Quarantine World 113

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am curious how many of you came back to TribalHugs because you had a lot of free time due to the whole fiasco?

Seems a lot of us got very lucky that a world opened up to free us from boredom while having all of this extra time on our hands.

Seems like no really experienced players other than a handful are playing the world seriously yet, assuming most are still caught up in w110.

P.s. I am not experienced, just saying from what I see on forums and messages from people in the world, seems to be made up of either people who haven't played in a very long time or young people playing for the first time.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
We can confirm that we, over the last few weeks, have seen an increase in the daily number of active players on our worlds, so it seems like a lot of people are turning to Tribal Wars while in quarantine / isolation / lockdown.

Stay safe everyone! Don't forget to wash those hands!

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Got to love the lock down /isolation . So does this mean we are shut-ins now??

kolkolitos

Reaction score
makobex
Said;
This game has taken a lot of my life and now it has returned to finish me
Thank you corona virus :(

Yes, it returns to finish me off too. Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. Trapped at home!!! The only way out is to look at some spear-men running to a barb to get resources. And I just look around and all that.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
cover.png

Sarcastic Charm

Reaction score
I clicked on one of the "Hey, come back" emails. Figured it would mean a bunch of new players, and that in turn would alter the playing field for a while.

Sure, there will be die-hards here too, but for those of us out on the rim too small to play with the big dogs yet, it should make for an interesting environment.

I've missed this. Thanks (for ruining my productivity) TW for the email!

VooDooWizzy

Reaction score
yea im here although im not in lockdown personally, my city has been (new orleans) and i cant stay away for more than a couple years so quarantine is a good time. influx of players as well it seems?