Quantity or Quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haha, really your just hear now out of boredom and to argue with what seems to be a "brick wall".

Acknowledging when you are wrong often makes you the bigger man anyway. It has proved to be quite a good discussion. We just need people to open theirs eyes once in a while lol, and see the picture as a whole. Other then that its been quite good.

(sorry I still stick to what I said about people being close minded) You get the same predicament with religion but that's off topic.

DeletedUser57199

(sorry I still stick to what I said about people being close minded) You get the same predicament with religion but that's off topic.
Pretty much the same as the argument as we are having now :lol:

At this point their ego's are on the line, by accepting the fact that you can have many players and not be a mass recruit would blow their mind and shatter the fundamentals of their beliefs.. It doesn't matter how everything will go back to the same generic statement and the argument will die there. Harder we push the more defensive they will become :icon_eek:

jesus-dinosaur.jpg

DeletedUser57199

Fixed your map for ya... I get red because I'm special :icon_cool: Not really but I made the map so, I get to be red!
I have stated multiple times the reasons why I think the recruitment done by ZOMBIE (or at least, the recruitment described by Tribe B) does not amount to Mass-recruitment. Would you care to refute these statements specifically, rather than just telling me I'm wrong?

Secondly, the second paragraph in your post shows that you haven't paid much attention to the way that zombie are growing. For your benefit, I've included a map:

zombiegd.jpg

If you look at that, it's quite easy to see that there are no "2 or 3 clusters nowhere near each other". They are recruiting in a band across the rim in a very planned way, rather than just taking anyone they can. Yes, there is a gap in the middle, but the clusters on either side of the gap are both quite substantial and hardly isolated, and I'm sure they have plans to fill that gap through various means. That's two statements you've made without any evidence or argument to back it up. I have no problem admitting that there are multiple ways to define mass recruitment, and that mine is not necessarily the "right" one, but please, if you are going to take part in a debate, it helps if you bring more than unfounded facts to the table.

DeletedUser

You wouldn't be saying that if he kept you up at 12 complaining about your choice of music. =P

DeletedUser

Silence Kiwi, you just jealous :icon_cool:

Hmm to get ontopic a bit:

I myself has no trouble being called to be in a massrecruiter. W2 was one of my funniest world and we had what around 8-10 different HOT branches or so when we was at biggest and i loved it. Have also been in tribes with 20-30 members and that tight tribe has also its charm. In my opinion if it works and the tribes members are happy as we are in Zombie why be worried like here? Is like the old saying "If it isnt broken why fix it?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Silence Kiwi, you just jealous :icon_cool:

Hmm to get ontopic a bit:

I myself has no trouble being called to be in a massrecruiter. W2 was one of my funniest world and we had what around 8-10 different HOT branches or so when we was at biggest and i loved it. Have also been in tribes with 20-30 members and that tight tribe has also its charm. In my opinion if it works and the tribes members are happy as we are in Zombie why be worried like here? Is like the old saying "If it isnt broken why fix it?"

Of what? My way of seeing it is everyone should be jealous of me. Not everyone gets the amazing Friskybird bombarding them at 1am. =P

DeletedUser

Meh...who cares about the topic.
This thread is almost like an IKEA reunion.

DeletedUser

Meh...who cares about the topic.
This thread is almost like an IKEA reunion.

+1

And k16 is the actual IKEA reunion :lol:

Anyhoo, im not sure what the real topic is anymore read about tribe A and tribe B saw some very imposing walls of text. Does zombie mass recruit or dont they?.. That is the question, i think.

Hmm... im going to go with no, only cause Hench needs cheerleaders. TBH this is my 1st time in a 90+ member tribe, and if anyone could pull off mass recruiting successfully it would be Hench & BH. They know how to operate, delegate, and aerate (your brain at least).

Besides these guys are the ones helping teach and spread the tw infection to experienced, semi-experienced and new players alike.

Guys am i the only one even trying to be ontopic? :icon_razz:

And your crusade to keep us on topic has taken you off topic :(

Last edited by a moderator:

S1cky Dutch

I love you for what you doing, that's the only thing that keeps me here, you should keep THAT in mind:p

Status
Not open for further replies.