~PWC~/ [E] VS INSO STATS (only) Thread

DeletedUser

the maxing barbs helped us with that :icon_rolleyes: and world one end :lol:

Shadryk 01

It would be nice for INSO to have some kind of record. Smallest tribe, largest overall conquest, highest ODA (already have that save for speed 2 worlds.)

DeletedUser

I was bored, so here is the INSO domination on ~PWC~ and its families. :)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime, FFS, ~PWC~, 187

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19,031
Side 2: 3,283
Difference: 15,748

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,394
Side 2: 51
Difference: 2,343

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 181,539,122
Side 2: 31,859,641
Difference: 149,679,481

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,685,940
Side 2: 476,431
Difference: 22,209,509

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser45372

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~PWC~, 187, FFS, Regime

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3,021
Side 2: 57
Difference: 2,964

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,610,716
Side 2: 531,142
Difference: 28,079,574

chart

DeletedUser45372

no one ever tells you anything:lol:

That's not what the thousands of mails I have saved say. People tell me LOTS of things. Some true, some not true. We will just have to wait and see.

Players that have ACTUALLY interacted with me, trust me. The ~PWC~ players that were trying to join INSO, I never outed them. The players that are playing an account that they don't want people to find out, I never outed them. Even a player like Glamazonia, we spoke at length a few times, and the things I told her would stay IN that conversation, have never left it. Yet, some players STILL think that I'm out to screw everyone over and deceive them. Let's use EvilWarlock for this one. He and I chose to share a personal detail about our real lives and a person in them. That is personal information that I don't normally share. But when told "I'm ignoring all attacks on my K28/K38 villages" and their troops slam into defensive troops, they post about in on the forums and complain about how im such a liar and nothing I say can be trusted.

People can say what they'd like in this world. I am a man of my word and people trust me.

Shadryk 01

Absolutely! The INSO Minister of Information will insure the history of W13 is written the proper way. Your legacy is in good hands.

vc007260.jpg

political-picture-minister-information-iraqi-hillary-winning.jpg

We are working hard to ensure your place in history is properly memorialized:

censored%20EPA%20document.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Absolutely! The INSO Minister of Information will insure the history of W13 is written the proper way. Your legacy is in good hands.

vc007260.jpg

political-picture-minister-information-iraqi-hillary-winning.jpg

We are working hard to ensure your place in history is properly memorialized:

censored%20EPA%20document.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DON"T FORGET THE * beside it!

Shadryk 01

We launched 4 ops against 4 players. Each player is based in one of the 4 quadrants of W13. We are giving all tribes equal attention. Targets were chosen based on the number of villages they have on our border, the benefit of annexing their villages (in terms of what the new battlefront looks like,) plus our assessment of the threat the members pose to our members.

Chissy
Zathhh
CarieO
ryanhawking

The nukes landed over the past week. Here is a report against these 4 targets after 8 days of combat:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: CarieO, ZATHHH, Chissy, ryanhawkins * <--- asterisk

Timeframe: 16/05/2011 00:00:00 to 25/05/2011 01:03:36

Side 1: 507
Side 2: 0
Difference: 507

chart

* Please note that these stats do not include the INSO traitor MSMshrek (Blackbird90 in-game). If these stats did include Blackbird90, the number of captured villages would be much higher, and this forum would be clogged with dozens of posts by the traitor to offer excuses as to why he is unable to properly play the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i take it by those stats that Zathhhh is not very active at the moment

Shadryk 01

i am still waiting for the asterisk by the inso war stats.

Per your request, the post has been edited to include an asterisk. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

DeletedUser

Per your request, the post has been edited to include an asterisk. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

would love to but since i tried to tell you what your people were doing personally..you blocked me ...remeber? let me go jack nicholson on you shad...

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

DeletedUser

I don't think much fighting has been done on PWC's behalf since the PWC leadership effed up.
It's like Manchester United vs Barcelona. PWC did decent(at the very least) in the first half. Then, they fell apart with no one to lead them or to motivate them.

DeletedUser45372

They still exist as players, and as such will be treated as runners.

INSO will continue to mop them up in our usual fashion.