Quality vs Quantity (Khan vs Contra)

DeletedUser

I play this game to win, and I'm sure I'm not alone with that reason. I'm not afraid to defend, I'm sure w2v will see that.
There's nothing wrong with the goal; it's the means that make the difference.

As I wrote in my reply to your message Mystogan, nothing wrong with your intention to save your account, but the path you took isn't viewed as an honourable one and many will think that it was the wrong way of saving your account, athalie28 is obviously one of them just like me. Even if staying would have meant less chance of survival, it would have been considered an honourable way to continue on. You still recieve respect on a human and player lvl thought, but you lose respect when it comes to being a loyal tribemate.
Anyway, the reasons for your actions are on the table and there is no turning back, so the case should be closed I guess. What is left to do now is to see if you will survive or if W2V with the other ex-Contra players will win. I wish both sides good luck and may the best win! :)

DeletedUser

I'm loyal to people and tribes who I feel deserve that loyalty. And lets be honest there really hasn't been any really good tribes in this world so far, well as compared to previous worlds. Sometimes I do wish I had stayed in Contra just for simplicity, but then again this world is so small it needed spicing up:)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bryan you did absolutely nothing. I'd like to think that you killed Contra, but the only thing that killed Contra was my inactivity. Eventually, with my continued level of activity, we would have merged into W2V regardless of your actions. I let you have your moment, now move on.

DeletedUser

Same thing with NS, yes if we invited everyone back and I went back to leading we would've kept warring. If it had still been summer, the fun we coulda had:)