Question for ~GOH~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wittman

about what lies they are? i have no answer. i have not had many dealings with you really. as for sir brunor? im sure he could answer, but he does whatever he wants :p

or we got too distracted by deans really funny post lol

DeletedUser

VH having more contact with you in DP and afterwards with ~KEA~ I know about your deceptions.

Remind me of which question we are talking about I'm still recovering from Dean's video.
Someone asked me how did you find that?

If it's the one about the time of DP's disbanding I always find it amusing that we get the blame for that and STFU's breakup.
As anyone looked at the possibility we didn't cause them but were caused by difference of opinions.
As I've always said we do tend to take the high ground.

I'm still trying to work out how you convinced West to join you. Whilst in DP you wanted to attack them and now they are fighting on the front line for you. That I have to say must be one of the most brilliant diplomacy moves in W14. Sheer brilliance. Your tag should apply to some of your own tribe too.

As for your deception what do you say of someone who quits his tribe and before the day is done has withdrawn all his support and is attacking you. Oh and we didn't even get a warning. If I remember rightly it was a little side note in the internal forum from one of the leaving members.

For saying your diplomacy with OU and the fact that some members of the North alliance attacked you forced the issue is total BS. You were already in their camp.
Again, brilliance that you convinced most of the Northern alliance that you weren't in any biased or going to attack them.

Your dishonesty and I must say their stupidity in believing you weren't going to attack them.
How naive can you be.
Anyone who can attack his former tribemates within a day certainly cannot be trusted.

If I got the question wrong please enlighten me.

By the way change your ROSE TINTED GLASSES

Last edited by a moderator:

jaegarn

wow
as metaller said before, I don`t write here everyday but now I can`t stay without saying anything.
Just finished to read all that crap about gangbang, skills and 1vs1. What gangbang? It`s tribe against tribe, It`s team work against team work, it`s about skilled players working togheter.
if you`re team work is better then ... you`re tribe wins. simple as that
sorry for my late reply

DeletedUser

thanks

It was nice to hear someone from another tribe say what TW is all about.

But according to TW specs(or limitations) a tribe is 60 members.

I look forward to the day that one of those tribes takes GOH on one on one.

Yes, I know there is GOH A. But I can promise they won't help us.
Can you keep the same promise.

Maybe in the new year.

Looking forward to the new year.

pasmith1961

It was nice to hear someone from another tribe say what TW is all about.

But according to TW specs(or limitations) a tribe is 60 members.

I look forward to the day that one of those tribes takes GOH on one on one.

Yes, I know there is GOH A. But I can promise they won't help us.
Can you keep the same promise.

Maybe in the new year.

Looking forward to the new year.

To be honest no i cant see it. The alliance with FOE is very strong and can you see it breaking and then either FOE or chaos slimming down to one tribe then either FOE or chaos leaving GOH alone NOPE

you only have to look at the stats for both FOE tribes and chaos tribes and you will see four very actives tribes!!!

jaegarn

brit, If I remember right ... it was CHAOS vs KK and WEST, and later ... GOH declared on CHAOS
So?

DeletedUser

brit, If I remember right ... it was CHAOS vs KK and WEST, and later ... GOH declared on CHAOS
So?

It is really stupid to still consider a dead tribe like KK as a real war .
Only a couple of persons did any effort on hit enemy villages for ages ....
This is not a war .
If you are pleased to consider this as a war then go on . Those that check the tribal stats though know exactly how hard Ok members fight :p .

DeletedUser

This is not a war .
If you are pleased to consider this as a war then go on . Those that check the tribal stats though know exactly how hard Ok members fight :p .

When you say 'This is not a war' are you talking about GOH/CHAOS or the old war between CHAOS/KK

DeletedUser

This is not a war .

Dead tribe... that dead tribe is nobling GOH villes at quite an alarming rate now as members of TheFOE, of course we are only fighting the same DBH refugees that once sought safety from us in your tribe, so it is hard to brag too much.

I like you Sylb... but don't talk sh*t.

DeletedUser

Count, fine work on High Lord btw, it is a pleasure to know that lots of top players are getting him :)

Also, no need for the *, i believe you can say shit in some circumstances

DeletedUser

Dear Ms. Wittman,

It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you that your son Michael was killed in battle on the morning of December 18, at Ruby Hills Funland in Chattanooga/W14. This war has taken something from all of us, and, although your son seems to be the only casualty so far, know that we all share your pain. Your son did not die in vain. I shall persevere and make Sylbestros and Steeshot my slaves. Because I hate those guys. I hate them so very very much.

Yours,
General Victor Newman

DeletedUser

nice one zero

wow.

count zero i see you've already become one of them.

your tribe or what is left of it is now joining the other four active tribes attacking GOH.

so i think your comments are rather silly. of course you should be nobling goh villages.

we now have another front to contend with.

I gave your tribe the respect they deserved when they were fighting chaos.

but your cowardly act of joining foe and now turning yourself into a braggart make me have to retract it.

your no better than the rest of them.

oh and the so called west tribe. this is the bunch of traitors who joined chaos. so let me think how hard they must have fought against chaos. not very. it didnt take much to turn them.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en14/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=5215

Count this is the sh****s I am telling ? You are responsinble for letting your members quit and this situation you were for at least a year ...
You are responsible for quitting everything you fought for for all these years ...

Yes you manage to take some villages ... How good does it feel to have about 20 vs 1 fights ? You are already beccoming like them mate .... The easy way is to join those that blackmail us ... Be proud for your actions ...

Deleted User - 832139

The easy way is to join those that blackmail us ... Be proud for your actions ...

blackmail is a very strong word so where is this happening and how is it happening as I am sure this is illegal in this game can you explain your self or is this just more B/S from the Syb camp?

beccoming like them mate

Yep he is and has the makings of a good fighter :)

DeletedUser

blackmail is a very strong word so where is this happening and how is it happening as I am sure this is illegal in this game can you explain your self or is this just more B/S from the Syb camp?

Yep he is and has the makings of a good fighter :)

good fighter just cause you have a million dead accounts sending against us and then you pop in and take the village ? This is not a good fighter ... This is just a joke ...

As for blackmail .... More things should have been punished on this world mate .... You know I am right . Almost none of those have yet done .

stellro

regardless of his fighting skills he was a p*** poor leader.....he was given control of Krakens and we all know how that ended up.....I do honestly think without our intenvention DBH would have beaten them some time ago.....lesson learnt. Certain Krakens players I have alot of respect for....the leadership however is a complete different context.

and to echo Sylb's comments....alot more should have been punished....you know aswell as I do Drew :)

I wonder what options the members of OWNED had following the demise of Tango....same context, just different scenario.

Prizonerofwar

What's this i have stumbled upon? A gangbang on GOH? Marvellous. :)
I would ask the question "Who's winning?" seeing as its a questions thread, but i saw on my way over here that there was a stats thread, i'll just wonder over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.