Question for ~GOH~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yesugai and Smitty are definitely the 2 most best PnP players ! I like their lyrics :icon_razz:

Michael Wittman

who are you looking at?
I bet you have never been in a real fight

haha bet all you want, then think about how much good it does you. goodness the infinity of meaningless things you have to say. that is ok keep it up, i do very much enjoy outwitting your every move. you have to understand though, the day you do outwit me, i would shake your hand for good gaming. that is where respect is.

DeletedUser

haha bet all you want, then think about how much good it does you. goodness the infinity of meaningless things you have to say. that is ok keep it up, i do very much enjoy outwitting your every move. you have to understand though, the day you do outwit me, i would shake your hand for good gaming. that is where respect is.

zing
wow that was so quick and witty you should look up the definition in the dictionary

outwit
A verb
1. outwit, overreach, outsmart, outfox, beat, circumvent

2. Archaic. to surpass in wisdom or knowledge.

now please point out to us where you outsmart me all I read from you is useless rhetoric

rhet⋅o⋅ric
  /ˈrɛtərɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ret-er-ik]

–noun
1. (in writing or speech) the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast.
2. the art or science of all specialized literary uses of language in prose or verse, including the figures of speech.
3. the study of the effective use of language.
4. the ability to use language effectively.
5. the art of prose in general as opposed to verse.
6. the art of making persuasive speeches; oratory.

see the blue

I wonder if I look up fool will they have your name there?

DeletedUser

I like the semi active players without any skills it is easy prey for me :icon_surprised:

that time in the game is over where you do nothing but insult other tribe members there are only real players left in this world now and most deserve respect. but I know that your not capable of that.

Hey Smitty,

While you're looking up words in the dictionary for GOH, can you do me a favor and look up 'contradiction'?

Thanks,
Baby
*smooches*

DeletedUser

Hey Smitty,

While you're looking up words in the dictionary for GOH, can you do me a favor and look up 'contradiction'?

Thanks,
Baby
*smooches*

1. the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.
2. assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.
3. a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.
4. direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.

and then you see the words "MOST deserve respect" wit is def not one of them
sorry monkey try again

DeletedUser

Yes Matrix I am good enough to handle those attacks, which is why I didn't even have to bother dodging my Off troops. I knew you would only kill such a small number of them and I am busy playing against actual players and prefer my nukes where I can use them. I even ignored your attacks:icon_eek:

I guess you got fooled then...:icon_wink:

How would you know its nukes if u ignored my attacks? :icon_eek:

And yeah I know right, tw cheated me :icon_cool:

Michael Wittman

i was pointing out the fact that you made a simple statement attemtempting to belittle me. your statement was completely untrue and has no effect on me. the only effect it could have on you is that your ego may have been stroked a little because you were able to make a comment on me to make yourself feel better.

so in one way you are right, i said it had no effect. that is not completely true as it stroked your ego and made you feel somewhat better about your unintelligent statements you reapeatedly make

however if your intent was to belittle me, it did not achieve its intent.

so i guess you get 50/50 on that duel. although to others it is clear you lost. i believe whatever ego stroking you achieved will be short lived as now i have once again pointed out your intellectual ineffectiveness

your turn again if you dare :) or you will simply have to be a man and admit that you cannot duel me because your propaganda is simply not on the same level as mine.

DeletedUser

1. the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.
2. assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.
3. a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.
4. direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.

and then you see the words "MOST deserve respect" wit is def not one of them
sorry monkey try again

Your first quote was about High Lord

Sorry Shi...smitty, try again

Here, :spear:, it's not quite a shovel, but you should be able to dig with it all the same

DeletedUser

high lord is alright at least he has not quit when under attack like many other I have come across but I might need a couple hundred thousand more of those pointy things to bury the bodies I leave in my wake

oh and BWT I prefer shitty to smithy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

high lord is alright at least he has not quit when under attack like many other I have come across but I might need a could hundred thousand more of those pointy things to bury the bodies I leave in my wake

oh and BWT I prefer shitty to smithy

Yeah, I do too, but the last time I remember, the mods from before on this forum were more easily offended than a 90 year old nun and seemed to care more about actions than intentions

DeletedUser

ok I launched more attacks again last night I hope you check all your sitted accounts to find out where to have them leave the tribe

GOH great orc horde?
you do know that the only advantage an orc army every had was with overwhelming numbers. now your numbers are dwindling. what will you call yourself now ORC horde?
a few good orcs
IDK but especially if 1/2 of your quit because of a ban I will lose what little respect I had for your northern army

stellro

ok I launched more attacks again last night I hope you check all your sitted accounts to find out where to have them leave the tribe

GOH great orc horde?
you do know that the only advantage an orc army every had was with overwhelming numbers. now your numbers are dwindling. what will you call yourself now ORC horde?
a few good orcs
IDK but especially if 1/2 of your quit because of a ban I will lose what little respect I had for your northern army

2 things...

