Question: LC Rush

DeletedUser

Make them nice and high so i can noble you, i am nice and close =p

DeletedUser

I'm still set for Thursday Although i think it's going to be late in the day now as farming just did not pay off... Should have known better but i chanced it and went for troops....

DeletedUser111865

I will have stable tonight, LC tomorrow, is theeee plan!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You can break 102 spears up into 6 even groups of 17 spears. You have enough swords and axes to break your spears up into a total of 6 groups.

Two groups of 5 swords, 17 spears.
Three groups of 3 axes, 17 spears.
One group of your paladin and 17 spears.

Uhh, what?

You seem to have taken a common number of spears to make and made up a rather useless reason that it is common.

There's nothing special about 17 spears.

There is however something special about 102 spears.

102 * 25 = 2550

850 * 3 = 2550

A full warehouse of a village with a level 1 warehouse and level 1 hiding place holds 2,550 warehouse.

THAT is the significance of 102 spears.

DeletedUser111760

I have a question for whoever has LC already, did you pay for extra resource production, get lucky with barbs near you, or just very good with start up builds?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have a question for whoever has LC already, did you pay for extra resource production, get lucky with barbs near you, or just very good with start up builds?

They got very lucky with area for sure.

Area dictates the best way to play startup.

I am widely considered the best startup player, yet I got a crap area this world, as such I have the highest mines on the world, and am not even close to reaching lc. What works in one area does not necessarily work in another.

Muldie325

Important note, don't use this when farming outside of your church radius. If you do, you will lose at least 1 spear

... Why did nobody correct this guy yet?

You can attack as far away as you want, as long as the village you are attacking FROM, is within your church radius, then you'll attack with 100% strength.

DeletedUser111015

I'll print screen for you later - got nothing to hide.

PS: The account I'm playing did have LC first, would make sense to have quite a considerable amount more than someone who got them ~8 hours later...

DeletedUser

Oh, you don't have to believe us, but here's an interesting little fact for you ;)
We had our first LC ~14.00. The first stat update that showed LC that wasn't owned by us, was the update around 20.49(it showed 1 LC that wasn't our).

Obviously we can't prove this to you, but if you decide to trust me on this, the fact that we have that many LCs wouldn't that hard to understand.

Muldie325

I don't care. I'm just pointing out that showing a print screen would accomplish nothing.