Question about nobles

DeletedUser

OK, I am confused, I have academy at level 3, and I have conquered a village, so I thought I could educate another noble in the village...but I have message "No more noblemen can be produced"

Number of academies: 3
- Existing noblemen 1
- Noblemen in education: 1
- Number of conquered villages: 1
You can still educate: 0

Does this mean the maximum nobles that can ever be produced in one village is 3? and after you have spent them, the academy is useless and can educate no more?

mitsche

no, the number of academies=>(number of villages you have-1)+(number of nobles you have)+(number of nobles you are educating)

So for you 3=>(2-1)+(1)+(1), since 3=3, you can't build anymore until you build an academy in another village. If you have academy space you can build as many nobles as you wish (within your farm limit, so I guess 240 would be the max...)

DeletedUser

no, the number of academies=>(number of villages you have-1)+(number of nobles you have)+(number of nobles you are educating)

So for you 3=>(2-1)+(1)+(1), since 3=3, you can't build anymore until you build an academy in another village. If you have academy space you can build as many nobles as you wish (within your farm limit, so I guess 240 would be the max...)

^ this. You will need to build an academy in your 2nd village in order to get more nobles.

And 240 nobles in one village would not be possible, because it is not possible for a village HQ to be Level 0 - and yes, HQs at Level 1 do take up population (correct me if I am wrong). However, when you take into account you need a Level 20 HQ, Level 20 Smithy, Level 10 Market and other requirements to get a smithy - it would be more realistic to think the maximum number of nobles in any one village would be about 220-230.

DeletedUser

Yeah I guess you are right... I obviously was not thinking!

:p With the rule about needing the Acadamy requirements to make nobles, that slightly reduced the amount of nobles able to be produced. You could produce even more otherwise.