~PWC~/ [E] VS INSO STATS (only) Thread

DeletedUser

rofl

screw that gotta make the world more fun lets the blood shed begin

DeletedUser

hello peter

havent read the whole forum but see INSO have won their war. Congrats to INSO. :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: I hope finishing it off isnt a long process for all.

A comment about poker from an old friend, whether he really did what u have said noely makes no difference. poker was never a long term player, he kept his gaming as he felt it should be. way down the line behind his family friends and work. abit sad to crucify him for that.

PWC never really had any long term hardcore gamers imo. if they did after 3 yrs accounts would be alot larger.

legand mate,
PWC fail was written on the wall along time ago

and INSO reference to pwc recruiting, omg give w13 a break and lets not mention the inactive accts inso recruited to just gain ground.

For PWC members
i actually contacted shady a while ago looking for an acct. didnt bother me at all attacking my old tribe, from what i have read in this forum seems alot of u feel the same :icon_eek:
i was just looking for a hardcore style of gaming, sorry to say it never occurred to me to even look at pwc. i am abit sorry to shoot at u when u are down and falling apart, actually no, i am only sorry for under a hand full of you and disappointed with the leadership who held the power but weren't serious enough to really use it.

btw shady said no, sadly i didnt meet with inso standards especially with my w13 past connections. too bad, this world is over and its just clean up time now.

i do hope all of u in w13 can take what u got left and just have fun with it, u guys could make the ending of this world a blast of fun for all, winners and loser. you just got to be willing to see it and let some stuff go.

peter there has always had a good attitude, follow his lead and have fun with what u got left pwc.

and yeah i know i dribble alot of crap :p

paladin.

yes congrats...hey inso did you know that paladin used to log into our externals.....

By "our" externals do you mean PWC or INSO...? Have you dumped your INSO acc our are you multi accounting now?

Magic was never a team player.

I could have told you that before :D you guys thought it was him that was defending, but he just sent his sit at the first sign of any attack.

DeletedUser

By "our" externals do you mean PWC or INSO...? Have you dumped your INSO acc our are you multi accounting now?

I could have told you that before :D you guys thought it was him that was defending, but he just sent his sit at the first sign of any attack.

shad wouldnt give me an inso account....said i was to much trouble...can you beleive that crap! so i got one in PWc anyway.

DeletedUser

hey

whats up zegir things has come to shit since the time u left a lot has changed and world is coming to a end for sure,it has def been fun gaming still around though not much of us old timers left real life do come first but def one of the best games i ever played sadly this is prob my last world after this too much time consuming good times def been fun pwc was a strong family at one point but nothing last forever nice to have made it this far,on a news update no longer with pwc everyone is jumping ship deleting and inactive formed my own tribe to start a new age taking out the trash civil war can say its suicidal but its all fun,hows life treating u good to see a old face just cant say good bye right rofl

DeletedUser45372

image.php

Looks like INSO wins another war... Now its time to clean up and continue east.

Shadryk 01

and INSO reference to pwc recruiting, omg give w13 a break and lets not mention the inactive accts inso recruited to just gain ground.

Please list some inactives we recruited just to gain ground. I doubt you will find any who where not subsequently dismissed or internally nobled. We have high standards for recruits. We conquer our territory & recruit for skill.

paladin.;5821173 (re: Magicomary) said:

We recruited him because he took a fierce beating, yet did not quit, and because he was a relentless attacker. We presumed that some defense was due to sitters. If you guys fully played his account, then you made him look good. Of course, he ended up dismissed, as he did not perform once in INSO.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please list some inactives we recruited just to gain ground. I doubt you will find any who where not subsequently dismissed or internally nobled. We have high standards for recruits. We conquer our territory & recruit for skill.

hi shad, i do believe it would have been very interesting playing with u, really all i am interested in is learning, learning and learning. i think u could have taught me alot. everywhere i go i am considered a noob, i just must have that glowing noobie aura :) this world is too old shady to get away with a statement like urs.

subsequently dismissed or internally nobled.
^...thats called gaining ground and having ur tribes name on it keeps allies from nobling too.

one name that pops in my head is umm savraa or saavra mmm i cant remember but he was an semi active and i use the term (semi) loosely cos i think it was.....grim something who really used to keep the accts in ummm.....

