?

Arsenal - you don't even play anymore... I thought you had no time for the game? but you have time to come here and spam the forums? lol... go grab a new account in PWC, I hear fellfrosch007 quit, so you can take his account.

DeletedUser

making 2 or 3 post isn't spamming and it doesn't take long to answer your rubbish , now to answer you ,

you use inactive accounts to clear villages and then take them with active accounts , but because you are inso this isnt against the rules , you bend rules to suit and get players banned for do nothing wrong ,

and i don't have to play to post in these forums , if i did have to play to post then i wouldn't be posting now would i ? :)

DeletedUser45372

making 2 or 3 post isn't spamming and it doesn't take long to answer your rubbish , now to answer you ,

you use inactive accounts to clear villages and then take them with active accounts , but because you are inso this isnt against the rules , you bend rules to suit and get players banned for do nothing wrong ,

and i don't have to play to post in these forums , if i did have to play to post then i wouldn't be posting now would i ? :)

Could you show me the rule where that is against the rules?

DeletedUser

i said it isn't as you are INSO against the rules , i think you need to re-read things before you post

DeletedUser45372

i said it isn't as you are INSO against the rules , i think you need to re-read things before you post

Stating it like that, means that it IS against the rules, and INSO is allowed to break rules... so, like I said, show me the rule that we are allowed to get around.

DeletedUser

It is not allowed to sit an account and use it just to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned.

DeletedUser

It is not allowed to sit an account and use it just to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned.

I bolded a key words in this rule. If i am player A sitting player B and i use player B's nukes to clear villages for player C but also nobleing on the sat account it is not against the rules.

And what is a push account defined as?

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

I bolded a key words in this rule. If i am player A sitting player B and i use player B's nukes to clear villages for player C but also nobleing on the sat account it is not against the rules.

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.

amazing huh?

That means, that... its perfectly legal to do what Arsenal208 posted about doing... INSO or not. lol.

I can only imagine you put as much time into your account that you did in reading the rules... Your new owner doesn't seem to be doing much yet... except piss and moan on the forums and try to put together a failed op... Great group you guys got over there ;)