Question for the big 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Show us a single report showing that one of us supports the enemy.

Or maybe, you just want to feel important here.:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i know for a fact sorin (and others) think open mind is a dictatorial noob and would gladly help nice people ahead of their own tribe

this culture open mind has created will be so easy for TSB, and in a short while ANARKY, to break apart

dictators who are ignorant dont last long open mind - best of luck holding your 'empire' together

Vndhl

well i know for a fact sorin (and others) think open mind is a dictatorial noob and would gladly help nice people ahead of their own tribe

this culture open mind has created will be so easy for TSB, and in a short while ANARKY, to break apart

dictators who are ignorant dont last long open mind - best of luck holding your 'empire' together

:lol::lol::lol::lol: pls stop with this jokes :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Yea, i know...I am the big noob, the dictator ... and TSL is full of noobs and weak peoples.:icon_biggrin:
To be rank 1 is just an accident.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Show us a single report showing that one of us supports the enemy.

Or maybe, you just want to feel important here.:icon_biggrin:

i am not trying to be important. but i have now realized what i have been doing wrong on all these worlds.

A. support your enemy
b. Attack your allies

Thanks openmind for you and your tribe putting me right on these things.

BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU :icon_razz:

The Resurrection

You would think that.... Im sure TSB and little old Anarky are really a threat, lol

DeletedUser

i am not trying to be important. but i have now realized what i have been doing wrong on all these worlds.

A. support your enemy
b. Attack your allies

Thanks openmind for you and your tribe putting me right on these things.

BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU :icon_razz:

Now i see, you are just another TSL victim, afected by TSL effect.:icon_cry:
You are in this stage: 4. Abnormal behavior, sometimes carried on to RL and external forums:icon_wink:...check this TSL Effect

DeletedUser

I guess the name of the game is propoganda - appear to be stronger than you are so your opponents fear you more than they should.

but similar to point whoring really innit!

but i have to say the activity map is most colourful in the TSL section of the world -- just click on this link and choose the activity highlight option peoples if you want to take a look

TWMAPS

ps and who has been spreading the rumour that TSL and ANARKY have a NAP? open mind you spreading disinformation through some cronies?

DeletedUser

I guess the name of the game is propoganda - appear to be stronger than you are so your opponents fear you more than they should.

but similar to point whoring really innit!

but i have to say the activity map is most colourful in the TSL section of the world -- just click on this link and choose the activity highlight option peoples if you want to take a look

TWMAPS

ps and who has been spreading the rumour that TSL and ANARKY have a NAP? open mind you spreading disinformation through some cronies?

lmao that generally happens when all your troops are in motion towards the enemy :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I've got tired of Open Mind's dictatoryship .Always tells me where to attack, or to send support . I know that they will noble me internal but i'm tired of dictatorship :( . What can i do to save my villages, please help me ?
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser34483

l!_YnX on 27.01. at 19:16
Stacking up are we?

distortedego on 28.01. at 00:01
Nope

l!_YnX on 28.01. at 00:43
Well the sudden increase of troops in those villages usually qualify as
'stacking'.

l!_YnX on 28.01. at 00:57
Damn... why did we ever merge that k40 tribe into S.Q.... you have so many unprotected villages, though little reaction from my members is provoked. Youre lucky my nukes died in the last OP ;-)

distortedego on 28.01. at 01:00
You want me to withdraw my troops?

l!_YnX on 28.01. at 11:26
Yes distortedego, you can use them to support mine if you'd like.

distortedego on 28.01. at 12:27
Sure... where do you need support?

l!_YnX on 28.01. at 12:35
I really need some in these villages:

[village]177|745[/village]
[village]173|739[/village]
[village]174|741[/village]

There is some kind of idiot in [ally]TSB[/ally] that thought that the dark blue color on the map stood for 'enemy' and is attacking my K71 cluster. Any support asap would be appreciated!

distortedego on 28.01. at 12:38
I'll ask my other friends too to send you support

l!_YnX on 28.01. at 12:40
Much obliged!

distortedego on 28.01. at 12:42
Kk... just wait for the supports :p

l!_YnX on 31.01. at 11:03
Well that's conflicting... First you show me love by sending me support, and now you and your friends send hundreds of attacks on me. It appears you have an alternate ego, I might even call that alternate ego 'distorted'. Did you ever consider therapy?

distortedego on 31.01. at 11:13
I don't have money for therapy. Well if you need more support just mail me your villages to help you defend from my nukes.

l!_YnX on 31.01. at 11:15
Haha =D well my TSL-borderline villages are quite secure, but my other K71 villages feel a little unsafe. Maybe you can send some troops there?

distortedego on 31.01. at 11:17
Then mail me what villages you need support.

l!_YnX on 31.01. at 11:20
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](175|724)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](175|747)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](177|749)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](174|739)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](179|752)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](180|752)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](178|750)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](179|751)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](179|754)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](168|740)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](177|750)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](180|753)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](176|721)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](176|741)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](177|743)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](177|745)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](173|739)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](174|741)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](173|742)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](175|742)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](172|740)[/village]
[player]l!_YnX[/player]: [village](169|747)[/village]

distortedego on 31.01. at 11:25
Sent defences there. I could send more but you know economy is down so I am doing some budget cuts with my military.

l!_YnX on 31.01. at 11:28
Alright, appreciated!

Love your enemies.

DeletedUser

Distro i knew it...you betreyed us :(... Raised you like a little brother, and now this ?? Cant belive it......
And this is true....open mind is an dictator....and this days TSL is the new Egypt.......

FREDOOM FOR THE DARK FORCES.......
Dread Lord has returned....

DeletedUser34483

Distro i knew it...you betreyed us :(... Raised you like a little brother, and now this ?? Can belivet......
And this is true....open mind is an dictator....and this days TSL is the new Egypt.......

FREDOOM FOR THE DARK FORCES.......
Dread Lord has returned....

I also asked boss open mind to send support to him :p

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LMFAOO at this entire thread, distorted, ur last comment about the economy was hilarious and opty roflroflrofl about the whole egypt thing

DeletedUser

I've got tired of Open Mind's dictatoryship .Always tells me where to attack, or to send support . I know that they will noble me internal but i'm tired of dictatorship :( . What can i do to save my villages, please help me ?
:icon_confused:

set me as sitter - i can save them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.