Question: LC Rush

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just curious to see what other players think...

What level should your mines be on before rushing to LC and how many spreads should I have before considering LC?

My mines are currently at

Wood: lv10
Clay: lv8
Iron: lv6

45 spears
10 swords
10 axe

Thanks and your help/knowledge its much appreciated!

DeletedUser97716

Depends on location. If you have a lot of farms nearby it can be lower than if you dont have many farms, at which case your pits should be higher.

DeletedUser

I have 3 villages which are 22 mins away from and about 4 others that are under an hour.

DeletedUser109427

Yes, it depends on your location. More farms, than less mines and more spears. If you have fewer farms, more mines and less spears. I'll say that I think there was no reason to go level 10 wood either way. But another thing to consider, is that usually it's a good idea to upgrade your iron mine just before getting LC, to somewhere around level 10 or 12. Set yourself up to be able to push out LC more easily.

DeletedUser

Alright:) why 102 though? Lol seems like a pretty odd even number

DeletedUser

Personally i think you need not worry about mines build troops and farm , the ideal is to rush lc - meaning go straight for them they will get you more income in the long run.

So i would suggest use your ressy's on troops not mines then when you have plenty coming in build towards the buildings you need to get to your lc.

DeletedUser40878

LC rush is an investment. Having a high amount of LC when BP breaks ensures that you are the one clearing 36 pointers, as they beat spears to it. Just send 32 LC to it and whoop it up. Don't tell anyone I said that.

DeletedUser109427

Alright:) why 102 though? Lol seems like a pretty odd even number

You can break 102 spears up into 6 even groups of 17 spears. You have enough swords and axes to break your spears up into a total of 6 groups.

Two groups of 5 swords, 17 spears.
Three groups of 3 axes, 17 spears.
One group of your paladin and 17 spears.

DeletedUser

You can break 102 spears up into 6 even groups of 17 spears. You have enough swords and axes to break your spears up into a total of 6 groups.

Two groups of 5 swords, 17 spears.
Three groups of 3 axes, 17 spears.
One group of your paladin and 17 spears.

Important note, don't use this when farming outside of your church radius. If you do, you will lose at least 1 spear

DeletedUser111865

Im aiming for stable Very late wednesday night/Early thursday morning. UK times by the way.

DeletedUser

I'm aiming for stable during wednesday, started last night :D

DeletedUser

I'm not in a mad rush i think i will have lc Thursday. Im trying to get a few hundred infantry before hand.

lolmanned
I might be wrong because i have not played church worlds for a long time but your troops only lose moral when your sending from a village not covered by your church. i.e if the offense is inside your church radios it attacks at full strength.

?? Can somebody confirm this or let me know im wrong etc ??

DeletedUser

I might be wrong because i have not played church worlds for a long time but your troops only lose moral when your sending from a village not covered by your church. i.e if the offense is inside your church radios it attacks at full strength.

?? Can somebody confirm this or let me know im wrong etc ??

blah blah blah wrong information blah blah blah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97878

I think what he means is it only loses religion if it is launched from a village that is not inside church radius. It doesn't matter if it hits outside or not

DeletedUser

If the troops come from within the church radios they are religious , So you can attack as far away as you like.

Seem we need a refresher on churches.

DeletedUser

Never played a church world before, sorry for confusing everyone :icon_twisted:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It very much depends on area.

And activity.

I am not very active, as such I am raising my mines quite high before I go for lc.

In a better area and with co-players though I wouldn't go nearly as high as I intend to.

Adapting is the true key to success.