Quantity or Quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

we are a rim tribe to :p

Well if you only think theres only core and rim, then i assume your correct, but your deffinitly not as new to the rim as Zombie are :)

I personally believe theres core (the 4 core kontinents)
theres inner rim (or outer core, if you prefer that :p)
thats the 1-2 K's around that :)

and theres the rim, which is the ring outside of the inner rim / outer core.

Sellsword

we are a rim tribe to :p

You're about a continent ahead of us in terms of time. I know this might be hard for you to understand, but the rim advances in the shape of a ring. Not a square. Hence, the north of K26 is more rim than the north of K25.

It's okay, zachary, you don't have to thank me, I don't mind teaching noobs.*

*wait for his lame comment "that's cos u have so many in ur mass-recruiting tribe". Sigh.

DeletedUser

yes im a noob :icon_rolleyes:

i know how the world progresses,kk.

Sellsword

yes im a noob :icon_rolleyes:

Finally, he admits his whole episode of name calling was a pure case of Freudian projection.

Thank you for talking to your therapist, leave your 150$ at the door and don't let it hit you on the way out :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i would strongly advise punch t oget a leash on zach, before he damage theyre credability even further, first you had the co-duke who seemed he/she couldnt come up with a coherent argument had it kicked her/he in the back or the head.

if this continue and in the end only hefty and never seem to have some sort of vaild points in theyre posts then punch will create a rather fucked up image of themselves as a tribe, and theyre leadership well i wont even go there..

DeletedUser

i would strongly advise punch t oget a leash on zach, before he damage theyre credability even further, first you had the co-duke who seemed he/she couldnt come up with a coherent argument had it kicked her/he in the back or the head.

if this continue and in the end only hefty and never seem to have some sort of vaild points in theyre posts then punch will create a rather fucked up image of themselves as a tribe, and theyre leadership well i wont even go there..

What about their leadership? *look anonymous* :icon_wink:

Zach's my co-player, don't mind him, he just turned 19, excited young man, lol.

Sellsword

What about their leadership? *look anonymous* :icon_wink:

Zach's my co-player, don't mind him, he just turned 19, excited young man, lol.

Bloodhood was 16 when he led his first #1 tribe. Just saying. I respect young people enough not to blame any idiocy of one youngster on his age.

That being said, let this be the last of it. We have had our friendly discussion, your side resorted to name calling, I resorted to intelligent insults wrapped up in eloquence, your side spied on mine, and you personally got to be best Punch! tribal representative of the day. Everyone happy, forums were alive for a bit, now we can all go back to nobling the idiots who roam around on w54.

DeletedUser

I will not try to prove who is quality and who is quantity, as all your points are lame and you have no clue about us, so anyone who's not biased can see it easily.

I dont care to read your arguements as I dont respect your game mentality, not saying anything about RL. Till you prove yourselves, not with such pitiful threads, in game by declaring war to us, i will always see you as noobs. Now you may keep crying and make another thread or fight us, tbh i still wont care either way...

DeletedUser

I will not try to prove who is quality and who is quantity, as all your points are lame and you have no clue about us, so anyone who's not biased can see it easily.

I dont care to read your arguements as I dont respect your game mentality, not saying anything about RL. Till you prove yourselves, not with such pitiful threads, in game by declaring war to us, i will always see you as noobs. Now you may keep crying and make another thread or fight us, tbh i still wont care either way...

this another way of you saying, "i got ownd in pnp, i got no facts to show i have only slander to throw", and thus i wont waste to much time on you, but serious how many times havnt we seen some poor bastard coming on the externals puffing his chest, then when he get set straight he uses the "i dont care, i wont reply, see you ingame" i would be rich if i got a nickle everytime i saw that crap.

now i understand the basis on wich you have recruited your players, fail leadership, well i pitty the few decent players you have ^^

DeletedUser

you really know nothing about punch

and still you'r making it so easy to pick apart :S like your craving to be smacked, unwanted attention maby ? bad PR good for the spirit ? why oh dear god why are you actualy TRYING so hard to make yourself look like utter fools ? :)

DeletedUser

Each case should be looked at individually, NOT compared to another that someone feels is even worse than they are. In this instance it is very difficult to judge Tribe A, however Tribe B is clearly making poor decisions. Reaching 96 members regardless of location is not a recipe for success, this is mass recruitment in its very essence.

DeletedUser97155

this another way of you saying, "i got ownd in pnp, i got no facts to show i have only slander to throw", and thus i wont waste to much time on you, but serious how many times havnt we seen some poor bastard coming on the externals puffing his chest, then when he get set straight he uses the "i dont care, i wont reply, see you ingame" i would be rich if i got a nickle everytime i saw that crap.

now i understand the basis on wich you have recruited your players, fail leadership, well i pitty the few decent players you have ^^

Hey Dexa, maybe you should have put this much time and effort into Phoenx and you guys wouldn't have had to have merged. :icon_rolleyes:

Your posts are based on nothing and obviously the way your old tribe was ran wasn't the right way. :icon_rolleyes: So who are you to come here and talk shit when obviously you have little clue on how to do this yourself.

As for the in-game comment, any sucka can be a loud mouth on pnp, but it takes spine to do it in-game. Time will prove you wrong.

Also, BloodHood may have run successful tribes in the past, but where is he now? Oh yeah, huggling and mass-recruiting on the rim. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey Dexa, maybe you should have put this much time and effort into Phoenx and you guys wouldn't have had to have merged. :icon_rolleyes:

Your posts are based on nothing and obviously the way your old tribe was ran wasn't the right way. :icon_rolleyes: So who are you to come here and talk shit when obviously you have little clue on how to do this yourself.

As for the in-game comment, any sucka can be a loud mouth on pnp, but it takes spine to do it in-game. Time will prove you wrong.

Also, BloodHood may have run successful tribes in the past, but where is he now? Oh yeah, huggling and mass-recruiting on the rim. :icon_rolleyes:

I think you should do your homework here, Phoenx warred insane odds for over a month, we still warred when phoenx, chicken and circus leadership started discussions, yes we made some mistakes, but in all fairness compared to punch, us 27 members in phoenx warred a staggering 360+ members consisting of Circus, and GOD family and even some minor tribes wich the leadership circus had at that time merged into them, and STILL we grew, even when BUG and CHICKEN moved against us we grew, in the end we made a decision that was for the best of the remaining members in phoenx, and with circus members who were also tired of beeing tied down by the GOD alliance made by the first leadership in circus they wanted a change aswell.

Now please crawl back to the hole you apparently crawled up from and start doing your homework before coming barking on the externals about achivments, fact is, the majority of the players in phoenx are still here and kicking in the core, GOD family is falling apart, remaning circus is falling apart, and were still here growing.

When punch has accomplished anything similar to phoenx you can come back and bark, in the meantime you go back and strive to become as leet as us :p

Edit: my posts are based on what i read, on the way PUNCH members express themselves, making them look like fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.