question about relocation after restart

tzavv

i recently joined w104 and so i joined a tribe with friends. Because i was far away from them i thought it was best for me to restart, however when i did so the game relocated me far away from them. can somebody help me on what to do pls?

DivineWind

Reaction score
Not a lot you can do, your stuck where you are I'm afraid. You can try filing a support ticket to see if they will help you out but I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

Probably just going to have to noble towards them

DeletedUser

Hello tzavv,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am sorry that you are away from your tribe. Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer villages from one location to another.

There are two ways in which a player can move his village. The first one is to use the relocate item that allows you to move your current village to a new location or near a friend before it expires, as far as you have only one village. This gives the players the opportunity to analyze the map for several hours before choosing where to play. The second option is to start over, by restarting your account on that world. You can do this when you want, as far as you have only one village. This option will give you the possibility to choose where your village to be placed (Random; Northeast; Southwest; Southeast or Northwest).

As you said above, you pre-registered on world 104, therefore you did not receive a relocate item, as it was stated here. The reason why the players that pre-register do not receive the relocate item is that they already decided to be positioned near their tribe. Therefore, each player will be able to choose just once their position to keep the game fair for everyone. To sum up, you chose to start over which does not guarantee you that your village is going to be positioned near your tribe, but that it will be positioned in the chosen direction.

I hope this answers your question. Should you have more questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again.

King Banana

Restart and relocate "near friend .. " with relocate item.
Have one friend added on friendlist.

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
when you restart you won't get the relocate item;
the only way to get within your tribe is to let someone noble your village and then use the option "restart within your tribe";