PwN Disbands

DeletedUser92671

i cannot say why PwN was set up in the beginning i was i wasnt there to see it,
but i can say that the new tribe is not the same, PwNs problem wasnt its inactivity, i have plenty of contacts to get in and jump on accounts, the problem was, active players, frontline or not, that despite being statistically active, was not forum or war active to us,
if a player doesnt reply to mails, doesnt post on a forum, and doesnt help out in a war, what use is he to us?
every tribe deals with players quiting, like we did, but it is these useless members that brought us down, ideally kicking them would have been the solution, but after much discussion we decided disbanding and forming a new tribe out of the members we can count on, and other players we know around would be the best way forward, and so far it is prooving to be so.

DeletedUser91764

Well For the formation of PwN it was yea 2 of the tribes did not like how many inactives they had [LW] and I think poodle was also the same reason and then the few people from MAD didn't like how things were run...

Sums it up pretty much lol... so if they disbanded and reformed with different people it wouldn't surprise me if it did okay for a while... they are just keeping things interesting right?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

PwN was originally created by someone who left his account long time ago (aka egora)...We were originally 7 players, kinda owning our whole K and having fun, and had some skirmishes with Skittl...1st village nobled, player ranked 1st in W38 for a long time, PurpleDurple.It was the fun time...

Few weeks later 2 or 3 guys left, hard for a 7 members tribe, we (me, MrCash, JeanLucRetard, A continentt o explore,eatmybologna) then decided to join an other tribe.
We had the choice between MAD (old W14 friends) and Useit...
We joined Useit! and for personal issues we switched quickly into MAD, not really happy but that was better than nothing...

Into MAD it was worst than expected, then we decided with these old PwN buddies and few other MAD members (Beowned...) to create a new tribe and take back the PwN name.

We exchanged with Throne and LW leadership, to carry with us the best guys of these tribes..And started this new tribe, i started to lead it...Here you go for the PwN story.

Quickly i had to leave TW due to a sad event in RL, left alone my PwN lads just after launching this tribe, that sucked yeah, tried to come back later but realized quickly that TribalWars was over for me. Don't even know why i logged in right now :p

Good luck to everybody still in this world especially those who knew me.

Olk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

i keep thinking your azerah, cos az plays you now :S haha

DeletedUser

That particular beOwned is not Griaxe. If Gri posts he uses his griaxe forum account =P

DeletedUser

Oh ok, well when i left he was alone on this account, my bad :)

DeletedUser85345

Hey Olk. Nice to see you here. Just click on Join World somewhere and all will be right in TW land ;)

Hitman (fushie) did take over your account and he did it proud. But then he too had to give up TW to focus on work and school. So I took it over.

If I recall correctly Griaxe had a hand in the formation of Uruz, maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I remember anyway. The beOwned account was his second account on w47.

For those that don't know it was Olk that actually orchestrated the creation of the last version of PwN. He organized the merge of three tribes and if he had been able to stay, the tribe would have been much more successful than it was.

When Olk left, Mr Cash took leadership of PwN. His work schedule was such that he hardly had time to play his own account much less Duke a tribe so leadership fell into my lap long before anyone even knew I was leading it.

Ironically, it was THRONE that was fighting former PwN players ater they joined UseIt!, who we were at war with. With the defeat of that tribe imminent, and with the PwN group in the south still strong, they left UseIt! and joined MAD.

jayjayjay68

If I recall correctly Griaxe had a hand in the formation of Uruz, maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I remember anyway. The beOwned account was his second account on w47.

You are mistaken, Griaxe had no hand in Uruz. He did join the premade for a few weeks, but had to quit. Then he came back later in MAD. Under beOwned.

Uruz was founded by me and Garrock and no one else.

DeletedUser92671

everyone knows griaxe, and no ones knows me, it saddens me :( haha

DeletedUser85345

Nah, Reece. Griaxe used beOwned's troops to help Jay before he quit...loyal to his old mates til the end I guess.

But you would never do that....would you? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser92671

i put my tribe before my friends, its just a game, so my friends should have a boo if i dont help them :)
and i dont choose a tribe because of friends, i choose a tribe that i can get the most fun with, :)