~PWC~/ [E] VS INSO STATS (only) Thread

DeletedUser

terri your privs where removed the second you left , the Scum bag of a spy is the who's privs need removing

Gee Andy a bit touchy are we

It was just a joke

I mailed pipe before I left and asked him to remove my pillages and told him I was handing back the villages I took in K7 to PWC players, some we swapped other I just let them take them with out a village in return!

If you recall we even did a swap in K12 and 5

I even sat a few PWC and {E} players afterward and mailed the leaders each time I seen the sit request to give your guys a heads up I was there and passed the account over when you guys were getting ready to stab our tribe in the back and call war on us!

I could have just kept those accounts and used them against you guys if I wanted to but I didn't (I had mail from them to use the account as I SEEN fit), I could have not mailed the leaders at all and been in the accounts longer to do as I pleased but I didn't ({E} was always bad at looking at who was sitting who after all), I could have pulled support and not requested support to those players that asked me for help when they came under fire and they would have lost more villages then they did but I didn't I moved their support around and got out a support request to near by players even from my own time to help them, I even passed some players PP to help them out and build walls, troops and unmix their villages something else I did not need to do.

I did this all WHILE being a member of INSO

Remember you were one of the players that wanted this war to give you something to do, a good fight to the end of the world

So tell me how many of those in favor of wanting a war with INSO from PWC/E/CE are left actually playing the world now?

By my account the only players left to fight the war you wanted are the players that did not want to fight us and stay our allies!

So yes come into the forums and post, let the players you set up for failure and then abandoned them when the tide began to change and we got our players pushing back onto you see your pointless post and they can remember you were one of the reasons 3 years of hard work is going bye bye now.

DeletedUser45372

Gee Andy a bit touchy are we

It was just a joke

I mailed pipe before I left and asked him to remove my pillages and told him I was handing back the villages I took in K7 to PWC players, some we swapped other I just let them take them with out a village in return!

If you recall we even did a swap in K12 and 5

I even sat a few PWC and {E} players afterward and mailed the leaders each time I seen the sit request to give your guys a heads up I was there and passed the account over when you guys were getting ready to stab our tribe in the back and call war on us!

I could have just kept those accounts and used them against you guys if I wanted to but I didn't (I had mail from them to use the account as I SEEN fit), I could have not mailed the leaders at all and been in the accounts longer to do as I pleased but I didn't ({E} was always bad at looking at who was sitting who after all), I could have pulled support and not requested support to those players that asked me for help when they came under fire and they would have lost more villages then they did but I didn't I moved their support around and got out a support request to near by players even from my own time to help them, I even passed some players PP to help them out and build walls, troops and unmix their villages something else I did not need to do.

I did this all WHILE being a member of INSO

Remember you were one of the players that wanted this war to give you something to do, a good fight to the end of the world

So tell me how many of those in favor of wanting a war with INSO from PWC/E/CE are left actually playing the world now?

By my account the only players left to fight the war you wanted are the players that did not want to fight us and stay our allies!

So yes come into the forums and post, let the players you set up for failure and then abandoned them when the tide began to change and we got our players pushing back onto you see your pointless post and they can remember you were one of the reasons 3 years of hard work is going bye bye now.

And Arsenal was just supplied with an IBS.

DeletedUser

terri your privs where removed the second you left , the Scum bag of a spy is the who's privs need removing

now andy...i personally don't like how you have refered to me sir...let me remind you that insulting another player is considered a bannable offence...if yu take back your comment calling me a "scum bag of a spy" i will consider not reporting you.....

The facts are simple...not you nor xela nor anyone else has a right to complain...with all the illegal things you guys have done to try and win....come on...are you really going to get on here and cry like babies simply becasue you can't beat inso with even the IGM's help? all the things you have gotten away with...no i won't tell what they are...i won't stoop to your levels...i have been silent for close to two weeks letting this build...its here and its raining...all your dirty deeds are being mailed to inso ....post haste you'll be lucky if they don't just rip the tribe apart....i was trying to find something worse than the actions i have seen....i had to go all the way back to the ameritech scandle in april of 2008 to find something so vile...so please for the sake of your honest members...be silent...

DeletedUser

I had to wait due time for shrek to post first, got to respect protocol and all.

thank you zathh....but there is no respect in PWC.....so no need to waste action on so worthless a tribe...

edit:! hey arsenal208...why is our extrenal going up and down?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just to prove how bad things are in PWC right now....

Evilwarlock1 18.02.2011 07:23:12 quote - unread
HeWhoWalksAmongUs was deleted due to inactivity.

Thats just great... Its hard enough to fight off Noelly nobling his villages and now hes gone barbs... now hes definitely going to noble those off now.

and

arsenal208 18.02.2011 03:41:50 quote - edit - delete - unread
another b****(deleted to avoid infraction) move.

Hey, I have an idea, lets all (beep)(deleted due to word) quit since INSO is now on almost everyones doorstep.
Aukana 18.02.2011 16:19:25 quote - unread
Thats a really helpful suggestion.
But thats what the forum is for - a place to exchange ideas.
arsenal208 19.02.2011 04:30:24 quote - edit - delete - unread
I just don't get people who play a game for 3+ years and suddenly don't have time anymore to play it. It also happens to coincide with the enemy approaching them.

