Question for ~GOH~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why did you boot my target cause he was loosing villages to me and was about to lose 5 more?

simple question simple answer please I dont want some lame excuse the real reason I can handly that I might have picked and inactive in my first set of conquests

but it is so hard to find real players when all they do is sit there taking abeating, no real fight no one even defends themsleves.

please tell me who is active so I can fight some one in your tribe?

DeletedUser54100

no one has left ~GOH~ wtf are you talking about?

DeletedUser

smitty so can you tell me why bear left CHAOS? Im sure we were sending a bunch at him too so can you answer me question too? Is he also inactive? o_O

DeletedUser

hibernation

I think for bear it's hibernation time.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz....................

:lol:

DeletedUser

GOH-A

privatesimon

I think bear is going to join HUB or somthing

pasmith1961

no one has left ~GOH~ wtf are you talking about?

privatesimon has left ~GOH~A that's what smitty is talking about or is it splitting hairs as he left ~GOH~A and not ~GOH~!!!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

I am trying to get in WOTB but I am too inactive to get an invite. GOH is not attacking me right now, only Matrix is and his 60 attacks are laughable as always. I am actually attacking GOH, just as I have been ever since I relocated to come fight you, so your comment is rather odd. I think my record against yall is around 85 - 15 in my favor or something like that but obviously I am running...

DeletedUser

this world got so low that peoples cant have a decent talk this days on forum.

DeletedUser

Why witman was booted ? He was loosing a hell of villages...

DeletedUser

I asked nicely for a real response I was not trying to start a "you did this I did that bull shit"
is was an honest question

the point of this thread was so I could find real members of your pathetic tribe who are active so I can smash them and get a real fight. not a chicken running away with their tails between their legs.

I suppose that is all there is in K72 have any of you ever fought a real war?

this K is mine I suggest all your members leave.

DeletedUser

why witman was booted? becourse no one could use the account anymore, due to the rules of TW.

However, after we booted him, "someone" logged on the account again.
All he said was that he was a friend of Wit and had gotten the account of him, so not it will prolly be live again....

stellro

why witman was booted? becourse no one could use the account anymore, due to the rules of TW.

However, after we booted him, "someone" logged on the account again.
All he said was that he was a friend of Wit and had gotten the account of him, so not it will prolly be live again....

hmmmm....sounds like BS to me....whats the chances of such a coincidence that the very time you boot him "a friend" logs on....especially after all this time.

DeletedUser54100

well smitty im really not sure seing as im not in ~GOH~A, im sure you can find a new target :p

DeletedUser

well this is all the comms we had

shopwood2000 on 28.11. at 15:46
and who are u?

witman on 28.11. at 14:09
whoever you are can you stop taking these vills,i know witman was in your family tribe,this account is now being played by one of his m8`s,

thanks.....

DeletedUser

well smitty im really not sure seing as im not in ~GOH~A, im sure you can find a new target :p

please and thank you I am leaning toward highlord and MD48 but I am not sure who is better as they both seem like lackluster players

could you help me choose please

DeletedUser

hmmmm....sounds like BS to me....whats the chances of such a coincidence that the very time you boot him "a friend" logs on....especially after all this time.

well.. Shop have posted what we got on that one, so now you know as much as we do.

Call it what you like, I don´t care.. BS is your end, not mine.

Michael Wittman

of course smitty, it is only logical that you and i will lock in mortal battle. the difference is that i have the moral high ground :) you would do better to be on the side that does not backstab and deceive. you should try it. im telling you man, it feels really good to treat people with respect

Status
Not open for further replies.