Question for ~GOH~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wittman

oh i forgot lol, it feels even better to strike down those who chose the weak way of living :)

DeletedUser

ouch that hurt

you still talk like your a 14 year old put a little thought in to your posts
how did we back stab or deceive you? maybe your just naive

Michael Wittman

you did not back stab or deceive me in any way directly. it is the fact that you side with those who use shady tactics to achieve their aims that makes me think you are in their camp. it is completely possible to achieve your aims without dealing with bad people. you just have to have to want to. for me it is just natural to want to treat people as i would be treated

DeletedUser

for me it is just natural to want to treat people as i would be treated

Based on how judgemental and condescending you are recently being towards others and other tribes, we must assume that you would prefer people be judgemental and condescending to you with comments like, "smitty you are an ass and i will have to take the belt to you."

That is, if you actually do treat others as you would like to be treated. :icon_rolleyes:

High Lord

please and thank you I am leaning toward highlord and MD48 but I am not sure who is better as they both seem like lackluster players

could you help me choose please

I would go for High Lord, he's a semi-active player without any skills, alll he does is sit and noble inactives. He's easy pray.

DeletedUser

Nov 30
23:13 privatesimon left the tribe.

He wasnt booted he left..

DeletedUser

I would go for High Lord, he's a semi-active player without any skills, alll he does is sit and noble inactives. He's easy pray.

That is all true, bar the semi-active part :) he is very active, just bad

DeletedUser

Respect where repsect is due, High Lord is a pretty decent defender, he has made me work for every village. Too bad for him I sharpened my skills stealing villes from Smitty ;)

DeletedUser

Respect where repsect is due, High Lord is a pretty decent defender, he has made me work for every village. Too bad for him I sharpened my skills stealing villes from Smitty ;)

LIES, DONT GIVE HIM RESPECT!!!

Just noble and noble and noble some more :)...he told me you sucked....:O

Michael Wittman

Based on how judgemental and condescending you are recently being towards others and other tribes, we must assume that you would prefer people be judgemental and condescending to you with comments like, "smitty you are an ass and i will have to take the belt to you."

That is, if you actually do treat others as you would like to be treated. :icon_rolleyes:

it is true that i have been sending this energy at your tribes but it is only because of the underhanded ways you have come to power. if you had not, i would not have any problem with you. Also i would say that in turn, you are now being treated by me the way your tribes have treated other people. You must understand that you reap what you sow.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am trying to get in WOTB but I am too inactive to get an invite. GOH is not attacking me right now, only Matrix is and his 60 attacks are laughable as always. I am actually attacking GOH, just as I have been ever since I relocated to come fight you, so your comment is rather odd. I think my record against yall is around 85 - 15 in my favor or something like that but obviously I am running...

Only Matrix is attacking you?? O.O wow that must be real cool, and GOH is not attacking you?? o_O what is that all about? Isnt matrix in GOH? or did I saw wrong?

Oh! and Only 60 bear?? You sure? Damn I should have send some nukes! :p I guess my fakes werent enough :(

DeletedUser

Yes you are in GOH but your attacks are not worth counting, that is all I was saying, since they were so... pointless. I meant none of your actual players were attacking me just a forum personalty attached to an account in GOH.

Of course you do get to kill

Losses: 460 228 13 453 83 0 0 262

for every full nuke that dies while not damaging the walls :lol:

DeletedUser

Lmao!! I thought I send fakes? Oh well srry about your precious troops. Wait am I seeing offensive troops in there too ?? Damn bear is gud with defences :D

DeletedUser

Yes Matrix I am good enough to handle those attacks, which is why I didn't even have to bother dodging my Off troops. I knew you would only kill such a small number of them and I am busy playing against actual players and prefer my nukes where I can use them. I even ignored your attacks:icon_eek:

Lmao!! I thought I send fakes?

I guess you got fooled then...:icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

Yes Matrix I am good enough to handle those attacks, which is why I didn't even have to bother dodging my Off troops. I knew you would only kill such a small number of them and I am busy playing against actual players and prefer my nukes where I can use them. I even ignored your attacks:icon_eek:

I guess you got fooled then...:icon_wink:

such a cop out man... for gods sake have some dignity, i at least want to be able to look at the people i am fighting

DeletedUser

I would go for High Lord, he's a semi-active player without any skills, all he does is sit and noble inactives. He's easy pray.
thanks you for being a man/woman and stepping up to play the game with me
I like the semi active players without any skills it is easy prey for me :icon_surprised:
at least when you lose a village you can just retake one from the other 50 inactives from your tribe :icon_biggrin:

Nov 30
23:13 privatesimon left the tribe.

He wasnt booted he left..

ya ya the sitter could have left to save stats it is inconsequential now

thank god not everyone just opens their mouths to be a fountain of shit like MW
that time in the game is over where you do nothing but insult other tribe members there are only real players left in this world now and most deserve respect. but I know that your not capable of that.

what it the saying "how can you respect me when you dont even respect yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.