Question about sex

DeletedUser

Irispeace is a female and is leader of PTT-G in w7 ranked #3 with 275.830.024 points

she is one hell of a leader i might add, so what you say about females isn't all true. i might add she looks hot as well.

DeletedUser

I knew you'd all have to read this...Who said the W2 forum was boring?

TW is clearly a male dominated game, but I'm just wondering how much. From memory I think ESL had just one female player. Eleaud has just one - what a smart choice of leader ;)

So the question is...does MPX have a higher than average proportion of female players? At least 11% of us are female...could be more I'm not too sure about a couple (no names!) How does that compare with other tribes?

lol, in that case i should chat more with you :icon_wink:

jk :)

DeletedUser15940

dont forget about heavengirl911 xD

anywho.. i personally think the few girls that do play come to power because they prove to be smarter than the average male.

Honestly, males are brute and violent (you cannot deny this, even the most suttle and gentle of men are violent in nature). Males are also quick to react.

Females on other hand take a little time to think about what is happening and try to look at the broader picture. Most the time this harms them though, and thats not to say males have the upper hand either.

The difference between the two is.. Males will take diplomacy a little harder and wont ask for alliances unless it will benefit them in some way drastically.

Females will normally try to find peace and form an alliance to grow stronger from there.

Now, granted all of what i say is opinionated, but it is from my own personal experiences from both inside this game and in life outside the game.

Have fun all :).

DeletedUser15940

Gurls have cooties...

i thought they had lots of ~pleasurable~ attributes that i could only wish to have

So your saying its really cooties?

Darnit... i'm a sad knight now :-(

Shall i take the tradition of falling on my sword to keep my honor?

DeletedUser

TW has dried as female leader.

I've told you before, there's a difference between being a girl and having no balls :)

Hooch, shame on you for luring me into this thread on false pretenses!!

DeletedUser

wth is this thread about anyway -.-

This thread is now about cheerleaders

VarsityCheerleaders.jpg

DeletedUser15940

This thread is now about cheerleaders

VarsityCheerleaders.jpg

mmm i see lots of colorful pie that i want to taste :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :lol: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

fake or not, they still do the job.

man i would not touch those cheerleaders with a barge pole, are you have a laugh?

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oooooh This thread caught my eye :icon_eek: I'm not on this world but Im a girl who plays Tribal Wars and in some of the tribes I'm in ,I'm the only girl and in others there are a high percentage, but generally lots of girls in a tribe is rarer, but they are usually the best :icon_cool:

And of course all girls who play Tribal Wars look like cheerleaders ....

dreamgirl-sexy-cheerleader-costume-bju-cheerleader-costume.jpg

mmmmm.......

Girls Rock at Tribal Wars !!!! :axemen:

Lisa <3

DeletedUser15940

Oooooh This thread caught my eye :icon_eek: I'm not on this world but Im a girl who plays Tribal Wars and in some of the tribes I'm in ,I'm the only girl and in others there are a high percentage, but generally lots of girls in a tribe is rarer, but they are usually the best :icon_cool:

And of course all girls who play Tribal Wars look like cheerleaders ....

dreamgirl-sexy-cheerleader-costume-bju-cheerleader-costume.jpg

mmmmm.......

Girls Rock at Tribal Wars !!!! :axemen:

Lisa <3

lol, though shes hot, her boobs are extremely fake and thats a fake smile with a cheap tan from the tanning booth.

also, she has a lot of makeup on which means when shes older shes gonna be a prune, if she doesnt die from skin cancer first.

But, i guess everyone has their perks?

to me.. theres beautiful.. and then there is jus.. too perfect. the sight hurts my eyes. Id rather some flaws. flaws mean perfection. Perfection usually means fake and altered in some way ;).

DeletedUser

lol, though shes hot, her boobs are extremely fake and thats a fake smile with a cheap tan from the tanning booth.

also, she has a lot of makeup on which means when shes older shes gonna be a prune, if she doesnt die from skin cancer first.

But, i guess everyone has their perks? she'll certinaly get a perk

to me.. theres beautiful.. and then there is jus.. too perfect. the sight hurts my eyes. Id rather some flaws. flaws mean perfection. Perfection usually means fake and altered in some way ;).

I don't understand the obsession with the majority of men being over critical of women who actually make an effort to look good, i give her full marks for effort, and lets have it right man, if she asked you to take her home, you'd hardly be saying no now would ya