[Question] - Account Manager

HollyWoodStar

Hello there,

I use Account Manager and i´m wondering:

- I put "Troop Manager" in a village! The village reaches full troop size! Now, when i use the nuke and some troops die, should i put the "Troop Manager" again into work or is he automatically going to make more troops?

- Same question goes to "Village Manager" - If wall goes down, the Village Manager brings it back again?

Thanks for the answers to come :)

Charlie Eppes

when it's use up (village manager) every time it have been making 50 levels, then you need to we put it.
and troop manager just stop, when you have full farm, and if you use it before, then that make new, but if you use when it's full you need to restart it! hope it help mate:)

- the Math guy! xD

u6s5l.

As the above person said, you need to set it again after the nuke does or the wall goes down from 20.

HollyWoodStar

when it's use up (village manager) every time it have been making 50 levels, then you need to we put it.
and troop manager just stop, when you have full farm, and if you use it before, then that make new, but if you use when it's full you need to restart it! hope it help mate:)

- the Math guy! xD
As the above person said, you need to set it again after the nuke does or the wall goes down from 20.
Thank you both!

We should improve that... IMO!

Cheers :)

Killerspear

DeletedUser92753

To get around this, every time I log in, I refresh the troop manager. What this does is make sure all nukes recover from losses and since the full ones are already complete, it does nothing to them. With that quick step, its as if it automatic.

HollyWoodStar

To get around this, every time I log in, I refresh the troop manager. What this does is make sure all nukes recover from losses and since the full ones are already complete, it does nothing to them. With that quick step, its as if it automatic.
Is there a quick way to refresh the Account Manager without choosing the groups and choosing the Troops Manager we want?

But a good advice thanks :)