PwN Disbands

DeletedUser92671

i regret to announce i have officially disbanded PwN.

there have been various reasons for the fall of PwN in the last couple of days, many of which are on a more personal level than this game so in the interests of effected members i shall not speak so openly about this,
though if they want to, they are welcome to give their point in this.

after a, what i would call, 'eventful' day, we have disbanded with no real set plans of such, though things had been spoken about in the past, we have brought together quickly some of the ideas given in the past, and some of us have formed a new tribe,
i can only speak for us when i say we will stick together here, as there was no set plan, what each member does now, is there own.

technically we are no longer at war with Uruz, though there is no cease fire or such like, and i dont expect attacks to stop,

sorry to everyone for a disappointing end to the official war,
and i hope PwN has left its name on W47 for what it did achieve in its prime.

thanks to everyone for a great time :)

Reece

*Edit i'm an awful speller when i get typing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a quick question, was this a counsel decision or a tribal decision? I would hate to see if the counsel or Duke screwed there tribe by just disbanning without giving there opinions or input.

DeletedUser

it's more tribal decision, in past couple of weeks things where bad, many players quit their accounts because of rl, and some just went inactive...

DeletedUser

it's more tribal decision, in past couple of weeks things where bad, many players quit their accounts because of rl, and some just went inactive...

I've heard that saying so many times. But in all realitly the ones that were "launching" were active unless, we have people quit upon attacks. I'm sure, we've had that all happen before *cough* TaipanZ *cough*. But whatever the reason of your disbanneding up to you all to choose a story and stick to it.

But anyways, good luck in RL and for those whom remain to continue playing best the luck to you.

DeletedUser85345

Nah, Rawrz. Its true. The three Dukes that took over were both swamped with account sits from players that either gave up or just couldn't deal with the non-stop incomings. Thats the reason you may have seen incomings from dead accounts.

Though I wouldn't have disbanded PwN, and though I was never told it was coming by leadership, I can't say I was surprised.

MAD and PwN were actually a close match and both those tribes had serious membership problems. Uruz is a whole 'nother beast. PwN was never a match for Uruz.

But, knowing what I know now, would I still have declared on Uruz? Yes indeedy.

Lying down and waiting for tribe members to pull it together and care is a waste of time. I wish beOwned and his new tribe the best of luck and do believe they will be better than PwN just because they won't be carrying any of the players that stopped caring a long time ago. I took alot of 'hate' mail for appointing heroreece (who took over beOwned) as Duke because he is young. He did more as Duke to try and rally a weak tribe than anyone else could have. I see a bright future as a leader for heroreece, if not in this world than in a future one.

Well done, Uruz. You lived up to the hype (much as I hate to admit it ;)

I look forward to watching you pwn w47.

DeletedUser

very much disappointed :icon_cry:, I was expecting massive retaliation from Pwn, but u guys disappointed ur own credibility.

DeletedUser

Well done, Uruz. You lived up to the hype (much as I hate to admit it ;)

But, knowing what I know now, would I still have declared on Uruz? Yes indeedy

I look forward to watching you pwn w47.

To me, i see TW like a game of chess you win some you lose some, but never underestimate your opponents just makes thier "victory" far more delightful.

So
Rule #1 - Never Talk about fight club (Sorry love this movie)
Rule #2 - Never underestimate your opponents
Rule #3 - Rawr sucks at chess :) (no pun intended)

^^ Wheres the rest of the rules you say, well. There not that important then the ones I listed.

The three Dukes that took over were both swamped with account sits from players that either gave up or just couldn't deal with the non-stop incomings. Thats the reason you may have seen incomings from dead accounts.

^^ With the above statement, I 100% agree.. I've been in there position before (not leading) but swamp with account sits while handling my own. Its part of the game, and its also the part that sucks "Thinks they should take away account sits" <-- No seriously.

But, to be honest to you (not saying PwN would never be good as Uruz). I just, don't think you guys were ready for what was happening. Whether you knew what we were like, or what not. Yall, just wasn't ready as Ripping through the front line of some players were remarkable easy. I would have cleared that dead weight first and prepare.

But, We live and learn.. Never learn from my mistakes if we never allow them. But long live PwN...

All Hail URUZ - Let me hear your BATTLE CRY. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR© <-- Totally mine only if i knew how to do that copywright logo Id do it in a heartbeat :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser33413

Rawrz i reckon you are right,

I took over the TaipanZ account as you know during the first wave (at least a presume it was the first wave) of attacks, within 3 minutes i lost the same number of villages and from there i new (even only having been on the account for 5 minutes) that PWN had picked off more than they could chew.

I sent you an IGM so thats all i will say but i was looking forward to a longer conflict actually - the help just never arrived like people said it would.

DeletedUser92671

people above saying disappointed in PwN, i was pleased with some members, but i think i was more disappointed than all of you in PwN as a tribe.
what i did was a last minute decision, discussed with some (not the council, discussed with trusted members and friends)
i believe that it was the best thing to do, there are some good members knocking around there, and they were just let down by other people.

Well done to Uruz,
and well done to those players who stuck with it.

DeletedUser92671

where the irony in a tribe disbanding, then the friends from that tribe sticking together?

DeletedUser

As some of you may have known I played the Poqq account in Pwn & I was council, but you all must realise that we had players quitting & disappearing daily & we were bringing in so many new faces from other worlds to take over accounts, it was just Mad.

I am sorry to say I was one of these members that quit due to a lack of time for world 47, as I didn't want to let the tribe down & I knew if my account got attacked I couldn't put time in to put up a proper fight.

Beowned did extremely well & made a huge effort in rallying the tribe & getting the players working, however Pwn is gone,:icon_cry:

I wish the new tribe all the best of luck, I left just before the uruz war started so cannot vouch they are all the hype but I do trust Az as a friend & a fantastic, efficient & well mannered leader. Therefore if he says Uruz are good, they must be bloody good & I wish them all the best for this world.

DeletedUser91764

MAD and PwN were actually a close match and both those tribes had serious membership problems. Uruz is a whole 'nother beast. PwN was never a match for Uruz.

At one time PwN was a match for Uruz but that was a long time ago... sorry to see you disbanded az... Good luck PwN(disbandees) :| Sorry for bailing on ya and triggering a domino effect of people quitting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92094

hey, you guys at PwN lasted a good amount of time,
stay proud of your selves :)

DeletedUser

At one time PwN was a match for Uruz but that was a long time ago... sorry to see you disbanded az... Good luck PwN(disbandees) :| Sorry for bailing on ya and triggering a domino effect of people quitting :icon_wink:

In the first few weeks against MAD we woulda been a match for uruz but with so many quitting & new owners coming & going every day, the fall of pwn was inevitable.

I am saddened that it did happen but hope to see the new version of pwn do well on this world

DeletedUser85953

I am saddened that it did happen but hope to see the new version of pwn do well on this world

I'm guessing they will do the same as the old one...

You cant take a rotten chicken, slap a new sell by date on it and expect it to taste good.

Same with a tribe. If activity was a problem before it will still be a problem.
They still have a enemy, should still have attacks and would still loose villages.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I thought pwn was setup because of inactivity in there old tribe and them wanting a new start? Unless im thinking of some other inactive tribe.