Question about sex

DeletedUser15940

I don't understand the obsession with the majority of men being over critical of women who actually make an effort to look good, i give her full marks for effort, and lets have it right man, if she asked you to take her home, you'd hardly be saying no now would ya

course not, but shed be right out the door once im finished x)

Shes hot, but if your "perfectly hott" to my state0of-view then your only good for a night.

If your great looking, take care of yourself, but have major flaws, Thats the best.

Theres an effort to look good, then there is too much an effort. a girls body in my opinion should never be "rock hard" she should look and feel soft. Thats beauty.

But, this is simply my opinion hence why i said "Everyone has their perks" better to be worded as "Everyone has their OWN perks" x)

Im not being critical, i'm just stating i dont want a fake, over achieving woman.

**edit

some examples:

The pic of the group of Cheerleaders.. All = Hot.

They attempt to look good, and they do! but they dont try to "over achieve" that. their bodies look and probably feel soft. They have a lot of flaws to them as well, and thats beauty. I see many girls in that pic where im looking and saying "she looks wonderful here and bad there but i REALLY like that"

Now lets take a look at the next picture with the 2 cheerleaders drinking.

The one to the right.. over achieving fake girl. Her body looks hard and probably is hard, shes either fake or an over achiever. Regardless, her body is to a sense "too perfect."

Now we have the one to the left, shes another cheerleader that wants to look good, and puts forth a lot of effort to do so, her body looks like she literally does go to the gym. But at same time, her body looks and feels soft, and i see quite a few flaws with her body that make her "not so proportionatly perfect" which makes her beautiful.

again.. this is just all my opinion.. but i hope i explaining my opinion in a way you can understand my point of view :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

fair enough, youg ot your own likes, don't get me wrong, i just don't have a particular liking to how a girl should be, varies different traits get me going :)

shame we put the only active topic in world 2 out of topic, whats hall we talk about now?

lol

DeletedUser15940

fair enough, youg ot your own likes, don't get me wrong, i just don't have a particular liking to how a girl should be, varies different traits get me going :)

shame we put the only active topic in world 2 out of topic, whats hall we talk about now?

lol

im not so much worried about looks.. so please dont think that.

My entire arguement is about how a girl shouldnt be "fake".. flaws in their natural, soft body are what make them beautiful. I could care less if they area skinny, mid sized, or large. Well, if she is an elephant though.. i think id care a little. I do have my point where Laziness draws a big line that i don't cross.

I'm not being critical, if you actually think about what im saying.. "Fake" means "To lie" (in a sense). All i'm asking is for a girl to be honest to herself.

Before you state "She worked out very hard to get that kind of body because she was honest to herself she wanted that body" the real question is.. is that really true? If you "hate" how you look.. and then get a "fake" body through surgeries or even body building to the max.. so you still hate yourself? I bet deep down she still feels inadequate somewhere, which means she lied to herself to get to that point, and now has to continue just like that.

Granted, a girl with a not so shaped body can hate herself too and never do anything about it.. but in the end.. she never did anything because she accepted who she was as she was, and became happy just as that. This is honesty, seeing something for what it is.. and not try to alter it.

This topic has many layers and values and would take an eternity to list and talk about all the different layers and views.. but i'm certain you can understand.

But, thats it for my rant. Forgive me if i seem as though im argueing. I just dont wanna be viewed as though im judging one by her looks and only want "the best looking" (what i am judgeing is how her body looks and using that to view how she thinks of herself).

Its very complicated -.-