He can't stay here, but can stay on world 14 where he is surrounded by barbs. I'd rather have a team mate like Peter that will actually fight instead of someone that will leave at the first sign of trouble.
glamazonia 19.02.2011 06:41:32 quote - unread
Peter is another whole story..
Players are leaving because this is no longer the tribe it was.. it bares no resemblance whatsoever and what we are left with is a freaking mess. it has very little to do with INSO.
arsenal208 20.02.2011 01:50:57 quote - edit - delete - unread
But it has everything to do with INSO. plain and simple, the tribe is not the same since we declared war on them. I can see that just looking over old posts and peoples attitudes. The fact that there are still players that do not log into the forums, and have no idea that this discussion is even happening makes me sick frankly.

Why waste the time anymore than, if everyone is quitting or wanting to join INSO? Why even bother wasting my troops clearing a village or supporting someone if they are just going to quit or join the other side?

I came into this tribe thinking that it was a lot better than what it is, and I am very disappointed.

(part of the meagnas quitting thread)

DeletedUser45372

Yummy... Didn't even notice HeWhoWalksAmong us went barb... I stopped looking at those villages... lol

Time to move on in!

DeletedUser45372

I am VERY happy to say, that I single handedly made HeWhoWalksAmongUs quit the game. Contrary to what ~PWC~ believes.

Below is what was posted on our internal forums.

NoelyDeezNutz said:
[player]HeWhoWalksAmongUs[/player]
image.php

mails to show he was active.
[spoil]
NoelyDeezNutz on 13.12. at 11:33
Had to kill your nobles... I didn't want them taking my villages.

HeWhoWalksAmongUs on 14.12. at 00:18
well you know stuff happens

NoelyDeezNutz on 14.12. at 00:19
hope you enjoy defending. ;)

HeWhoWalksAmongUs on 14.12. at 00:20
well, you know, stuff happens

NoelyDeezNutz on 14.12. at 00:25
yes, it does. Hows everything else going for you besides me being a pain? lol

HeWhoWalksAmongUs on 14.12. at 00:35
just trying to figure out, how many years W13 has left to play, we might all be in wheelchairs by then.

NoelyDeezNutz on 14.12. at 00:43
honestly? if it continues the way it is right now, it won't last long.

HeWhoWalksAmongUs on 14.12. at 00:52
no kidding the way Riders is taking the world we'll both be gone soon, glad K24 is protecting me.

NoelyDeezNutz on 14.12. at 01:19
lol. I was more worried about [player]Wesley Fung[/player]

I want to see how many players are willing to donate nukes to cat him down to nothing.
[/spoil]

He sent about 200 nukes at my small cluster in K38 (it was less than 10 villages at the time) He also sent 6 noble trains, each one of them were sniped. So I sent him the above mail.

Since that point, he logged in to well over 2,000 incoming, and simply decided to just give up. The mails remain unread, and the constant barrage of nukes/fakes keeps him from coming back, I assume.

Once he goes barb, this will get posted on the externals, and there is NO doubt, that this player quit due to INSO attacking and nobling him and NOT an outside force.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes congrats...hey inso did you know that paladin used to log into our externals.....

DeletedUser45372

I knew... Since he was a part of Orion, he had access to their forums. (the ones they LET them have access to)

Are they still using the crappy claim system? to promote their awards? lol

DeletedUser

Just to keep us on topic as well

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO, INSO 2
Side 2:
Tribes: ~PWC~, {E}

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,241
Side 2: 696
Difference: 545

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 9
Difference: 276

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,775,762
Side 2: 6,747,200
Difference: 5,028,562

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,680,063
Side 2: 83,950
Difference: 2,596,113

chart

DeletedUser

I knew... Since he was a part of Orion, he had access to their forums. (the ones they LET them have access to)

Are they still using the crappy claim system? to promote their awards? lol

oh yeah..its prefered in fact i quote...the forum claims are the only ones that count..and the badges..well lets just say NOOBS!

DeletedUser45372

IBS = internet bitch slapped.

upset at the PWC bashing? Too bad. Step up and shut us up then. Oh wait... you can't... you don't have the time anymore.

BTW, you totally dodged my question to you... What is defined as a push account? (hint: read Mason7777777's post)

DeletedUser45372

NOW you don't have time to talk to me... Could that happen to be because you lost your argument? Kind of like how PWC doesn't have time to fight anymore.... because... they lost villages... Pathetic bunch of losers that have no right to even still be on this world.

DeletedUser

NOW you don't have time to talk to me... Could that happen to be because you lost your argument? Kind of like how PWC doesn't have time to fight anymore.... because... they lost villages... Pathetic bunch of losers that have no right to even still be on this world.

what i have time to do and not to do is none of your business , lets see how well you do if you didnt have scum bags spies in ~PWC~

DeletedUser45372

except, as I said... PWC players are the ones volunteering information... shrek aside, I get more information from PWC's council than I do from any individual player...