Quantity or Quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

W6 was my first world :p so i didn't know about these forums back then so no1 knows me. I have no idea how I managed to get to 1 mil points

DeletedUser

Not bad at all, hmm seams to be alot of fun people in 53 aswell, you,frisky and i know others aswell. Damn and im supposed to be a retired TW player :icon_neutral:

Maybe you should join us in 53? I'm sure I could sort you some account in our tribe :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol tempting but nah, I think ill stick to 54 for now. Thanks for the offer though is appreciated.

DeletedUser

Lol s1cky, i would say theres plenty of me to go around and share but it just sound so wrong :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Who was third tribe? P.K or something? Players killers i seem to remember they called. been so long time since though lol.

DeletedUser

Sílence half frenchies, this is serious thred!!!:icon_surprised:

King Matt II

So when are my brains being eaten by you, if you get what I mean? :p

DeletedUser

Sílence half frenchies, this is serious thred!!!:icon_surprised:

Sicky is dutch, they don't even know what french means up there. And who says belgium is going to last much longer, maybe soon I'll be rid of the french speaking side of belgium? :p We took the world record thursday, of a country the longest without a government, we took it from Iraq! :D

S1cky Dutch

Rofl, how great.. No sex before theres a new goverment, how on earth you do that:p

Status
Not open for further replies.