Question for ~GOH~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hey I'm back

HONEY I"M BACK

As for the current attacks on Sir Brunor it is duly noted that at least 11 players are involved at the last count and still climbing.
So once again we see the skill factor of Chaos.

Also duly note that the second biggest account in K21 belonged to my tribe and was lost when ZHG went it's own way. Yeah I'm still waiting for support. :icon_razz:

Considering that this has gone on in some shape or form for the last couple of months with very little support. I'm just surprised it's taken this long.

I won't be letting the cat out of the bag when I say most of my support from players in my old tribe has gone.
They have left for whatever reason. Mainly Real-life and boredom.
I'm sure some left because of CHAOS hitting them. SO all credit to those.

Those that are left are heavily outnumbered.
Still fighting and playing very well.

I did not quit. I merely moved into the background.
Why because I knew the hyenas from CHAOS would gang up on me like Reborn (FOE) did before in K45 earlier in the game.
So much skill from 11 players against 1. (the term to use here is braggart. look it up.)
I did make the mistake there of having the tribes core being in K21 (and hence support).
Oops guess I do make mistakes.

Also I was not sure of my reception from my so called tribemates in ZHG.

I look forward to interest to any future battles between CHAOS and ZHG.
I will obviously hope to learn from the masters.

I do not make excuses. I state the facts as I see them.

There has been a lot of talk about cheating, bugs, favoritism and think enough is enough.

The rules are about to change.

I would like to give KUDOS for all those that have stayed. Whether we like it or not we have all grown together. I would like to thank you all for this opportunity and thank those allies for being there and those enemies for the many battles we have had and still will have.
Let's not start behaving like schoolchildren. My gangs bigger than your gang.

I am now going to have fun.

and as my former tribe CNC used to say GO NOBLE SOMETHING

I would also like to thank CHAOS for giving me the 19st best ODD in W14.

thanks again. keep it up.

DeletedUser

HONEY I"M BACK : GOOD

As for the current attacks on Sir Brunor it is duly noted that at least 11 players are involved at the last count and still climbing.

Yeah, we make an awesome team.

Considering that this has gone on in some shape or form for the last couple of months with very little support. I'm just surprised it's taken this long.

Yeah..... we took you from ranked 30 to ranked 273. And in that time we have been attacking others aswel.

I'm sure some left because of CHAOS hitting them. SO all credit to those.

Yeah... and some have been rimmed.

Why because I knew the hyenas from CHAOS would gang up on me like Reborn (FOE) did before in K45 earlier in the game.

We are GOATS

So much skill from 11 players against 1.

Your tribe should help you, not our fault.

I look forward to interest to any future battles between CHAOS and ZHG.

I bet you do lol...

I would also like to thank CHAOS for giving me the 19st best ODD in W14.

Its been fun.

DeletedUser

HONEY I"M BACK

It´s called TRIBALwars. no!

so get your tribe to help you and outnumber the players that are attacking you.

Michael Wittman

it is a skill to use teamwork. von you know very well that they are very cut off and that we are fighting all along our front. you know its not that we just dont support, its because everyone is in action and they are cut off. dont worry, it is being taken care of. you will get no final victory out of this. you may get a temp victory but i think you will find you have a very long and difficult path in front of you to secure this part of the world. so tell your guys, you need them to spend much more of their lives playing tw to win. we are already spending alot of time as we are far outnumbered. now we will see if your guys are willing to spend as much time as us. for that will be the cost of victory.

DeletedUser

it is a skill to use teamwork. von you know very well that they are very cut off and that we are fighting all along our front. you know its not that we just dont support, its because everyone is in action and they are cut off. dont worry, it is being taken care of. you will get no final victory out of this. you may get a temp victory but i think you will find you have a very long and difficult path in front of you to secure this part of the world. so tell your guys, you need them to spend much more of their lives playing tw to win. we are already spending alot of time as we are far outnumbered. now we will see if your guys are willing to spend as much time as us. for that will be the cost of victory.

that is what I have been looking for, so far, without any luck :icon_sad:

and yes, isolated players can only do so much. As you know when you helped remove Ben, BK etc. from the very north. they fought good, though, and was truely outnumbered outgunned and isolated several K´s away.

here, it´s "just" a long frontline.

and to answer the obvious question:
Yes, we did send support, but it was pretty hard to anything aobut the lovely supprise attack from the northern allies of ours. and actually, they send most of the support home, as they would not let the tribe "waste" the troops to help them.