0.0 feels like it was only yesterday but i am having trouble remembering names. the tribe that was core world INSO always pnp against for being a family.

o.0 anyway them. when they folded u recruited not players but accts. they might have had players in them but really u did it for the strategical advantage not for the recruitment of good players.

plz dont deny it shad, would make u look abit 2 faced. just let it go. its end world, u did a great job and deserve this win. strategies and tactics were brilliant, it would be nice to see some passed INSO players back to just say hello and let them know it couldn't have been achieved without them. it was long term gaming and they all played a roll in achieving this.

Congrats to u all

DeletedUser

whats up zegir things has come to shit since the time u left a lot has changed and world is coming to a end for sure,it has def been fun gaming still around though not much of us old timers left real life do come first but def one of the best games i ever played sadly this is prob my last world after this too much time consuming good times def been fun pwc was a strong family at one point but nothing last forever nice to have made it this far,on a news update no longer with pwc everyone is jumping ship deleting and inactive formed my own tribe to start a new age taking out the trash civil war can say its suicidal but its all fun,hows life treating u good to see a old face just cant say good bye right rofl

:D so true pete, i wasn't able to say bye. i am still gaming. havent signed into this acct in a long time but knew its the only one u guys would remember. :p
doing ur own thing is nice pete, u and some others deserve to really have some fun, cut loose and relax. best attitude imo u could have now, is to not give a ....

relax with some friends, i found the best times for me have been when i have had the freedom to cut loose and not think about tribal responsibilities. you guys can run a muck with no real consequences. just go for it!

i am curious if bella is gone? i wanna know how the old fella is hanging, is he still loose and full of juice? :)

seriously, if either of u want a more relaxing partime game i know some hard corers who would welcome u, even semi active u. it's all in the attitude, good fun comes with good attitude and ur've both always had that.

legand seems to have become abit of an old fella :( plz remind him he is young and free too.

hoia siis kõva!

DeletedUser

sundrowner - which was then taken over by TexasOutlaw
Samp18 - Nobled off by PWC

I know ze said to drop it, but yno i cant resist seeking an argument? :p

legand seems to have become abit of an old fella :( plz remind him he is young and free too.

OLD FELLA!? I prefer nicely matured ;) Its good to see you back around here anyway, even if you call me old! Plenty of youth in me yet :)

DeletedUser

the first sundrowner i know for a fact was active for at least a few months after we recruited him

DeletedUser

sundrowner - which was then taken over by TexasOutlaw
Samp18 - Nobled off by PWC

I know ze said to drop it, but yno i cant resist seeking an argument? :p

OLD FELLA!? I prefer nicely matured ;) Its good to see you back around here anyway, even if you call me old! Plenty of youth in me yet :)

look at u, u old buggar :icon_razz: the snot nosed kid disappeared long ago :icon_biggrin: u did a great job legand, congrats to u too, i have an idea of the adversities u may have faced intribe and out. (intribe i think may have been the biggest). it's always abit sad to see a tribe that has potential destroy it's self more than it's enemy ever could. there is alot of that around actually, so many tribes go that way. only leadership to blame, not the players, well, that is if ur in a blaming frame of mind. u never where like that and i would hope age seasoning hasn't changed that in u :p

u wanna argue with shady, go for it, that's if he argues back :) for him to now though, would be like michael jackson bitch slappin lil waynne (kinda pathetic) 0.0

fun to watch though :lol:

politely waiting : )

Shadryk 01

It's fun to watch outsiders try to speculate about our recruitment practices. Zieger, I appreciate your thoughts, but you're totally wrong on your conclusions. If you're going to say, "really all i am interested in is learning, learning and learning," and yet you refuse to believe anything I say....well, that's a problem.

Player selection is one of the most important element of tribe management. We're not going to invite the wrong player only to get an area. Tribes that do that fail. If we want an area, we conquer it. If a player performs well in battle while we invade his turf, we might recruit him.

Sometimes, a recruited player will leave the game. That's the way it goes. Savvasz had military duty and did not return. Samp had an injured wife to care for (he would not have made it, anyway). Sundrowner lost interest & we found a new owner. Magicomary was dismissed. But most work out very well and contribute hugely to the tribe.

DeletedUser

It's fun to watch outsiders try to speculate about our recruitment practices. Zieger, I appreciate your thoughts, but you're totally wrong on your conclusions. If you're going to say, "really all i am interested in is learning, learning and learning," and yet you refuse to believe anything I say....well, that's a problem.

