Queensland braces for tropical cyclone yasi

DeletedUser

My heart is with the people of north Queensland tonight as they prepare for the worst tropical cyclone in the history of Australia and this comes on the back of the worst floods to hit the region in 35 years

Just hold on people till the cyclone passes and the rest of the us will help out after

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!

DeletedUser

My heart is with the people of north Queensland tonight as they prepare for the worst tropical cyclone in the history of Australia and this comes on the back of the worst floods to hit the region in 35 years

Just hold on people till the cyclone passes and the rest of the us will help out after

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!
I endorse this post. I do hope everyone is Ok, and hope the devastating after effects are not as bad as some have predicted it to be. My thoughts are with all who are in danger.

DeletedUser

so far so good no ones been reported dead just lots of damaged property and we'll be out of sugar for while :)

DeletedUser

sugar is more addictive than heroin so the cyclone is doing you a favour. Good to know there has been no loss of life.

DeletedUser

I endorse this post, i also want to say its nice to find an active in the opposing tribe, now if you would just stop dumping sat account troops on me i'd be even happier :icon_wink:

Dal

DeletedUser59260

hello barloo

I hope you are well. I was thinking of you as I saw the devastation in your area. All my prayers. I cannot believe it has been almost 2 years since we began our adventures on world 29. Are any of the "old" guard still around? Hope to talk to you soon --Notworthy

Make that 3 years ago :) we started --I left 2 years ago :)

Last edited by a moderator: