~PWC~/ [E] VS INSO STATS (only) Thread

DeletedUser

yes i get a bit anoyed at all the ~PWC~ basning and how great everybody else is , nothing personal terri i have always like you .

You also did not answer my question?

How many players that wanted the war with INSO are still left fighting the fight you voted for?

You left but I am sure you still chat with players.

Any left or is the only lot left still trying to hold on to what they worked for the ones that did not want to fight INSO?

DeletedUser

except, as I said... PWC players are the ones volunteering information... shrek aside, I get more information from PWC's council than I do from any individual player...

No-one on our council is feeding you information, if they are why dont you go and post something written in our council section? Doesnt have to be any 'big' information, just something recent?

Pathetic bunch of losers that have no right to even still be on this world.

Oh Noely this hurt, like being stabbed with a plastic spoon :'(

Are they still using the crappy claim system? to promote their awards? lol

Crappy? Seems to work fine to me... Infact the in game system is pretty much copying ours, with the new awards system and automatic limitation of claims. There are still things our system can do that the in-game one cant.

DeletedUser45372

No-one on our council is feeding you information, if they are why dont you go and post something written in our council section? Doesnt have to be any 'big' information, just something recent?

Crappy? Seems to work fine to me... Infact the in game system is pretty much copying ours, with the new awards system and automatic limitation of claims. There are still things our system can do that the in-game one cant.

I told them I would not post info they share with me on the forums, unlike PWC players, I have honor and pride.

I was taught how to kill a person using a plastic spoon... so I take that as a compliment.

Sure it works fine, and yes... TW got access to your private forums to copy the claim system and the hall of fame.

TW has something over your system... it shows the claims on the map. Unlike yours. ;)

Project Sipho is the only thing that other players can't do... outside of a select few :icon_cool:

PHP is a great because you can't just steal the code... But Poker should've done a better job protecting it on his job's server... ;)

I wonder how many PWC players will stick around after your forums go down? and the claim system, and the hall of fame...
I wonder how many PWC players will stick around after the various mails sent out to players asking them to leave and join INSO
I wonder how many PWC players will stick around after the rest of leadership quits on them?
I wonder how many PWC players actually think that INSO will give them a NAP or call a ceasefire on the war so they can rebuild only to stab us in the back again?

PWC is not even a shell of what it "once was"

PWC ends wars by recruitment..

PW vs MM and Choice? we are given PWC (a merge to end the war)... WAAAACK
PWC vs CIV? CIV split and formed -X- and both tribes battled PWC and eventually PWC recruited players from CIV and X to end the war... WAAAAACK
PWC vs INSO... PWC was beating INSO in the beginning, caused a few players to quit, INSO kept at it, turned the tides and caused many more players to quit on the PWC side... PWC players now want to end the war either through recruitment into INSO, a NAP or another alliance... WAAAAAACK

PWC is done, a handful of it's active players aren't even trusted by council (you remember that vote right?)

DeletedUser

what i have time to do and not to do is none of your business , lets see how well you do if you didnt have scum bags spies in ~PWC~

again i am going to ask you not refer to me as that......mod pretty sure thats an infraction right there

DeletedUser

bout all it takes....

delusions of grandure....again

paladin.

Our battle losses are Marco, DeadFrog and Samp18. Linksin if you include moderator action. :icon_rolleyes:

cspaw was inactive prior to the war and magicomary was expelled from the tribe.

I believe there are many more PWC/E players who have since quit, but may have gone gray yet. If someone in PWC could please post a list on your forum, I can get this data from our Covert Ops unit. :icon_cool:

lol when did you kick out magic.

oh and sorry about the new linky... he was pissing me off a little. Didn't think they would perma ban him

Last edited:

DeletedUser

noely with that in mind maybe he's perfect for paladins next tribe.

DeletedUser

Wow!! Most activity I've seen on these forums in about 6 months. Too bad the in game activity can't be as intense.

Shadryk 01

yes congrats...hey inso did you know that paladin used to log into our externals.....

We all knew that.....thx. Old news. Got any more posts of them yelling at each other? Great stuff. :icon_biggrin:

lol when did you kick out magic.

When he stopped being a team player

Magic was never a team player.

Besides, we need to clear about 50 spots in INSO to make room for our spies in PWC. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We all knew that.....thx. Old news. Got any more posts of them yelling at each other? Great stuff. :icon_biggrin:

Magic was never a team player.

Besides, we need to clear about 50 spots in INSO to make room for our spies in PWC. :icon_cool:

hmmmm. i bet i could find some....maybe legend will post up griping at me for trashing him on the forums...that woudl make a nice read.

DeletedUser45372

Here is a good one Shad.

[spoil]
don-zvone said:
kuzmanic is not any more members of INSO ???? did any body know something about that

masterchief360 said:
maybe he is inactive and will join inso 2?

don-zvone said:
is nowhere without the tribe

masterchief360 said:
we could try to noble some of his villages. :)

don-zvone said:
on K68 stacked i scout one of 4 hes villages there supported from rosiesub

zayed aleissa said:
he is coming back to INSO

glamazonia said:
weird.. how did zayed know this?

