Question for ~GOH~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

id agree with that statement.. judging by all them cleared villages i just finished looked at..just saying...

Careful Sponge... High Lord just unleashed his furry on me.... and a lot of those empty villes suddenly fill up with troops just my nobles arrive. I took taken 15 or 20 villes from him last month. But it was hard work and give him respect.

DeletedUser

respect

Count zero for once I give you respect for your comments on High Lord.

Too many times have players been trashed by poorer opponents of the other side whose advantage as been the large number of support villages (odds) from their tribe.

A lot of the skill has been removed from the game. It has become a war of attrition.

I find it disrespectful and also very childish. Taunting the enemy like little children.

I do not just say it for just for Smitty (who I have no respect for - sounds like a farmer to me) or Bearhart (a braggart) but even those on the GOH side.

Oh and before someone comments about me. The last time I got hit by FOE - REBORN. It was from 13 players from REBORN in K45. 6 of whom were bigger than me.

I do not consider it skillful to sic a pack of hyenas on someone.
Yes, I consider it is part of the game but skillful I do not think so.
It's easy to do when the odds are in your favor.

It's a game have fun. enjoy.

And give some of your opponents the respect they deserve.

I have more respect for Drew and Jayjayjay than many others as they do not seem to get involved in this name calling.

DeletedUser

High lord is good defensively and def. one of the better defenders i have come across in this game

however, i can't give too much respect to somebody who just nobles in one continent and just nobles barbs and inactives - surely this kind of gameplay gets boring?

Michael Wittman

i dont believe that is the reason. i think it is more because it would not help him at all to tell you. i know him very very well and i do not think he is one that is motivated to do things by fear.

DeletedUser

i dont believe that is the reason. i think it is more because it would not help him at all to tell you.
Of course it would not help him... When a person is hiding, telling people where he is hiding, obviously does not help him hide.:icon_rolleyes:

Michael Wittman

Of course it would not help him... When a person is hiding, telling people where he is hiding, obviously does not help him hide.:icon_rolleyes:

lol see it is obvious to you as well. hey dont roll your eyes at me :p smitty is the one who asked a question with an obvious answer.

Punkedfreak

brit your old account is safe for now.

and as for running to my 'mama' she wanted kawai's blood

i never remeber you actually managing to noble a village from me?

your old accounts time will come 1 day

Michael Wittman

brit your old account is safe for now.

and as for running to my 'mama' she wanted kawai's blood

i never remeber you actually managing to noble a village from me?

your old accounts time will come 1 day

OH OH a hidden threat against ZHG. your leaders would probably prefer you not to say things that might tip off the enemy :p

and yes i know everyone has to fight one day but i thought it was something ZHG should take note of

Punkedfreak

not a threat a promise and who said it would be a tribe wide effort?

DeletedUser

fyi Brit didnt "loan" the account, he quit and walked away. To say loan implies he is going to take the account back, he isnt.
but the promise by punkedfreak to attack ZhG is duely noted.

Punkedfreak

as MW has already stated everyone has to fight at some point ;)

it will only be a matter of time before GOH die :D

Punkedfreak

fyi Brit didnt "loan" the account, he quit and walked away. To say loan implies he is going to take the account back, he isnt.
but the promise by punkedfreak to attack ZhG is duely noted.

so brit run away because he didnt want to go the same way as gut?

Michael Wittman

strategic relocation is not running. running would be giving up or seeking someone else to fight your battle while you hide.

Punkedfreak

which is what i did :S

i built up my k31 cluster with the barbs in that area ;)

then pushed back against them

i more than did my fair share of nuking/nobling

Status
Not open for further replies.