Personally, I had several million troops up there to help my guys. And I´m proud to say that two of them are still here, have rebuild and are kicking back, even harder than then! Good work BK and Ben :eek:)

BigKnocker and benbenbendover = true fighters!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually I'm quite proud of the team work; I put a lot of time into that.

Just 11 though, hmm, someone didn't do as I asked ...

DeletedUser

Actually I'm quite proud of the team work; I put a lot of time into that.

Just 11 though, hmm, someone didn't do as I asked ...

ohhhhh. heads are gonna role :eek:) *LOL*

VH
/off to see if there´s any missed directions from Alison in the mailbox :eek:)

DeletedUser

Why is it people talk about ganbanging like it's some cowardly act ? Are you the people on the receiving end ? because on the giving end it is the best way to have fun in this game, you know? the game! that 10 percent reason most of us are here (the other 90 going to the social part of it). This is how the game is meant to be played in it's truest sense, otherwise why have tribes? In my opinion the only way to win is to gangbang and force those that cant handle the pressure to quit. I am extremely proud of the squad I'm part of and the virtual graveyard we've left behind through our coordinated attacks (gangbang), and proud when I read of the other coordinated attacks going on within the rest of the tribe. One by one we will hunt you down, force you out and move on until only the most committed handful of us are left. I predict a near future of 100- 200 people of any relevance in this world, only 140 have more than 5 million points and you know some are inactive and some will turn barb. I have been ganbanged and knows what its like to see 3000 attacks, I didn't whine about nor did I think my attackers were cowards, I only figured it was my turn up to bat and hoped that the damage wouldn't be so bad. If you are being gangbanged suck it up or get the hell out of our way.

Michael Wittman

agreed victor. some call it gangbanging. others call it military tactics :)

Deleted User - 832139

either way it hurts to be on the wrong end of it

DeletedUser

not again

I quite agree Victor. It is how the game is played. It is called tribal wars although I think some people on all sides have forgotten that. (the huggers)

I used gangbang in just as example to show how much skill is used by certain people who have mouthed off about how good they are. Skill is when you go one on one or equal odds.
Anything else is not in my book not called skill, actually gangbanging would be a good term.
You find gangs hide in numbers. So I guess I was correct in calling it that.

I do apologise to the Goats. you are doing a good job. are any of you for hire.
By the way Dean you may be attacking someone else too but don't you know how to multitask yet. Alison he may need more lessons.

Alison, I said and climbing. I'm now up to 17. I've even got some from OK attacking me.
Wow. you running a competition or something.

I've now been gangbanged from FOE and CHAOS. Whose next.
and yes I'm still here.

VH. let's be honest. your tribe is only here because of your lies and deceit.
If the Northern tribes had done what we said they should have done over a year ago, when we said you couldn't be trusted you wouldn't exist.
Of course since then the West tribe moved to CHAOS (nice one Sandi. hope your enjoying k23.
I hear it's going to get very, very hot soon. Consider it a xmas present.)

So as the indians would say VH, man talk with forked tongue.
I just know you like to stir a pot a little, VH.

It's interesting to note how TW has mimiced real life.
It seems dishonesty does give you an advantage.

Hey Drew I heard you were retiring from W14. I was beginning to believe the rumors.
Yes this gangbanging from the wrong end does get a little annoying.

Can you get someone to give me a xmas present.
A few days off of TW with no incoming would be nice.

Sorry would stay longer but i got unwelcome visitors. They like to trash the place and do not clean up after themselves.

oha nd is it me but i got some weird tabs for editing. 'eytuj' means what?
last time i looked everything needed to be in english.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I used gangbang in just as example to show how much skill is used by certain people who have mouthed off about how good they are. Skill is when you go one on one or equal odds.
Anything else is not in my book not called skill, actually gangbanging would be a good term.
You find gangs hide in numbers. So I guess I was correct in calling it that.

Clicky!

DeletedUser

no u got it wrong

thats dean and punky.

dean's the blond btw.

thanks for that dean. I must admit i was impressed.

Deleted User - 832139

Me retire I have thought about stepping down so I can actually find time to play the game and not foget about lonely nobles i sent out without support lol .... as timing is a large part of the game and when you have a lot to do it is easy to miss timing windows :(

Michael Wittman

haha that one is funny to but you were right to pick the first one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.