question on churches

setorines

Okay, so this probably won't be too important for a while, but never the less, I'm curious.

According to Morthy when you noble a village the church "flies away".

But what if you were to noble a village that is currently building a church. Would the church continue to build, or would it stop. If it does stop would the resources still be there that were used to queue it, or no?

DeletedUser

That is an amazing question
I don't have a clue after 60 worlds exp lol

DeletedUser13939

I wanna say it stops and the resources are not refunded. Of course, I prefer to expect the worse and be pleasantly surprised. :p

DeletedUser

I would think that if they are building a non-first church, then it would remain in the queue.
If it were a first church being built, then it would likely disappear from the queue and no resources would be refunded, unless the conqueror did not have a first church of their own. But that is just me speculating really.
Things like soldiers and buildings do still stay in the queue when a village changes hands correct? Been awhile for me, not sure what they've changed.

DeletedUser

Things like soldiers and buildings do still stay in the queue when a village changes hands correct? Been awhile for me, not sure what they've changed.

yea buildings and troops stay in queue if i remember correctly; so i'd have to agree with you if it's not a first church then it should stay in queue

DeletedUser

Pretty sure troops stay in queue but building queues disappear

DeletedUser102425

Since this is a thread about church questions and I'm too lazy to search the forums for an answer, what are the conditions that allow you to move your first church?

DeletedUser

once you've built a "normal" church, you can't move your first church anymore. However you can get around that by self-nobling your first and dodging out your troops (if you self noble, troops outside the village survive). Once self nobled, the first church disappears and you can rebuild it anywhere.

NOTE: This is barring nothing has changed in the last year within the game engine. I haven't played a church world in about a year or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It absolutely has. I used to do it all the time, last church world I played I did this

satorbg

once you've built a "normal" church, you can't move your first church anymore. However you can get around that by self-nobling your first and dodging out your troops (if you self noble, troops outside the village survive). Once self nobled, the first church disappears and you can rebuild it anywhere.

NOTE: This is barring nothing has changed in the last year within the game engine. I haven't played a church world in about a year or so.

Wouldn't it be easier to ask a few of your guys to cat it down for you? The cost of a noble is too steep IMO and there is a (albeit small) risk you would get sniped.

DeletedUser

And if you could cat it one would think you would do it yourself instead of asking a tribemate lol

DeletedUser

*DISCLAIMER*
Please note, I am a forum mod. I am not an in-game mod. Therefore, do not take my word for what I am about to say.

You can't cat a first church.

I am pretty sure, that you can actually cat a first church, or maybe you used to be able to, but you needed a hugeeee amount of cats, and I mean huge ! Basically a cat nuke, with like close to nothing in the village, so you'd land it after a series of normal nukes to ensure village is cleared. Then again, I'm running that from top of my head. I haven't played a church world in a long time. Though I do enjoy a church world, a lot ofpeople don't, but I know how to use them to a degree and take great advantage of them! Good fun :) haha

DeletedUser

No, you cannot cat the first church. It is not an option in the buildings listed which you can cat by Catapults.

DeletedUser

No, you cannot cat the first church. It is not an option in the buildings listed which you can cat by Catapults.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. This must've been a little while ago when you could have. All these updates ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, Jake loads of them.

By the way, if one wishes to cat church level 1,2 and 3. It will take loads of cats.

Code:
Catapults needed to reduce church level. 
Religious troops (non-religious troops)

Church    Levels decreased
Level     1               2               3

1         400 (800)       -               -
2         167 (333)       500 (999)       -
3         120 (240)       360 (720)       600 (1200)