Implemented [QoL iOS app] Make the collect daily login bonus button bigger

Zoidberg

Reaction score
My fat fingers are struggling here, guys... I constantly swipe either one way or the other when trying to press the damn thing, instead of actually being able to press it. Making the button bigger, making its hitbox bigger than a flea, moving it to below the chest image, replacing that image all together, whatever, I'm not picky. It would be awfully nice to know I'm not alone on this, so I hope more people chime in with similar struggles and we can get it changed - if not I'll just have to live with embarassing myself in public :oops:

DeletedUser656

Do you mean the "open" button or the left/right arrows?

Zoidberg

Reaction score
Do you mean the "open" button or the left/right arrows?

Not gonna lie, I've never even noticed the arrows. So I meant the "open" button itself, but now that you mention those arrows... Trying it just now, it seems the hitboxes on the arrows are way bigger than they should be, at least upwards for the right arrow. Pressing directly on top of the "open" button, I still switch to the next day's rewards. It would make sense to have an okay size hitbox for the arrows, but it's not very intuitive exactly how big they are currently.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
DS-20018
87% yes with 7 yes votes before poll got accidentally wiped. Counts recovered from cache.

Last edited: