Qualinesti

DeletedUser34998

Join Qualinesti - Serious members only

Let me just make something crystal clear before I start. I'm not going to lie and say that this tribe is AMAZING and POWERFUL, because it isn't. How could it be? This tribe, like most of the other tribes in this section is weak and the chances of survival are low. After all, admittedly, we're all just a bunch of noobs trying to start up a tribe. But that doesn't mean that one cannot try and achieve, after all even the greats had to start from somewhere.

Wherver this goes, for however long it goes, hopefully it will achieve great things.

Only the strongest villages in the surrounding area. Let's see where this goes...

The strongest villages in the surrounding area will be invited to this tribe.

United we stand, divided we fall.

For those of you whose villages are stronger but are yet young:

Let this tribe offer security and strength during these weaker times and let it grow stronger.

Let it eventually become a force to be reckoned with.

Masked Magi

Please pm me if you are interested.

Do apply if:

* You are a new village on the rim in K88. I'm looking for stronger villages not weak ones. Preferably the strongest village in your immediate vicinity that is continously striving to improve their villages.

* You want to become part of a tribe that will hopefully rise up and dominate the rimmed area in a time (as it stands currently) of little resistance. I am not promising anything great, and it could be risky. I myself am a noob, but a level headed one that hopes to achieve great thing in this fine game.

Don't apply if:

* You are too far away from me (when you pm me I will check this requirement on the map)

* You are not a regular player

* Your village does not meet my standards (buildings/points e.t.c)

* Have difficulty in grasping the basics of grammar and punctuation

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser34998

I'm off now, so if anyone pms me with a response you will hear from me tommorow.

Magi

DeletedUser34998

I've got a few more members but still open for some more. If you are in K88 or K79 please feel free to join.

I have also established and updated the tribal forums with various sections so that it can become a good solid community.

I refuse to bribe or plead with people to join as that's not what Qualinesti is about. If you like what you see then send me a message. If you want resources as an insentive to join then this is not the tribe for you.

Thank you for your time,

Masked Magi

DeletedUser34998

Hi there. I would like to state that members are still welcome in Qualinesti. Since the tribe has started it has grown stronger on the rim and is currently based in two continents; K88 and K79..

Qualinesti is currently ranked 19th in K88 and 34th in K79.

We are still small but slowely but surely growing.

As of this moment in time for organisational reasons I am only looking for members in the two continents stated above.

I have set up our tribal forums with various different sections:

General - a place for general discussion about anything as well as tribal announcements.

Offensive - a place for tribal members to talk about attacks and offensive strategies.

Defensive - Like the offensive forums, but for defence.

Market - a place for tribal members to request to trade supplies, or for charity in times of need!

There is no minimum point requirement, all that is required of you is that you must be an active player, that is growing in strength steadily and preferably active on the tribal forums.

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions or wish to join the tribe please feel free to pm me, mail me in game, or reply here.

Masked Magi.

DeletedUser34998

Just a reminder that we are still recruiting in K88 only. Pm me if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

Masked Magi.