Quantity or Quality?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

Merci beaucoup, Monsieur Sang.

Forget to mention we have no diplomacy, we may get one soon, you never know, but as for now, it's 0.

Just one thing, you never answered my "question" :icon_wink:

My apologies, been drinking quite a bit. Quite surprised my posts make coherent sense. Though no, not sure I know him. But met quite a few people through the years :icon_wink:

idc what you say 97 members is mass recruiting, "we took only 20 on so and so K's"
well your just bad at mass recruiting then.

Clearly you have read none of my argument then. Why bother posting if you don't care what I say? Go and troll another thread.

The only mass recruiting Punch! will be doing is when I use the mass recruitment screen to build troops in all the Zombie villages I'm gonna take if you guys stick around long enough to have a real border. :icon_eek:

Amusing joke. Though technically we are now of the same opinion said I stated my opinion that Punch is not a mass recruiter either.

Ah, you must be the genius here.

Zenron is an intelligent player yes. Though why you responded with such an irrelevant, generic response I'm not sure.

And hey zenron :) Remember you from world 3 I think it was :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My apologies, been drinking quite a bit. Quite surprised my posts make coherent sense. Though no, not sure I know him. But met quite a few people through the years :icon_wink:

Hmm, I seem to remember a connection. I don't think it was, but possibly W23? :icon_neutral:

Or W30?

Deleted User - 3135

Hmm, I seem to remember a connection. I don't think it was, but possibly W23? :icon_neutral:

Or W30?

I led HAM!!! on world 30. Ironically we led 4-5 continents with almost zero diplomacy until a few tribes ganged up on us :icon_wink: So was on there for a few months, but not too long.

DeletedUser

Clearly you have read none of my argument then. Why bother posting if you don't care what I say? Go and troll another thread.

oh i read it, i just find it as pointless as your tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I led HAM!!! on world 30. Ironically we led 4-5 continents with almost zero diplomacy until a few tribes ganged up on us :icon_wink: So was on there for a few months, but not too long.

/claims credit for causing one of said K's being gang banged.

DeletedUser97155

Well, that's kinda funny. HAM!!! was pretty well respected in their day. Seems like things have gone downhill for you.

DeletedUser

Steven Travers, Crazy Mushroom (when we were MMK-, I think W47)... Idk he talked of you occasionally cos I think he got gifted an account from an old world.

Zach: Sorry, I know you've seen my post here and there yet nothing in-game, it's cos I'm doing pooploads of work that's for tomorrow, and I'm taking the occasional break and posting on here, but not getting totally distracted by the game. I will do tomorrow if I don't have much work :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

xyziz

BH, this is just going to lead to the same conclusion that discussions about large tribes vs small ones. Most average players consider themselves to be top tier and have an attitude somewhat like:

"IF YOU RECRUIT OVER A CERTAIN NUMBER YOU'RE BAD, I AM BETTER THAN YOU I CAN SEND A <100MS TRAIN, THEREFORE I CAN NOBLE WHOEVER AND DO WHATEVER I WANT".

Mass recruiting is only considered to be a noob strategy because the people who throw the term around are the ones who will boast on forums about how good they are for being top 20; but then quit the next day and cry in the forums because they were gangbanged by 5 tribes.

It doesn't really matter how a tribe gets it's numbers (in the matter that you spoke of in your first post), they will always be considered a fail tribe by the wana1337s.

(Note it may seem hypocritical as I only really play in small premades, however it is simply because I play with friends, I don't about anything other than who I am playing with).

Deleted User - 3135

Well, that's kinda funny. HAM!!! was pretty well respected in their day. Seems like things have gone downhill for you.

Downhill? I achieved what I wanted with HAM!!!, and went onto lead two more successful tribes after that. CHE!!! went to first as a non-premade in w1.co.uk, then had some fun on the rim with another top 10 tribe.

BH, this is just going to lead to the same conclusion that discussions about large tribes vs small ones.

Sadly perhaps so. Though my argument is how it is more about how rather than how much. If others agree with me, then we have led different conclusions.

Hey BH :)

i like you lol, nice to see you around again :)

Heylo :) A name I remember :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

tribe B (Zombie) has less diplomacy? we've never had any 0.o
unless are wars count as diplomacy :lol:

further to the core by 1 k :icon_rolleyes:
tribe B (Zombie) is mass recruit noobs, idc what you say 97 members is mass recruiting, "we took only 20 on so and so K's"
well your just bad at mass recruiting then.

not gonna bother replying to anything else as its bs. now stop talking and bring the :axemen: 's out :icon_wink:

Erm they might have 20 per continents they're in..

but punch has 2 continents and 61 members.. that is roughly 30 for each K ..

Don't get your post zachary, i say you bring your axes, because you fail with harassing zombie of the recruitment, when your tribe has basicly done worse (IN TERMS OF PLAYERS PER CONTINENT!!)

DeletedUser8510

Nah, just saw Bloodhood's name and thought I'd pop in :)

HeftySmurf

Erm they might have 20 per continents they're in..

but punch has 2 continents and 61 members.. that is roughly 30 for each K ..

Don't get your post zachary, i say you bring your axes, because you fail with harassing zombie of the recruitment, when your tribe has basicly done worse (IN TERMS OF PLAYERS PER CONTINENT!!)

Logically speaking however

20 people can't dominate a continent, tribes will outstrip then with recruitment, but we are with only 31 over two, easier for support and fighting, 20 in each continent, how many 5? So much work to do there

Status
Not open for further replies.