Quantity or Quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Damn you cheat!!! You cant avoid my blackmail like that is not FAIR!!!! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Its just what i have made you think as i have benefitted on it. Im sneaky like that

DeletedUser

It's when a woman sits on top of a man with her back towards his face, and you both yell yiiihaaaaaa

DeletedUser

Sicky you better be nice to me or i will stop doing you know what :icon_cool::icon_smile:

And no im not ashamed for blackmailing people :icon_wink:

BLODYX
Remember me? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I absolutely remember you, from where im not as sure but im 99% we have played togeter in W5 and probably some premade after that. Nice to see you here, how are you?

DeletedUser22924

god!, w6 players seem to naturally flock to the same forums:icon_neutral:

silvereclipes

yeah we do castro we naturally love spamming together an playing games together since we have earned each other trust to a point. :icon_razz:

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We merged, it was a tactically sound move for Punch, if not myself nor our council and the whole of punch, would not have agreed with it. We gained rank 2, now rank 3,=

didnt chick3n merge with phoenx and circus and soon to be a 3rd? so how exactly can you not call them a mass recruiting tribe and how do they have so much respect?

DeletedUser

I absolutely remember you, from where im not as sure but im 99% we have played togeter in W5 and probably some premade after that. Nice to see you here, how are you?

Yeah we played in D.A. and I'm sure further on
I'm doing good thanks, playing 53 now, and you?

DeletedUser

Yeah we played in D.A. and I'm sure further on
I'm doing good thanks, playing 53 now, and you?

Not bad at all, hmm seams to be alot of fun people in 53 aswell, you,frisky and i know others aswell. Damn and im supposed to be a retired TW player :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.