Player selection is one of the most important element of tribe management. We're not going to invite the wrong player only to get an area. Tribes that do that fail. If we want an area, we conquer it. If a player performs well in battle while we invade his turf, we might recruit him.

Sometimes, a recruited player will leave the game. That's the way it goes. Savvasz had military duty and did not return. Samp had an injured wife to care for (he would not have made it, anyway). Sundrowner lost interest & we found a new owner. Magicomary was dismissed. But most work out very well and contribute hugely to the tribe.

? whats up with u?
and yet you refuse to believe anything I say....well, that's a problem.
i am waiting to be entertained by u and legand, not me and u. heck how can i entertain myself this way, it's too hard to be looking from the outside in when ur really on the inside looking in -.- *shakes head* what? :icon_biggrin:

Shadryk 01

I never had a problem with you, Zeg, but check out your earlier post. It's a pretty good flame. Not that I mind (it's what these forums are for), but sometimes, I'll want to set the record straight.

I would like to see W13 players find success on other worlds. It makes us all look good. If people are interested to know some of the things that worked for us & some things that did not work for us, I'll be happy to post. However, it doesn't help much if you come back after a LONG absence and basically say, "no, that's not how INSO does things. Don't deny it, you may appear 2-faced," and whatnot. Can you see where I'm coming from?

Again, I get along with pretty much everybody here. I've never had a personal problem with you and still do not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I never had a problem with you, Zeg, but check out your earlier post. It's a pretty good flame. Not that I mind (it's what these forums are for), but sometimes, I'll want to set the record straight.

I would like to see W13 players find success on other worlds. It makes us all look good. If people are interested to know some of the things that worked for us & some things that did not work for us, I'll be happy to post. However, it doesn't help much if you come back after a LONG absence and basically say, "no, that's not how INSO does things. Don't deny it, you may appear 2-faced," and whatnot. Can you see where I'm coming from?

Again, I get along with pretty much everybody here. I've never had a personal problem with you and still do not.

the deletion of my acct was organised and with leadership permission, awhile after, i came back in hewho's acct, raffa was still around and i asked him to come to {E}, we op-ed devilmaycare and some other dude who thought he was hot stuff, he was so hot i can't remember his name -.-

anyway thats to show i havent been out of contact with this world as long as some may think. original savvas was a PA to me, didnt know him that well but enough to know he was sure semi active way b4 u declared. in my persoanl opinion not someone i would have looked to recruit serious as nobling wouldn't have been difficult just time consuming and noble using when other active targets needed it more.

i had some friends in asylum, they went to civ with the rest. one was bordering with sundowner (who was a she). they became PA's when i advised my friend to find friends somewhere else and move out of civ if he could. :)

when i came back in hewho i mailed sundowner to catchup and in one mail found out it was an inactive/semi active acct with fly through owners changing. another acct i wouldnt have recruited and at the time suspected had too many inso connections to be trusted anyway.

i looked at where paladin was, where INSO was waring, recruiting and inactive nobling. checked out PWC position and went 0.o meh!, spoke to pipe with my thoughts, he took onboard what he felt was appropriate, i decided then for me to stay would be wrong, i lost too many great players in {E}. i had no serious loyalty ties to what had been created and certainly lacked the respect for the tribe that i needed to be able to remain and just play.

check out your earlier post. It's a pretty good flame.
0.0 sorry about that. i don't mean to do pnp here, it's the last thing i wanna do, this acct seems to just naturally breed it for me. yes i see what i have done, i didnt actually realize it was flaming but i do see that now and apologise. regarding the accts inso recruited, my conclusions are based on my knowledge that i have stated above. just a difference of opinion maybe and urs has already proven to be effective, mine is just thoughts never put into practice. urs def holds more weight.

anyway i seem to be causing some havoc here, unlike u i seem to not get along with anyone in globals, threads have ended with me seeming to post last :) i wouldnt wanna do that here, u guys have got some fun times yet to have and i will leave u too it.

Shadryk 01

No worries. Xela took off, so somebody needs to step up & keep this place alive. :p

Good to see you're still going strong there Shadryk.

Cag! What are you up to? I see you're doing well in W52. Kick some ass, mate. :)

DeletedUser

Looks like inso is doing very well, we all knew they would ^-^ when this world actually finishes this will be the largest world conquer yet :p but if W1 ends they will have a grand total of 1.5-1.8 billion. I think, my math might have sucked :p