1) why not send at an active account???
2) who said it would only be the northern players who would quit???

DeletedUser

welcome bck stell-boy

1) how can we tell who is active as all GOH do is noble barbs

2) i see that ur toy pram throwing has got what i was last banned for made legal

dunno how they can keep changing the rules mid-game - it is stupied and will make more people quit

but that obv. makes choas players such big cheaters that they make the actions that i did which got me, stork and met a ban legal - ffs grow some ball moderators - i know GOH have none but thought u might u bunch of pansies

DeletedUser

2 things...

1) why not send at an active account???

again I dont only attack one person but how do I know who is active you have yet to provide me with the list I asked for

please provide me with a list of active members to smash

2) who said it would only be the northern players who would quit???

so both North and South ~GOH~ are pansies
accept it already, my friends have been baned before too lost villages crying to the gods will accomplish nothing but prove to the rest of us you are hypocrites
please go ahead and delete your account makes world conquest easier for the rest of us and leaves the rest of your friends out to dry. good friends you are I am glad I did not join your group of whiners.

b!#ch35 stand up with your friends or GTFO already

DeletedUser

No one has quit, we're arguing the extent of the punishment, shit for brains.

As it is, you're calling us pansies for the fact that we feel we were wronged and we're trying to fight back. I guess to you, a manly man gets slapped in the face and hopes that there isn't another hand to follow?

And as for your crying to the Gods comment, I don't know if comparing the moderators to the gods will do much for you, aside from leaving on your nose something that's brown, smelly, and has chunks of nuts and corn in it :icon_wink:

shit for brains is a little harsh no

I think maybe 1/2 his villages taken might be harsh but do you get upset with the judge who makes an example of the shit disturber to curb others from offending in the same way?

I was not calling the mods gods but using an expression fool.
IDK who's shit youve been looking at but how the hell do you get nuts in it?

I think you might be the only active left in your tribe crash............
but you still fight like a fag

DeletedUser

Hey smity you talk alot of shit nowadays, you want active players right? Why don't you give it a go at me smitty? I'll be more than welcome to see your incomings. Just dont send a few hundred fakes and a few random nukes because that will bored the shit out of me like what forgotten noob tried to do.

1- You talk alott for an smarty like you
2- If GOH disappear I bet chaos is next because you know why? The real pansies are ofcourse chaos shielding behind FOE :D If you said Im wrong then prove it and declare on FOE and start a three way war. Last one stands wins the fight. If not then keep your mouth zip like zip and play the game.

jaegarn

Matrix, you make me laught.
easy talking when you have 80% of your villages far away from the front line, aye? brave words, brave words ...

I bet that you speak with your friends and you say to them that you are a great warrior, huh? Or when we will come and knock at the door or your villages you will say that you have some real life problems?
pffffffff

DeletedUser

matrix - for once i don't need to say anything jae has it spot on - when u noble on the frontline we may take u seriously otherwise stay in k93 and play with urself as usual

DeletedUser

Hey smity you talk alot of shit nowadays, you want active players right? Why don't you give it a go at me smitty? I'll be more than welcome to see your incomings. Just dont send a few hundred fakes and a few random nukes because that will bored the shit out of me like what forgotten noob tried to do.

1- You talk alott for an smarty like you
2- If GOH disappear I bet chaos is next because you know why? The real pansies are ofcourse chaos shielding behind FOE :D If you said Im wrong then prove it and declare on FOE and start a three way war. Last one stands wins the fight. If not then keep your mouth zip like zip and play the game.

wait your turn little boy I will get to you, if you and your little band of merry men dont all quit first.
funny I have never even seen your name before so I cant imagine you to be much of a warrior.

Matrix1314
Opponents defeated: 10.735.335 (471.) I think I got this OD this week

I see 2 problems 1 your older than sin and two you spend your time sleeping
and finally like a true GOH'er you have not taken an enemy village since 2009-07-31 21:31:17

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would go for High Lord, he's a semi-active player without any skills, alll he does is sit and noble inactives. He's easy pray.
id agree with that statement.. judging by all them cleared villages i just finished looked at..just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.