Question about Noble recruitment

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11446962
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11446962

I've never played on a World where Nobles were recruited in the manner they are in this one (114), and I guess I must be a little confused about something. I presently have two villas (and zero Nobles), and at my Academy it says the "Price for next nobleman" is "2X" (which seems right; as this would be my 2nd Noble), and the amounts indicated are 56K Wood, 60K Clay, and 50K Iron. My "Stored resources" are also listed as 56K Wood, 60K Clay, and 50K Iron. So that all looks good.

And I have the needed 100 population units for a new Noble, while under "still required" it says "no resources". And yet "You can still educate: 0"

What the heck is going on? I didn't have any difficulty producing my first Noble, but I can not seem to produce a 2nd one. And I have no idea what I need to do, in order to resolve that.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is not really your fault for not understanding, I do not remember the last time .net has applied the old school noble rules. Last 8-9 worlds I have played here have been coin based and all US server worlds I have played have been coin based. I think the last packet based world I played was probably in the 40's or 60's.

Reading that guide will be very helpful but also keep in mind that you need to figure out a good strategy where to level up acads and in what villages as you move forward because they do take up pop space as well. (although not a huge impact)