Aukana said:
And "coming back" not "going back", I never noticed this before either!

nathan hunt said:
iwill start hitting some villages in k69

arsenal208 said:
Because he was already back in INSO when that post was made.

Why does it feel like this tribe is witch hunting?

If you have a problem with Zayed, send nukes and nobles.

glamazonia said:
I wasn't witch hunting I was just going through old posts and doing some cleanup and saw this.

peterjai said:
kuz is nobling into k68 heavily active player and poping up all over the southern border

arsenal208 said:
Not just you glam, just the overall "feel" i get from the tribe

glamazonia said:
Well I think we all know that INSO is in our forum. They can't help but mention it in every breath they take and cannot seem to stop copying everything from here into the world forum as if we (or possibly they) need more proof. It's no secret. It's hardly news. Whether its msmshrek1 holding an account within our tribe or our less worthy members providing them access.. Its been a known fact for some time.

I would like to say I am flattered that they are unable to play this game without reading our forum but if they are so damn great and they have such an upper hand in this war, why the need to access our forum and feel they must prove their presence 24/7? What do they want, an award for cheating or an award for their asinine behavior in the world forum?

Aukana said:
Because he was already back in INSO when that post was made.

Point of information Arsenal, zayed aleissa isnt with INSO but tribeless.

arsenal208 said:
You're kidding! I though the whole thread saying she left and her turning red on the map meamt she was still in pwc.

Point of information, she made the post and Kuzmaniac was already back in INSO, thats how she knew.

arsenal208 said:
glamazonia said:
wrote:
Well I think we all know that INSO is in our forum. They can't help but mention it in every breath they take and cannot seem to stop copying everything from here into the world forum as if we (or possibly they) need more proof. It's no secret. It's hardly news. Whether its msmshrek1 holding an account within our tribe or our less worthy members providing them access.. Its been a known fact for some time.

I would like to say I am flattered that they are unable to play this game without reading our forum but if they are so damn great and they have such an upper hand in this war, why the need to access our forum and feel they must prove their presence 24/7? What do they want, an award for cheating or an award for their asinine behavior in the world forum?

I agree.
[/spoil]

What makes this really funny, is that Kuz was back in INSO for HOURS before Zayed made that post. And of course the INSO bashing. Of course, tell the tribe that the only way INSO can do good is if we read your forums. That should raise morale a bit right?

DeletedUser45372

Great week for ~PWC~!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Tribes: ~PWC~, {E}

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 6
Difference: 236

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,260,176
Side 2: 56,583
Difference: 2,203,593

chart

Shadryk 01

The reason we read PWC forums is because there's so much funny stuff on there. There is little tactical info because a) you guys do all that by PM & we do not receive every PM sent within PWC; and b) PWC is no longer working as a team, so there is very little usable data.

Glam can't fight a war if you guys keep dumping your accounts on her. What would you do if we mass-attacked Glam?

DeletedUser45372

Looks like INSO made Zayed quit as well. Having sent over 5,000 fakes at that account was apparently too much to handle.

Zayed - Another casualty to INSO!

Looking over the players in the eastern world, seems there is a bit of turmoil with players coming and going and jumping from one tribe to another. PWC with their "amazing" leaders, as 2 full tribes couldn't take down INSO, yet now, they think 2 tribes full of runners will do better?

Looks like ~PWC~ are the crap players and FFS is the tribe for the ones who want to win.

DeletedUser45372

teguh123 said:
Guys,

I suggest we all (including the leaders) move to a new tribe and avoid INSO wrath. Then we start over again as united friends.

The tribe can go but we will still be united.

Man oh man... that is a GREAT IDEA!

I wonder when PeterJai will declare a Civil war on everyone... oh wait, he already did.

So... let me get this straight... because, for some of the folks here, it may be a bit confusing.

PWC declares war on INSO to cure boredom
PWC takes lots of INSO villages, INSO says "it's ok, give it a little bit, we got it all under control"
PWC laughs, continues to take INSO villages... INSO says "how do those inactives taste?"
INSO starts taking control of the war... PWC's leaders, at that exact time... lose all time to play TW.
INSO starts steamrolling PWC... PWC loses more players...
INSO dominates PWC... PWC complains that INSO has access to their forums, and its not fair.
INSO laughs at PWC and plans a public op so PWC can have time to prepare.
PWC leader comes back, after not having time to play, and gets into an argument, and disbands the tribe like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.
PWC players are left stunned, reform into different tribes.
Civil war ensues.
INSO sits back, laughs, continues steam rolling... and is actually being HELPED by PWC players by them attacking former tribemates.

So, the tribe who declared war on INSO, is now fighting each other....

You guys make me roflol....