Question for the vets ?

Conner84

Hi peoples .... im not on or never have been on world 12 but ive bumped into a guy that says he was .... he has told me that at some stage on world 12 people were allowed to send troops from multiple villages into one single village and then send them all together as a single attack ... anyone tell me if this is true before i completely disagree with him .....

I think he said he was here a long time ago , so itll have to be answered by someone who has been w12 for a good long time ... thanks all for your time ;)

DeletedUser

No it was not possible, he may be referring to army camps, as i believe they could do something similar, however i have never played a world with army camps, and w12 was not one of those.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No it was not possible, he may be referring to army camps, as i believe they could do something similar, however i have never played a world with army camps, and w12 was not one of those.

They had them on W49 or something.

DeletedUser

they definitely had army camps in w47
but otherwise u can't multiples armies from a single vill

Conner84

so basicly the guy was definatly lying ??? ... i kinda thought so , thanks w12 people :) ... i kinda thought there was going to be allot of pointless flaming to this question , w12 must be the world with all the sound people on it ^.^ ..... thanks again for you time :)

King Matt II

You couldn't do it with army camps either. They just let you have up to 20 separate armies in one camp. You couldn't send them as one attack, they were still single separate when attacking/supporting.